Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (28415 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2015
personally, am not comfortable with that. especially that their night shift.what is your view on that? am i just being local or over protective? matured reply pls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2015
DEPENDS™™™
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by CCsurplus007(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2015
It depends. At least there females working there. Truth is the temptation is rife. which Niger woman no go gree if Dangote comes to your hotel and asks you for a date. It takes an upright woman to reject dt offer . A woman that would cheat would always cheat make she work for monastery sef

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
patrickdarlins:
DEPENDS™™™
On what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:
It depends. At least there females working there
Sure i know
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by 5minsmadness: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
Benson's sweet time hotel? No.

Sheraton Hotel? Yes.

44 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by CCsurplus007(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2015
I have close friends that have worked in a hotel menh the sexual escapades no be here bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by elantraceey(f): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Why should i stop them if i don't have a better job for them?

It's their choice not mine and moreover there are decent hotel attendants.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Dainy1:
On what?
on how the husband or brother feels about the hotel thing....

their perceptions.....about hotel....

and their thinking.....level of exposure....

so many things involved jor
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2015
No no no, though a cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2015
When the are big a enough to know what is good and bad? Will i live their adult life for them.
Why will i even stop them. Abeg as far as the pay genuine amount of money, the are good to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by esmeralda1(f): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Pls help me to understand, what is special in a person working in ano hotel is it that smone that came with a woman will call me that is at the desk to come join them on bed or a single man will want me to leave my work n warm his bed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by ShakurM(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Hell No!
God go vex! angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by officials: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2015
working in a hotel is like dinning with a devil... you need a long spoon!
it is an occasion of sin.... that comes with lots of temptations. For me, it is capital NO

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2015
5minsmadness:
Benson's sweet time hotel? No.

Sheraton Hotel? Yes.
lol

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
esmeralda1:
Pls help me to understand, what is special in a person working in ano hotel is it that smone that came with a woman will call me that is at the desk to come join them on bed or a single man will want me to leave my work n warm his bed.
funny you

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:
I have close friends that have worked in a hotel menh the sexual escapades no be here bro
yes you are right
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2015
Like working in a hotel, is the only reason a woman needs to become promiscuous.

Sure, they may face more temptations there but still, you only do what you decide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by bennyrazz: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2015
for me, it's a no.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by oluyemisee(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:
It depends. At least there females working there. Truth is the temptation is rife. which Niger woman no go gree if Dangote comes to your hotel and asks you for a date. It takes an upright woman to reject dt offer . A woman that would cheat would always cheat make she work for monastery sef
any niger woman including ur mother and sistas?no vex oo,but its not everybody dat misbehaves in d presence of money

8 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by CCsurplus007(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2015
oluyemisee:
any niger woman including ur mother and sistas?no vex oo,but its not everybody dat misbehaves in d presence of money

Well , my bad if I had mistakenly used the word ''all women'' you dint have to mention my mother, besides I was quick to say ''it takes an upright woman to reject the offer'' and yes there are still some upright women so dear dont crucify me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by KanwuliaJara: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
NOT ANYWHERE IN THE THIRD WORLD OF POVERTY AND PROSTITUTION!!!! kiss
As an adult, HER GADDEM BUSINESS! HER CHOICEkiss

I can only advise. . .the rest is up to her! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by SAMBARRY: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
NOT ANYWHERE IN THE THIRD WORLD OF POVERTY AND PROSTITUTION!!!! kiss
As an adult, HER GADDEM BUSINESS! HER CHOICEkiss

I can only advise. . .the rest is up to her! kiss
my darling prostitution in any form and degree is still an individual choice regardless of whether they are living in a sharia society liberal society first world or dark continent. Issues Like that have to do with personal choice. After all every body has the power to commercialize his or her private part depending on what her definition of right is

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by KanwuliaJara: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
SAMBARRY:
my darling prostitution in any form and degree is still an individual choice regardless of whether they are living in a sharia society liberal society first world or dark continent. Issues Like that have to do with personal choice. After all every body has the power to commercialize his or her private part depending on what her definition of right is

Nne?
You misunderstood my post.
WORKING IN A HOTEL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA IS PART TIME PROSTITUTION!!!!
The girls have a HIGHER CHANCE OF BEING SEXUALLY EXPLOITED!!!

They would NOT have much of a choice if they want to keep their jobs.
The managers of hotels often encourage this and their predatory 'customers' always look for a quick phock! kiss

Instead of working in a hotel. . . let her go to a BEAUTY PALOR!!!! I will never encourage any female to work in a hotel ANYWHERE in NIGERIA!!!
Is she wants to PROSTITUUUTE WELL. . . let her go and get her nyansh's worth in ITALY! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well maybe receptionists, janitors, messengers, bar attenders and other lower level staffs who don't really have a choice not all female staffs
KanwuliaJara:

Nne?
You misunderstood my post.
WORKING IN A HOTEL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA IS PART TIME PROSTITUTION!!!!
The girls have a HIGHER CHANCE OF BEING SEXUALLY EXPLOITED!!!

They would NOT have much of a choice if they want to keep their jobs.
The managers of hotels often encourage this and their predatory 'customers' always look for a quick phock! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Haaaaaa kanwulia let het get her yash worth in Italy ke grin shocked shocked

before she pays her madam all the money she used in sending her to Italy idi ati baje jina.if theyopen the v@gyna.the eentourage of house flies it will attract ehen. N you go say abeg close your thighs. Well beauty palour and other options are still cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by hydeka: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
It depends on the job description.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Dainy1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
thanks all. i thought am the only that reason that way. not comfortable for hotel job at all.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by dein77(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
My wife? No. I can accept for the rest. Na so e be.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nutase: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kanwulia d clown.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by oluyemisee(f): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Well , my bad if I had mistakenly used the word ''all women'' you dint have to mention my mother, besides I was quick to say ''it takes an upright woman to reject the offer'' and yes there are still some upright women so dear dont crucify me
sorry my dear,no vex.just angry d way pple talk about hoteliers

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by rattlesnake(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
dignity in labour...btw men are men everywhere

lust
female harassment
sexual arrasment

some banks are also hotels undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / I Am In A State Of Dilemma... Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.