Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (28459 Views)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by safeLove(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have contacts in intercontinental hotel and fourpoints by sheraton. PM me if you are interested in working there.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
this thread's topic is an issue because most hotels in Nigeria are glorified brothels. An oyibo reading this thread would be lost.

Hotel.... yes. Brothel... no.
Sheraton, Astoria, Golden. Tulip.... yes. Kings Spot.... no
V/I, Ikeja...... yes. Agege, Ikotun.... no.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Emaprince: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
My wife..NOOOOOO!!!!!!..I'l rather destroy the marraige than to watch her work in a hotel..

Sorry to put it this way,women are weak and easily influenced by their environments.I don't know if they actually have no choice.if you don't want your woman to misbehave,just don't bring her close to any place where she'll face constant temptations.. 90% of them,no matter how strong they'll claim to be will yield.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by Edigrows: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
royal231:
Oga we dey carry most of them go neutral ground

You dey naija no be france you dey

Ogbeni am in Nigeria and av worked at Hotels in Victoria island. Standard hotels bro grin no be mama-put and 30mins hotel
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by megaHilton: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
l will let her what ever she wants as long as I strongly believe in her and trust her
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by simdam500(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
who's choice....

it left to her! who cares? Smh....

am too busy with my life to start telling a sis what to do or not. as long as she's 18 plus
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by PrettieJ(f): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Prettiej. Life is beautiful and you are beautiful.
Thanks love kiss
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by chubbygal(f): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
F
UniqueGem:
You've been to all this hotel? Hmmm, we know thy occupation already. #InoTalkAnytinOoo

You are free say whatever you feel like.
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by sylve11: 6:13pm On May 31, 2020
daryoor:
its easy to have pride and self respect when offered 10k to 200k anything above dat could make you a bitch.

Lol grin cool
Re: Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? by sylve11: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
royal231:
Oga we dey carry most of them go neutral ground

You dey naija no be france you dey

From Sansiro to Stamford Bridge. grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.