Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan (822 Views)

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari / 10 Questions From GEJ Asked OBJ At The Mother Of All Meetings With OBJ, Witnesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2015
Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings
with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and
Bishop Oyedepo.
Matters arising: Tell the truth, the
whole truth, and nothing but the truth
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not
going after Boko haram insurgents even when I
told you this will boomerang?
(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external
reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the
name of their privately owned companies? If so, for
what reasons?
(5) Did you not get correspondence from the
United States consulate that a certain citizen
named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug
trafficking? Why did you appoint the same
Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than
hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give
automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted
drug baron?...
Brother Jeronathan no gree answered and the
clergies seated no fit help him,naim case close"
Issokay.
And to add insult to injury, Dokubo keeps saying
he's not Nigerian. But he gets to threaten
Nigerians if Jonathan isn't reelected? Majority
won't reelect him. Let him do his worst.

Source:Eyewitness grin grin grin
Re: Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by siraj1402(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Let Jonathan answer this questions and my vote is for him including 35 of my family and extended whom I have capability on with friends.

Re: Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by Mathematical(f): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2015
ARE YOU OBJ?..
GEJ CAN'T ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS, HE'S TOO DAFT
Re: Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings
with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and
Bishop Oyedepo.
Matters arising: Tell the truth, the
whole truth, and nothing but the truth
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?
(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not
going after Boko haram insurgents even when I
told you this will boomerang?
(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external
reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants
(Dokubo and Toompolo) to import arms in the
name of their privately owned companies? If so, for
what reasons?
(5) Did you not get correspondence from the
United States consulate that a certain citizen
named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug
trafficking? Why did you appoint the same
Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than
hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give
automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted
drug baron?...
Brother Jeronathan no gree answered and the
clergies seated no fit help him,naim case close"
Issokay.
And to add insult to injury, Dokubo keeps saying
he's not Nigerian. But he gets to threaten
Nigerians if Jonathan isn't reelected? Majority
won't reelect him. Let him do his worst.

Source:Eyewitness grin grin grin

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people o run for one term, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua started, the militancy in the ND degenerated during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it?

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by jamace(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2015
5 Questions for Obj:

1. Why should Jonathan run for only one term?
2. What did you do with defence budgets for 8 years?
3. Why did you not quell the boko haram insurgents during your tenure? Remember that boko haram started during OBJ's regime.
4. Why did you give license to yourself and Atiku to build private universities instead of building universities for Nigerians?
5. Why did you not extradite Buruji Kashamu to US during your tenure?

Obj is a wise baboon trying to use Jonathan's hand to remove roasting palm fruit from fire. Take Obj serious at your own peril.
Re: Questions From Obj At The Mother Of All Meetings With Jonathan by millhouse: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2015
double twale for you baba

KwoiZabo:

Let me answer for GEJ

1. Question one is not relevant because whether he promised OBJ or any group of people o run for one term, he did not promise Nigerians except OBJ want to tell us that he is greater than 170 million Nigerians.

2. What does OBJ mean by question 2? He should tell us what GEJ told him. As far as i am concerned GEJ has handled BH in the most civil way possible. If the Army kills at random, they will be charged wit human right abuse and Nyako would have been right in his letter.

3. External reserve and SWF were shared among the governors, in fact that is the main quarrel btw Amaechi led Gov. forum and GEJ, and we can see what FG has done with theirs (Loko-oweto bridge, Lagos Ibadan road, 9 new Univs etc) ask your Governors what they do with theirs

4. The security companies owned by former militants is part of the Amnesty programme which Yar'adua started, the militancy in the ND degenerated during OBJ's tenure and what did he do about it?

5. Mr. OBJ question 5 is laughable. US would have arrested Kashamu when he was trafficking the drugs, why allow him till he became a political force in the SW before writing a letter. OBJ is also free to charge him to court but meanwhile Kashamu is a mobilizer for the SW PDP and OBJ can hug transformer.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: GEJ At The 2015 Armed Force Remembrance Day In Abuja / President Jonathan Gift App - For Youth Empowerment(photo) / Asari Condemns Jonathan’s Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.