Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,188 members, 7,842,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps (26696 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / APC Regains House Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by galadima77(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
seems defection is now a new year resolution....

i just need change!!!

somebody should ensure that senate president doesn't return again...he has his own share of our woeful situation..

we need vaccine against pdp...

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by adedayourt(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
pekeyim:

If I say A

You say P

Another Man Say C

Omo na u sabi!!!

U dey waste talent fr here nd African China dey find u mke u com do backup

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by jmoore(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
voltron:
Thieves from PDP run into the arms of APC and suddenly they become saints.. APC must be one high-paying love-vendor to be attractive to these semi-illiterate prostitutes

Yeah, they are progrethieves.
Many thieves are now friends with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Deapexboy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
U people keep breaking oga JONA heart evry day why?tongue
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by ybalogs(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
sunnyshayne:
This is democracy at work!

Its beautiful.
This nah ASHAWOCRAZY.It's fine by me if it will make Jonathan leave for Otuoke soonest.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[size=18pt]Temporary...Stay tuned...Before the end of the week they will lose again and finally in Feb 14, it is game over APC.

PDP no dey carry last.[/size]

Omo stop dreaming,face reality.We are talking of watin dey happen u still dey daydream at ur age!!! Wake up go piss b4 u soak the matrass. PDP is fading away gradually!!!
Though, it is still the older thieves in PDD but a good sign to Jonathan that it is "The End". I hope SDP will stand and create a strong opposition for APC in the nearest future.
After 2015 elections, there will be some PDP Senators and Representatives members mainly from South South region, and APC will have majority members at the Federal House of Assembly, from the remaining 5 regions of the country, I can bet that before the end of 2019 many members of PDP will deflect to the ruling party, APC, or opposition SDP party, depending on the performance of the ruling party.
That will mark the natural death of PDP in the history of Nigeria, it is going down with Jonathan.
As for now Sai Buhari 2015!!!.

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by imsalus: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
A big shame on IGP, God has confirmed Tambuwal as the SPEAKER.....
Please sound this to the hearing og IGP.
yEYE PEOPLE...... It is time for change.

change
change and changeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by kevv(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
February's gonna be something else, nobody should do ojoro sha.

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by okestev: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
olas24u:
impeach GEJ !
NO Pls dont impeach GEJ, Let our vote send him back to his taNoids in Otuoke comes February 14.

3 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by bakila: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:
Dont even call this a welcome development or the beauty of democracy, cant you all see that PDP been emptied would never change Nigeria. The same set of people who destroyed Nigeria under PDP suddenly become progressive because they joined APC. They are joining the new train so as not to be left out in the looting. The old wine is just being poured into a new skin. Please don't make the mistake of voting APC. You are still voting for PDP in disguise. it is still the same set of people. Don't be carried away by change message, they only copy and paste Obamas campaign model. transformation and change na the same thing. Let us look towards other candidates that are unpopular. all this defectors have done their bit and failed the country. They will carry on with the same attitude. Please don't be blinded by sentiments. Prepare for another four years of talking and no result. Apart for the little done in Lagos and maybe Edo, APC cannot point to anything concrete. Buhari cannot use the same brute force he used several years ago to execute things, things have changed alot since then and age is not on his side at all. Osinbajo is in the pockets of a new cabal, Tinubu etal. We have seen that Jonathan can do nothing, people would continue to lose their lives in droves. Use your votes wisely to elect somebody neutral and new. We will eventually have to drink the so called oil that has been making Asari etal to be puffed up. there is over flooding of oil in the market, the prices will fall lower than what we have. There is nothing Buhari or Jonathan can do as per our economy, they dont have what it takes at all. WASC and 'PHD' my foot.

Your epistle fails to consider the impunity of PDP, a party that locks the entrance to the legislative chambers. That impunity accounted for its party members defecting to another party, do a search on the name of the people who defected you will find out that most of them bought the party's expression of interest and nomination form and were not allowed to contest the elections and no one was polite to them. Their impunity and disrespect to the people has traveled up to its senior members.
If the Government is changed or the pdp is weakened to near equal strength with other parties, all parties will be compelled to listen to the will of the people and to strive to do right. It is not really about the APC, it is about telling the party in power that there is a limit to misbehavior. I assure you that Nigerians will use the same broom to sweep out the next party in Government. But for now the handwriting is on the wall, how many believed that Sylva and Ameach will be campaigning for a party other than PDP in Bayelsa in the open and in the daytime and to leave the venue safely four years ago? Nigerians have just started, like you said it is not about APC or PDP. If the same yawa continues the broom may be used against the new bread with more ferocity.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by oyeludef(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
D wind of change is blowing, any wise person at dis time will join the train
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by acidtalk: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Amebo - Acidtalk Baba how far? Quite a while.

Acidtalk - I dey oh!

Amebo - Wetin you bring come from Otta?

Acidtalk - How you know say I go Otta?

Amebo - You don forget my name ni?

Acidtalk - Anyway, I no bring anything. You know as that old man stingy now. Even one fowl and crate of egg he no fit give. Except if you jump fence steal am and that one no possible because cctv dey everywhere.

Amebo - That man sha. He too stingy. Abeg make we forget him matter. So wetin both of Una discuss?

Acidtalk - Wetin concern you? Anyway, he just dey laugh and describe to me how Ebele dey kneel down for floor dey beg say make him Support am.

Amebo - ehn ehn! He don forget as he sack all Baba boys from him government and even call Baba deceitful rascal? That Otueke fisherman no get shame oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say wetin pay am pass na when him order Nuhu Ribadu to hide the evidence wey prove say Jonathan embezzle Bayelsa N9billion and him shipopotamus wife launder $4.5m go US and Uk. But because him want make him be Yaradua Vice, Nuhu no get choice than to stop further investigation.

Amebo - hmmm!!!

Acidtalk - Baba vex say immediately the guy enter power, him come send people wey no reach to polish Baba shoe to dey abuse Baba. People like Anenih, Edwin Clark, Kashamu, Okupe, and those other smelling Ijaw militants (Asari and Tompolo).

Amebo - So....

Acidtalk - Baba say him just dey laugh Jonah because na Rotimi, Buhari wan use do SSG and na him go oversee the probe community.

Amebo - Ah!

Acidtalk - So you sef talk ah! I tell Baba say that means say Jonah go use up to 350years for prison be that. Baba come say rara oh! Na 790years Dem go jail am.

Amebo - Na wa oh!

Acidtalk - Baba say make I no tell anybody but I go do small amebo to you.

Amebo - Wetin be that.

Acidtalk - Baba say 5 more PDP governors go still decamp to Apc before Election.

Amebo - Mo gbe oh!

Acidtalk - He say they wan humiliate Jonah before the election and show am say him be pikin for politics. Him say even him Camapaign strategist dey do am on purpose to give am poor campaign points wey dey back fire on am.

Amebo - Me sef I dey talk am say how person fit mumu for Campaign of presidency, wey no be say na class captain post him want go for.

Acidtalk - Woh! Story boku but shi*t dey catch me. Make I stroll go do short put for that canal.

Amebo - Make I wait?

Acidtalk - Wait now. Na Amebo go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by sokera: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:
Dont even call this a welcome development or the beauty of democracy, cant you all see that PDP been emptied into APC would never change Nigeria. The same set of people who destroyed Nigeria under PDP suddenly become progressive because they joined APC. They are joining the new train so as not to be left out in the looting. The old wine is just being poured into a new skin. Please don't make the mistake of voting APC. You are still voting for PDP in disguise. it is still the same set of people. Don't be carried away by change message, they only copy and paste Obamas campaign model. transformation and change na the same thing. Let us look towards other candidates that are unpopular. all this defectors have done their bit and failed the country. They will carry on with the same attitude. Please don't be blinded by sentiments. Prepare for another four years of talking and no result. Apart for the little done in Lagos and maybe Edo, APC cannot point to anything concrete. Buhari cannot use the same brute force he used several years ago to execute things, things have changed alot since then and age is not on his side at all. Osinbajo is in the pockets of a new cabal, Tinubu etal. We have seen that Jonathan can do nothing, people would continue to lose their lives in droves. Use your votes wisely to elect somebody neutral and new. We will eventually have to drink the so called oil that has been making Asari etal to be puffed up. there is over flooding of oil in the market, the prices will fall lower than what we have. There is nothing Buhari or Jonathan can do as per our economy, they dont have what it takes at all. WASC and 'PHD' my foot.
you are right but they have to follow structure on ground of the APC because the real men of the party will always be in control of the party , they are going to learn from the founder of the party once APC gain the center.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by olas24u(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
okestev:
NO Pls dont impeach GEJ, Let our vote send him back to his taNoids in Otuoke comes February 14.

That Man does not want peace and may rig the election

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by anytexy: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
PDP and APC are the same. NDI ORI (ROGUES) as OBJ discribed them. No be me talk am ooo
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by BlackHuman(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm....but that SDP party is growing wings o.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by efilefun(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
okon11:
Come 2015 PDP will regain lost ground

Scientists Discover What Triggers Breast Cancer
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/2599-scientists-discover-what-triggers-breast-cancer

Na 2012 you dey niii?

Open your eyes and listen attentively IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE

GMB/PYO2015
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by wizman11(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
most of dis pple shouting GEJ FEBUHARI FAILBUHARI dey wont vote o dey only knw how to make noise
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dammytosh: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
WINNER OOO OOO OOOOO

WINNER ...........................

AT LEAST TO IMPEACH GEJ GO EASY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE JUST SUSPEND SOME LAWMAKERS SYSTEMATICALLY TILL WE GET 2/3.

HEHEHEHEE
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

Omo stop dreaming, face reality. We are talking of watin dey happen u still dey daydream at ur age!, Wake up go piss b4 u soak the matrass. PDP is fading away gradually!!!
Though, it is still the older thieves in PDD but a good sign to Jonathan that it is "The End". I hope SDP will be strong to stand and create a strong opposition for APC in the nearest future.
Sai Buhari 2015!!!.

My only prayer for una in Feb 14 is that u take the good with the bad and accept defeat without recourse to violence.

PDP NO DEY CARRY LAST.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Kagarko(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
We want something better and that is swearing in GMB as president come May 29
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Kagarko(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
We want something better and that is swearing in GMB as president come May 29 Insha Allah.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by baybeeboi: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:
Dont even call this a welcome development or the beauty of democracy, cant you all see that PDP been emptied into APC would never change Nigeria. The same set of people who destroyed Nigeria under PDP suddenly become progressive because they joined APC. They are joining the new train so as not to be left out in the looting. The old wine is just being poured into a new skin. Please don't make the mistake of voting APC. You are still voting for PDP in disguise. it is still the same set of people. Don't be carried away by change message, they only copy and paste Obamas campaign model. transformation and change na the same thing. Let us look towards other candidates that are unpopular. all this defectors have done their bit and failed the country. They will carry on with the same attitude. Please don't be blinded by sentiments. Prepare for another four years of talking and no result. Apart for the little done in Lagos and maybe Edo, APC cannot point to anything concrete. Buhari cannot use the same brute force he used several years ago to execute things, things have changed alot since then and age is not on his side at all. Osinbajo is in the pockets of a new cabal, Tinubu etal. We have seen that Jonathan can do nothing, people would continue to lose their lives in droves. Use your votes wisely to elect somebody neutral and new. We will eventually have to drink the so called oil that has been making Asari etal to be puffed up. there is over flooding of oil in the market, the prices will fall lower than what we have. There is nothing Buhari or Jonathan can do as per our economy, they dont have what it takes at all. WASC and 'PHD' my foot.
lyk criously we Nigerians don't know what we want
we clamour everyday for power to circulate nd Now i see it circulating and even those of us who wanted it most now make silly coments.
imagin D likes of Senator Ndoma Egba of Cross River Central who lost out in the primaries dis time around,if he decides to defect to APC peole will say it's a welcome development whereas he has been in power since 1999.
i just hope this Politics has not bcome a virus that eats up our already malfunctioning brains.
Please am bin Neutral here...dnt quote me bin biased
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by hansad: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
APC shall always remain what it has been: a house for PDP rejects - a refuge for sinners with head who does not have common school leaving certificate.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Shout out to GMB(grab my butt)
Shout out to GEJ(grab ebele's joystick)

cheesygrin
hh
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by masamari(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Enough of this fake defection, Infact APC party will get it wrong if she allows all these evil politicians to pitch their tent with the hope party.
Defection of these polithievians will do more harm and can make APC loose her popularity.
Above all, this conglomerates party should put all PDP party at arms length if they need our votes. PDP party has over due for collapsing so Nigerians should allow these cabals to sink with the party. Party that suffered youths with joblessness and insecurity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Gbemini(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is just d beginning for Poverty development Party.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dvee2: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Where are those that are betting with their life that Tambuwal is no longer speaker, who is presiding over the house now?
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Franchise21(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na dis kind news I dey like
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:

My only prayer for una in Feb 14 is that u take the good with the bad and accept defeat without recourse to violence.

PDP NO DEY CARRY LAST.

You never piss finish?, have warned you to stop watching DreamWorks movie, after smoking your burial ground weeds, see your life!!!, PDP in 2015!!!. Wake Up Atole,
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

You never piss finish?, have warned you to stop watching DreamWorks movie, after smoking your burial ground weeds, see your life!!!, PDP in 2015!!!. Wake Atole,

It is one thing to decieve others but to decieve yourself is unforgivable. Election in less than a month will come and go but GEJPDP will remain in Government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards / Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Ganduje Appoints Emir Sanusi As Chairman Council Of Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.