Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps (26699 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / APC Regains House Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:

It is one thing to decieve others but to decieve yourself is unforgivable. Election in less than a month will come and go but GEJPDP will remain in Government.

Reasoning like someone that is alive stop daydreaming, this is 2015 wake up from your slumber and plan for your future PDP and Jonathan is dead.

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by deygar: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
It,s a knwn fact that PDP will reclame it's stolen mandates frm those ingrate...they will all loose under d new platform..kom next month we will knw who is incharge...GEJ till 2019..
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

Reasoning like someone that is alive stop daydreaming, this is 2015 wake up from your slumber and plan for your future PDP and Jonathan is dead.

My life is not dependant on Niger Delta Oil. haha! NigerDelta Oil! If u think they will leave the presidency in the North with Asari and all those guys actively involved peaceful, then u are the one dreaming.

GEJ cannot lose. Use ur head for once and not envy.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
bakila:

Your epistle fails to consider the impunity of PDP, a party that locks the entrance to the legislative chambers. That impunity accounted for its party members defecting to another party, do a search on the name of the people who defected you will find out that most of them bought the party's expression of interest and nomination form and were not allowed to contest the elections and no one was polite to them. Their impunity and disrespect to the people has traveled up to its senior members.
If the Government is changed or the pdp is weakened to near equal strength with other parties, all parties will be compelled to listen to the will of the people and to strive to do right. It is not really about the APC, it is about telling the party in power that there is a limit to misbehavior. I assure you that Nigerians will use the same broom to sweep out the next party in Government. But for now the handwriting is on the wall, how many believed that Sylva and Ameach will be campaigning for a party other than PDP in Bayelsa in the open and in the daytime and to leave the venue safely four years ago? Nigerians have just started, like you said it is not about APC or PDP. If the same yawa continues the broom may be used against the new bread with more ferocity.

Thank you for the response but when PDP members are emptied into APC, we are still dealing with the same set of people. I am not pro PDP in anyway. APC doesnt represent change. it is the gathering of the same set of people hell bent on crippling Nigeria. Only the party name changed. the attitude and the mindset remains the same. imagine notorious and well known corrupt politicians moving into APC and claiming change. When we sweep them out again if they fail, is it back to the same PDP. This are the same set of politicians you and I have been complaining about all this years. A word is enough for the wise. Vote someone neutral. there is no change it is still the same set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by 1stola: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
loosers be like:
kennygee:
Their Dreams have come true.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by bakila: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

Thank you for the response but when PDP members are emptied into APC, we are still dealing with the same set of people. I am not pro PDP in anyway. APC doesnt represent change. it is the gathering of the same set of people hell bent on crippling Nigeria. Only the party name changed. the attitude and the mindset remains the same. imagine notorious and well known corrupt politicians moving into APC and claiming change. When we sweep them out again if they fail, is it back to the same PDP. This are the same set of politicians you and I have been complaining about all this years. A word is enough for the wise. Vote someone neutral. there is no change it is still the same set of people.
Some will die, some will be imprisoned, some will have sense, the people will realize their strength and will not assist them in rigging. The mobilisation will be greater next time. You can see that Goodluck is not talking about his poverty or providing fresh air anymore. He is talking about what he has done or not done and how the opposition cannot do better. Nigerians are coming closer to whisper to each other what they think its right.
It is all about holding Government accountable and not hatred for a particular person as others will want the people to believe.
Again, they will wither, die off, be resisted, shamed and checkmated by the people.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by bakila: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

Some will die, some will be imprisoned, some will have sense, the people will realize their strength and will not assist them in rigging. The mobilisation will be greater next time. You can see that Goodluck is not talking about his poverty or providing fresh air anymore. He is talking about what he has done or not done and how the opposition cannot do better. Nigerians are coming closer to whisper to each other what they think its right.
It is all about holding Government accountable and not hatred for a particular person as others will want the people to believe.
Again, they will wither, die off, be resisted, shamed or be checkmated by the people.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

God bless u for having this sense. It is rare to find one with wisdom on nairaland.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
sokera:
you are right but they have to follow structure on ground of the APC because the real men of the party will always be in control of the party , they are going to learn from the founder of the party once APC gain the center.

while I agree with your comments, I also want to point out that the so called strong men are the likes of Bola Tinubu (Who almost acquired Lagos itself for himself), Buhari (An old man who is rumoured to be terminally ill and cannot use brute force to execute things in the new era), John Oyegun (Who has no political relevance even in Edo State), Ngige (who couldnt get Anambra to vote for him) Osinbajo (Tinubu's boy), Bisi Akande, Rochas Okorocha, El Rufai, (who paid corpers N1 million), Fashola (Tinubu's boy and co looter), Ameachi (who fell out with Jonathan, not because of idealogy but because of petty issue with PEJ and built a N50 billion non functioning rail road). Are these the guys to give Nigeria a new directions (most of this people cannot stand side by side to Dora Akunyilu of blessed memory, Oby Ekwensili, Ngozi okonjo Iweala. Desperation for change doesnt mean we should accept just anything. You make mistakes when you are desperate like Esau. Those guys are here to build empires for themselves. by then it will be too late for Nigerians

The change we need is some one new and neutral. cant we the youth back the youths in this race, regardless of the party. we are 70% of Nigeria's population. must is it be the same old men of 1983. if we talk about change it should be none of this old men, that have been in power since 1999. Let them go back to their former trade. We cannot continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result.

APC = PDP. let the youth start canvassing for some one neutral, most of this peddlers will find their way into such camps and start singing the same useless transformation and change song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:

My life is not dependant on Niger Delta Oil. haha! NigerDelta Oil! If u think they will leave the presidency in the North with Asari and all those guys actively involved peaceful, then u are the one dreaming.

GEJ cannot lose. Use ur head for once and not envy.

You are a scum and a block head, we are talking of the future and all you can think of is Oil, Asari and GEJ only source of generating revenue after 19 and 6 years of his rule. OMG!, this guy is a looser!, when the price of oil is falling daily.

We are talking about a government that will diversify our investment, generate stable and steady income revenue for the country. Provide better Transportation System, not the old century Train.
Give our youth a friendly environment and security to engage in meaningful employment activities, not the immigration job scam.
Curb corruption to allow transparency in all governments and non governmental agencies so as to implement good policies, increase the standard living and welfare of the masses.
Not granting license to Asari and Tompolo private firms to import arms into the country and exposing our young military personel to fight Boko Haram with obsolete weapon.
If you know the numbers of innocent lives of citizens and younger military personnel being wasted everyday you will not be standing with your brain under your foot and be daydreaming that PDP and Jonathan will stay in office after May 2015.
I really don't have your time, you don't know what you are saying. May the souls of innocent lives in the North East forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by ruffp: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

Even in the bible, Saul converted to Paul and became an apostle. He never met Christ. Abram became Abraham. There is power in a name........we have to keep the faith and hope that the works of the APC govs would reflect brightly in an APC presidency!

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

You are a scum and a block head, we are talking of the future and all you can think of is Oil Asari, GEJ boys and the only source of generating revenue after 19 and 6 years of his rule. OMG!, this guy is a looser!, when the price of oil is falling daily.

We are talking about a government that will diversify our investment, generate stable and steady income revenue for the country. Provide better Transportation System, not the old century Train.
Give a youth a friendly environment and security to engage in meaningful employment activities, not the immigration job scam.
Curb corruption to allow transparency in all governments and non governmental agencies so as to implement good policies, increase the standard living and welfare of the masses.
Not granting license to Asari and Tompolo private firms to import arms into the country and exposing our young military personel to fight Boko Haram with obsolete weapon.
If you know the numbers of innocent lives of citizens and younger military personnel being wasted everyday you will not be standing with your brain under your foot and be daydreaming that PDP and Jonathan will stay in office after May 2015.
I really don't have your time, you don't know what you are saying. May the souls of innocent lives in the North East forgive you.

I will let her reply u, since u are senseless.

[size=18pt] dealslip(f): "The change we need is some one new and neutral. cant we the youth back the youths in this race, regardless of the party. we are 70% of Nigeria's population. must is it be the same old men of 1983. if we talk about change it should be none of this old men, that have been in power since 1999. Let them go back to their former trade. We cannot continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result"[/size]
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by kakakoshina(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Even if Jonathan wins Nigeria is going to be ungovernable for him just like OBAMA
Saying dis sound st**d ! How can a nigeria in his/her right sense say nigeria will b un-gorvernable if someone win! I don't pray he does cus I won't VOTE him but if he eventually win either credibly or by rigging what can we do!! Pls Nigeria needs our support by voting a CREDIBLE, PROGRESSIVE and SAGGACIOUS Candidate not the shit u are saying!
Pls don't take dis as an insult!!! KI Nigeria leda AJUMOSE Gbogbo wani! -FeBuhari. !!!

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Shout out to GMB(grab my butt)
Shout out to GEJ(grab ebele's joystick)cheesygrin

Shout out to GMB(grab my Muhammed's butt)
Shout out to GEJ(grab ebele's joystick)

Fixed!
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:

I will let her reply u, since u are senseless.

[size=18pt] dealslip(f): "The change we need is some one new and neutral. cant we the youth back the youths in this race, regardless of the party. we are 70% of Nigeria's population. must is it be the same old men of 1983. if we talk about change it should be none of this old men, that have been in power since 1999. Let them go back to their former trade. We cannot continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result"[/size]

Look at a block head and daydreamer!, on what platform can change take place if not from genuine and real elder stateman. Not a corrupted youth like you with no brain. Go, read thru history of developed countries. Change start from the Patriotic Elder Stateman who pave and created solid platform for youth to work.
In the present day, can any youth contest and win an election in Nigeria?.
The answer is No, Nuhu Ribadu tried it and failed.
Why?, the level of corruption in the country is at the peak. We need an Elder Stateman, that will curb corruption and give our youths chance to have their say.
Can Jonathan do it?, No, after his 6 yrs in office, he encourages corruption.
Can Buhari do it?, Yes, he has some track of good records, though, not perfect but can perform.
OBJ, failed the youth, when he had the power to give us credible election he didn't, no we are back to 1999, when the military handed power to the civilian. After, 19 yrs our youth still can't contest and win election. Oponu waternogetwhaever, that is where Nigeria stand today.
Jonathan will not take me back to 1999, enough of PDP!!!.

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Feranmicharles(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
ollah1:

Shout out to GMB(grab my Muhammed's butt)
Shout out to GEJ(grab ebele's joystick)

Fixed!
lol grin =))
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
All that is inconsequential....we shall know the real deal by feBuhaRi#
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

Look at a block head and daydreamer!, on what platform can change take place if not from genuine and real elder stateman. Not a corrupted youth like you with no brain. Go, read thru history of developed countries. Change start from the Patriotic Elder Stateman who pave and created solid platform for youth to work.
Why?, the level of corruption in the country is at the peak. We need an Elder Stateman, that will curb corruption and give our youths chance to have their say.
Can Buhari do it?, Yes, he has some track of good records, though, not perfect but can perform.
OBJ, failed the youth, when he had the power to give us credible election he didn't, no we are back to 1999, when the military handed power to the civilian. After, 19 yrs our youth still can't contest and win election. Oponu waternogetwhaever, that is where Nigeria stand today.

U see the problem that i am having with some of u on nairalanders, is that u are clueless about governance. Elder Statesman will curb corruption u say, but if u dont mind, tell us if the same elder states man are not those that mismanaged our economy and created corruption?

U say corruption is at an all time high but an independent report by an accredited global research group Transperancy International shows that it has fallen significantly, in Nigeria. U see why i no longer put effort to reply some nairalanders? I learnt that i be wasting my energy with fools.

see: http://www.transparency.org/country#NGA_DataResearch
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

PDP is being emptied into APC everyday and you call that new. We don't need any elder statesman to guide us. How did they guide themselves when they all had their opportunities? You expect to win credible election as youth and you still want to rely on elder statesmen, that have refused to leave power. Those who have peddled corruption in all their political career. men like OBJ, Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Oyegun, Akande and the likes who wont hesitate to privatise public institutions, sell it to themselves, buy it with the money they have stolen and claim to provide you with jobs.. I dont think you are ready for this change, you so much clamour for. For me the so called change slogan is just the latest buzz word of the moments. all your eyes will clear very soon.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
ruffp:

Even in the bible, Saul converted to Paul and became an apostle. He never met Christ. Abram became Abraham. There is power in a name........we have to keep the faith and hope that the works of the APC govs would reflect brightly in an APC presidency!

We can't live on hope, our generation will soon pass and we will not have an opportunity to do anything for ourselves except what this corrupt people to for us. We are not cripples or block heads, we can do something for ourselves. We need to take care of our generation. They handled our parents generation, they cannot handle ours too. that is all I am clamouring for.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by tolexy007(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Welcome development. It's the wind of change everywhere.

GMB 2015 becoming a reality by each passing day.

This got me cracking with laughter grin grin grin:

“So, we are not bothered as we are in control. Even if it is only Leo Ogor who remains in the pdp, we are in control, so long as the courts have not decided on the issue of defections”, he said.

Loser!
u call dis wind of change? my friend dis wind of corruption trying to blow from diff angle...

2 Likes

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

PDP is being emptied into APC everyday and you call that new. We don't need any elder statesman to guide us. How did they guide themselves when they all had their opportunities? You expect to win credible election as youth and you still want to rely on elder statesmen, that have refused to leave power. Those who have peddled corruption in all their political career. men like OBJ, Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Oyegun, Akande and the likes who wont hesitate to privatise public institutions, sell it to themselves, buy it with the money they have stolen and claim to provide you with jobs.. I dont think you are ready for this change, you so much clamour for. For me the so called change slogan is just the latest buzz word of the moments. all your eyes will clear very soon.

Well look at a saint talking!!!, Holy Dealslip!!!, even when Christ was about to be crucified there were two thieves with him. The one on his right was forgiving his sins and no sinner shall go unpunished. Their days are numbered, the blood of the innocent souls shall judge them, including Jonathan as well as Tinubu. But it is not for me to judge. It is better for a sinner to repent than perish,yes, they are stay theme same old thieves.
I will support Buhari to curb corruption because he cant eradicate it totally, but can curb and reduce it.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
bakila:

Again, they will wither, die off, be resisted, shamed and checkmated by the people.

If all the so called Governors and House members shouting progressive up and down are probed do you actually think they will be innocent. Wont they equally be candidates of prison. From Fashola to Tinubu to El Rufai to Okorocha to Ameachi and the others. Will any of them pass the integrity test. Buhari is no magician and can never do any thing alone. Let the youth support the youths that understand our times and moment. APC=PDP. old wine in new skin. The change starts with you not with them.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Defcon1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Political harlots.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by waternogeteneny: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

Well look at a saint talking!!!, Holy Dealslip!!!, even when Christ was about to be crucified there were two thieves with him. The one on his right was forgiving his sins and no sinner shall go unpunished. Their days are numbered, the blood of the innocent souls shall judge them, including Jonathan as well as Tinubu. But it is not for me to judge. It is better for a sinners to repent than perish,yes, they are stay theme same old thieves.
I will support Buhari to curb corruption because he cant eradicate it totally, but can curb and reduce it.

Leave religion out of politics. U are sounding like a mad person now, Shekau if u get my drift. irrational!
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by dealslip(f): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
papalumi29:

Well look at a saint talking!!!, Holy Dealslip!!!, even when Christ was about to be crucified there were two thieves with him. The one on his right was forgiving his sins and no sinner shall go unpunished. Their days are numbered, the blood of the innocent souls shall judge them, including Jonathan as well as Tinubu. But it is not for me to judge. It is better for a sinners to repent than perish,yes, they are stay theme same old thieves.

While I agree with Christ on the judgement of the thieves. Are you saying Buhari should fight corruption by overlooking what all the defected corrupt PDP members have done. i am not canvasing for Jonathan or Buhari. I am only saying that the youths should stand up for themselves and rule themselves. this men have ruled their generations and our parents generation. it is enough. At least Christ will not oppose that. Defected APC members have suddenly become born again because party allegiance shifted. God brought down Saul and exalted a young lad called David at the age of 17 years, does it look like God cannot use the youths.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
waternogeteneny:

U see the problem that i am having with some of u on nairalanders, is that u are clueless about governance. Elder Statesman will curb corruption u say, but if u dont mind, tell us if the same elder states man are not those that mismanaged our economy and created corruption?

U say corruption is at an all time high but an independent report by an accredited global research group Transperancy International shows that it has fallen significantly, in Nigeria. U see why i no longer put effort to reply some nairalanders? I learnt that i be wasting my energy with fools.

see: http://www.transparency.org/country#NGA_DataResearch

When does this blockhead join Naira land?, December 2014, your likes without good thinking brain stay on Facebook. Don't come here and be posting rubbish as if you are not living in Nigeria, am an Economists that is my profession.
Jonathan and his foolish cabinet says Nigeria economy is the largest in Africa, which is on paper. My daydreamer block head, the reality is that the gap between the rich and poor is on the increase and many people are still poor.
The high level of corruption in Nigeria is obvious when the President is using the same route not once both twice to steal our money via South Africa. When he has bought weapons and arms from Russian on a more transparent route.
Stop Dreaming And Wake Up!!!.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Sammiee101(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
A good development for our democracy. Better to have opposition as majority
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by bakila: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

If all the so called Governors and House members shouting progressive up and down are probed do you actually think they will be innocent. Wont they equally be candidates of prison. From Fashola to Tinubu to El Rufai to Okorocha to Ameachi and the others. Will any of them pass the integrity test. Buhari is no magician and can never do any thing alone. Let the youth support the youths that understand our times and moment. APC=PDP. old wine in new skin. The change starts with you not with them.
You do not know the extent I have gone. if you are above thirty you would know that to run for elections in Nigeria takes enormously resource, material and manhour. The biggest challenge to that is not the resources consumed but is the respondents to your campaign, if you do not bring out money no mobilizer of repute will follow you, the masses may not listen to you. They will say you are a nice person and when you get to the office you will change, you will be power drunk and therefore they would follow the devil they know.
As far as the present situation is concerned the main contenders is the PDP with its behavior that made it members leave in droves and Nigeria disenchanted and the APC that is attracting members of the PDP. if APC misbehaves they will also loss their support and goodwill. forum Analyse the arguments of the supporters of both side on this forum and see who is being petty, arrogant and disrespectful to the people.
The change that is touted here will also haunt APC if they fail to deliver. The coming election is a referendum on the performance of GEJ and PDP, the next will still be another referendum and I agree with you that we cannot assume that its over with the next election.
Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by papalumi29(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
dealslip:

While I agree with Christ on the judgement of the thieves. Are you saying Buhari should fight corruption by overlooking what all the defected corrupt PDP members have done. i am not canvasing for Jonathan or Buhari. I am only saying that the youths should stand up for themselves and rule themselves. this men have ruled their generations and our parents generation. it is enough. At least Christ will not oppose that. Defected APC members have suddenly become born again because party allegiance shifted. God brought down Saul and exalted a young lad called David at the age of 17 years, does it look like God cannot use the youths.

Yes, you are right. I wish a Democratic President of Nigeria can even be less than 20 yrs old, Gowon was Nigeria Military Head of State at 28.
But this is 2015 and Democracy.
This present democracy started in 1999, int which, OBJ was selected and imposed on us by IBB n Co.
Instead of OBJ, giving us a solid platform for youth to contest and win election in Nigeria. He was there rigging and telling us it is a "Do or Die Election", I am a Yoruba and from Abeokuta, yet I will blame OBJ for all these troubles we find ourselves in Nigeria.
In 2011, I gave GEJ my vote, hoping he would perform.
The truth is that if this old men will not encourage and give our youth opportunity to have economy and financial power will we shall remain in one place.
Power can't be taking from them by force, but we have to wise up and support someone that can give such avenue to us. As at today, not a single Nigerian Youth is contesting.
We are stuck with either Jonathan or Buhari, from their track records, non is perfect but Buhari can perform.
I tell you a government will reign in Nigeria that will not know Tinubu and Co.
They will pay for their misdeed.
As at today it is Febuhari!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps by Sammiee101(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
A good development for our democracy. Better to have opposition as majority
I won't mind the table turning wen GMB takes over.

SAI GMB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel / Amaechi, Obasanjo, Peterside At A Conference In Lagos. Photos / "Bishop Henry Sado Buys N36,000 Phone With Buhari’s Money" - Diasporareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.