Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card (861 Views)

Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by stephenduru: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2015
The founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo has ordered all his church members to attend next Sunday's service with their Permanent Voters Card.

He disclosed this while addressing the congregation on a mid-week service which took place yesterday at the permanent site at Km 10, Idiroko road, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

According to him,it is paramount to bless the cards so that the people can vote wisely in the upcoming election.This will help to ensure peace.

What do you think of the move?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by uokocha70(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Go and look for better source. Sorry.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by tempex88(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Pastor Adeboye told us same at the first Holy Ghost Service
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by dunkem21(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Waiting for a credible source.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by temitemi1(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2015
I smell GEJ every where grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by pacifique(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Even Obj knew from onset the GEJ ll win, otherwise, nothing could have stopped him from defecting to APC. Now Atiku, Kwankwaso are so wise and quiet. People, can't we see things are changing for good already?
GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by saaedlee: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2015
I believe he may adopt a Candidate soon.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by Ezedon(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2015
This is one of the reasons why i will leave this church, forcing a core christian to vote a core muslim is not my style
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by Dahjhi: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Can't believe what am seeing in Religion these days, politics sitting on the Pulpit... SMH

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by RedArrow: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
no wahala....they shld keep mixing religion with politics, we know who we are going to vote for.

They can go ahead and conduct deliverance service on the Cards.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by yuncka: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
I think he should be praying for INEC the ballot boxes, and security operatives.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Come To Church With Permanent Voters Card by alabiyemmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2015
My Bishop can never preach anything like this.

(1) (Reply)

APC PVC Collection Campaign Advert - Video / Buhari Mother Is From Borno Yet He Refused To Stop Help Bokoharam / Can GEJ Provide Us With His B.sc, M.sc And P.hd Thesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.