Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? (791 Views)

What Documents Might One Need Outside Nigeria? / How Do I Translate My Documents From English To Ukrainian Language In Abuja? / Nigeria Police Clearance For ITALY With Translation To Italia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Please treat as urgent, I need help with where I can translate official document to Italia in Lagos or Port-Harcourt, a legitimate/recognized place please. embarassed embarassed. Somebody, Anybody?
God bless you appropriately. smiley
Re: Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? by DesChyko: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Embassy sure pass o.. At least, they will give you contacts if it can't be done close by.
Re: Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2015
DesChyko:
Embassy sure pass o.. At least, they will give you contacts if it can't be done close by.

Ok, thanks. I appreciate. Let me see if anyone would correlate your info.
Re: Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? by xtremeinv(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Try google translate,the embassy or visit synagogue church of all nations ; the latter has tonnes of translators but you may hv to pay for it

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Translate Official English Documents To Italia In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
xtremeinv:
Try google translate,the embassy or visit synagogue church of all nations ; the latter has tonnes of translators but you may hv to pay for it

I'll try the embassy, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) / 5 Historic Sites You Should Visit In Ghana / Usa Visiting Visa Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.