Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. (1487 Views)

Sit-at-home: Threats Will Not Stop Us From Honouring Our Fallen Heroes- IPOB / Remembering Our Fallen Heroes;see Photos Of Gallant Soldiers Who Died In Action / Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. by bcomputer101: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
[b]Today We Remember The Fallen Heroes.

Those That Stayed Awake To Make Sure You
Were Asleep
Those That Endured Tough Times, Harsh
Conditions and Hardship To Secure You.

They Sold Their Peace To Purchase Your
Comfort
They Passed Through Rigorous Trainings To Fight
For You.

They endured Stained Limbs, Broken Bones and
Deep Wounds Sustained In battles Just For
You.
They Stayed Away From Their Homes,
Families and Loved Ones Just For You.

They Lived Abnormal Lives, Faced Unpleasant
Incidences; Took Unfavourable Orders;
Accomplished Uncommon Tasks, Consumed
Unpalatable Substances Just For You.
They
Fought The Wars and unfortunately, Took The
bullet Just For You.
They did all these, to protect the territorial
integrity of our dear Nation and its people Just For You.

These are the Soldiers, on Land, Air & sea that died on active service.
War does not
determine who is Right . war determines who's
left.
The Horses may be prepared for battle but
Victory is From God Alone.

HAPPY ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY to all our FALLEN SOLDIERS(Hero)...

God Bless Nigeria Army!
God Bless Nigeria![/b]

Drop your comment to appreciate our fallen hero's

Re: Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. by Proxy001(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2015
the labour of our immaculate heroes past shall never be in vein...sleep in peace our real heroes... posterity will never forget you
Re: Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. by DesChyko: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Let me not ruin this thread with the misbehaviours of power-intoxicated soldiers in civilian settings sha.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Caught Watching Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Video On His IPAD (pic) / US 2016: Bilderbergs Forced Romney Out Of Presidential Race / Chad Can Decimate Boko Haram In Under A Year...shame On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.