Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform (753 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank Is Killing My Phone With SMS Alert / 5 Top Tips To Increase Sales With SMS Text Message Marketing / Most Affordable Sms Platform In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by bimbiz: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2015
I want to know a good company,that is into quality website design and sms platform at an affordable fee.
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by aikfrank(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2015
bimbiz:
I want to know a good company,that is into quality website design and sms platform at an affordable fee.

Here!
aikwebdesign @ gmail.com
What do you want to design?
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by peachtree1: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Contact us here 08132884087. Let's know what you need.
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by khayc(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
bimbiz:

Interested in buying an existing bulk sms site? Up and running all you need is put in your api and your good to go. Check sms rig.com if your interested let me know. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
If u like the design of www.utexta.com

reach me at 09026744099
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by Ayzeeez: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2015
khayc:

Interested in buying an existing bulk sms site? Up and running all you need is put in your api and your good to go. Check sms rig.com if your interested let me know. Thanks

For your website design visit www.ayzeeezdesign.com.ng or call 07030132610
Re: In Need Of A Website Designer With Sms Platform by internetpope(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
bimbiz:

have you gotten a solution yet? if not then try this service. Siscomedia Ltd. You'll get a great design and an sms platform on your site. You'll
be able to send sms from your site. That's like a 2-in 1 website.

here are samples of sites they have done.

www.nmoragenciesltd.com
www.msc.com.ng

Check and you'll see the sms integration on the sites

call 07031857044 or e-mail
sales@reliablehostng.com

Job can be completed in the shortest possible time.

(1) (Reply)

Motivated Entrepreneurs Needed In Isolo Area Of Lagos / WEB-PRENEURSHIP Free Training Live On Nairaland / Over 20 Proven Ways To Make Cash Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.