Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Pitbull Puppies!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pitbull Puppies!!!! (1123 Views)

Pitbull Puppies Available For Sale From This Combo / Massive Pitbull Puppies For Sale / Nice Pitbull Puppies For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Puppies!!!! by Hotdog93(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Wow!! Ask for further Details.

Re: Pitbull Puppies!!!! by tyrone07(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
They look really cute but however those aren't pure bred american pit bull terriers.First and foremost they look too big for their age and the resemblance with an american bully( people confuse them for an american pit bull terrier) is just too striking. I happened to come across the owner of those puppies and he was more than willing to show me the Dam and hide the sire of those puppies from me. He even sent me a photo of his female pit bull and a close friend of mines male pit bull that had died in a kennel accident sometime last year. knowing he had something to hide by his falsehood i did an investigation and discovered that he actually crossed his female pit bull with the offspring of a band dog ( cross between a mastiff and a bull type breed ) to produce those lovely puppies.
As a member and stakeholder in the Association of American pit bull terrier breeders in Nigeria, it is my responsibility to always enlighten the public so that we keep the breed true to what its been bred for for hundreds of years and we make sure such falsehood and scam puppies never make it to our stud book registry.
To learn more about this lovely breed kindly join our group on Facebook. Thanks

https://www./AAPBTBN/

(1) (Reply)

solid Female bullmastiff Puppy For Sale....this Quality Will Blow Ur Mind / How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth / Beautiful Male Caucasian Pup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.