Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? (63629 Views)

Poll: And the better dribbler is:

J J Okocha: 69% (90 votes)
Ronaldinho: 30% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Dribbler / The World Ever Best Dribbler Okocha, Ronaldinho Or Zidane / Barcelona & Real Madrid - Who Has The Better First Xi Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by saintbiddy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
Jay jay okocha vs ronaldino : who is master dribbler?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Jascobee: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2008
How do u compare someone sleeping with someone in mortuary?In their days,RONALDINHO was far better than JAYJAY,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2008
Ronny is so far away from Jay-Jay, it's almost unbelievable.Heck he chased him out of PSG. Isn't that enough?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by allboyz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2008
Okocha! He's the best, Not for the fact that im a Nigerian,, but for the sake of facts and truth, R10 confesses that when they were both at PSG.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by allboyz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2008
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by FOD(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
Goodguy once created a thread like this.

See: Ronaldinho or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by femzy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2008
Incomparable, Ronnie is bettter,,,,,, u thinke sey e easy to be World Player of the Year!!

IMHO; you should have compared Ronaldino with Merciless Merci !!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by sherrylo: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2008
Ronaldo of course!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Solocent: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
Ronaldinho seats on the bench and watch while Okocha teach him how to play football, so give it to Okocha
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Ezeamama(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
Please lets be sincere here, where was ronaldinho when okocha was teaching the whole world the art of dribbling,
if you guys have forgotten and written him off, maybe you should ask Oliver Khan of Germany what he thinks

without a doubt world footballer player or not ronaldinho should be wipe okocha's boots

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by sley4life(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2008
u guys saying ronnie is better should watch ur tongues, it doesnt mean ronnie won world footballer of the yr makes him a better dribbler than ja jay, Jay jay is far better than ronnie in terms of dribbling, we arent talking who is more skilfiull or who scores better, The word we are comparing here is DRIBBLING. Jay jay is far better than ronnie, After zidane is jay jay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by plappville(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2008
Eastbay:

Ronny is so far away from Jay-Jay, it's almost unbelievable.Heck he chased him out of PSG. Isn't that enough?

u said my mind.

@ topic: they are not in thesame class at all, big difference grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by chyk91(m): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
ronaldinho is a better dribbler than jay jay.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by lynxnoon(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2008
Yay Yay Okocha smiley smiley
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by alfchye(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2008
All ya sayin Okocha is better than Ronaldhino gaucho must be sleping.You say Gaucho watch him play game in PSG.who chase the OKOCHA out of PSG,I also want you guys to know that good teahcer must always learn from his student.
So he watch JAYJAY play and later thought Okocha more skills.Ordinary African Footballer of the year Okocha was no where to be found.Too bad.Ronaldhino won everything in this life concerning football.So anybody posting this thread must be crazy.
Ronaldhino Gaucho Alias GAGA is far far far far far far far better than that failure,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by femzy(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2008
Our people are just too sentimental!!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by defman: 4:15am On Dec 21, 2008
I believe Ronaldino is a better dribbler. No offense to Nigeria.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by worldman(m): 4:48am On Dec 21, 2008
j.j is father of foot ball his is the chief drillbuller
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2008
Guys ronaldinho plays more purposeful football but okocha dsnt really do that but if you ask me the best entertainer in terms of dribbling and dat alone,i'll give it to okocha simply because he had more audacity and sheer confidence with the ball at his feet,watch wat he did to those keepers in the german league games and tell me if ronaldinho would have made the same audacious attempt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Allenpowered(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2008
jay jay for life. he didnt get the right exposure

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by A40(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ronaldinho was good and so was Okocha but Ronaldinho was more purposeful so i would give it to him since it is football and not futsal
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2008
On the basis of success rate after every dribbles, Ronaldinho
But on the basis of outrageous dribble moves, JJ Okocha!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by alex406(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2008
Lets be realistic,Dinho admitted the fact that JJ was his lecturer then,though,JJ did not have the most fervernt opportunity dinho got,so lets just admit and accept the fact that JJ built Dinho's skills.So JJ is the master despite the fact that JJ did not get most awards probably cos he is from Nigeria(the most corrupt country in the world) not from Brazil(Soccer country).
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by FBS: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
Jay Jay was and is the master chief dribbler. He's so good they call him twice, JAY JAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by sley4life(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
the prob wit us is that we dont appreciate wat we have, jay jay is far better than ronaldinho in terms of dribbling, but zidane is better than jay jay,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by geolabious(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Okocha[/size]
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by thegame(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2008
i think the thread should have had zidane but it's clear he would have won the two in any category.
that bald is a boss
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Ellyptical: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ronaldinho is no doubt a legend in football. He is very much more tactical than J.J. However, since the topic is "DRIBBLING" even Zidane is NOT a match to J.J. Zidane is a Professor of football but NOT even a PhD in dribbling. Throughout France 98 he hardly dribbled one player face to face but his excellent passing techniques and midfield control covered up for that. Google Zidane soccer skills on youtube, you'll be very disappointed . . they are very few dribbles by the football professor!
Okocha, has better dribbling than Ronaldinho and Zidane but Ronaldinho was more productive and Zidane, more tactical.

PS: there is NO Single football move attributed to be created by Ronaldinho (Elastico which he does often was always there before he was born . . .lol). Okocha has a whooping TWO to his name!

PS:IF DRIBBLING ALONE WERE FOOTBALL, EVEN ZIDANE IS NO MATCH FOR JAY JAY and that is the truth!
Zidane is NOT A DRIBBLER! Check youtube for his skills compilation . . .you may be disappointed like I was, but for his football in general . . . . OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by ogbongzky(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2008
wait, let me ask google smiley
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Chetachuku(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2008
The politics of WFY may not have favoured JJ but I know he is good. Ronaldhino was good.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2008
What kind of talk is all this?
Isn't dribbling a part of football?
And don't you play football to win?
If someone,for some reason best know to him feels dribbling is just an art,then he should set up a travelling football caravan,instead of playing for the fun of it.
Ronaldinho dribbled and got results.
Jay-Jay dribbled and got almost nowhere.Hardly any titles to his name.
At the end of the day,you are judged by your results.
And since Ronaldinho dribbled and got results,he is better for me.
Football isn't entertainment alone.There's a lot of money involved.
Are you asking why PSG was the biggest club he played for?How many top-level teams scrambled for his signature when they heard he was a free agent?
Jay-jay is good,but I think he regrets not taking his career a little more seriously than he did, i.e. play to win more
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by lordvader(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2008
Ronaldinho na da bomb in dose days.bt em.okocha na da bomb 4 just africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.