Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? (63772 Views)

Poll: And the better dribbler is:

J J Okocha: 69% (90 votes)
Ronaldinho: 30% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is The Best Dribbler / The World Ever Best Dribbler Okocha, Ronaldinho Or Zidane / Barcelona & Real Madrid - Who Has The Better First Xi Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by ow11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Even iranians would argue Ali Daei is better than Zidane

Saudi would argue that Saheed Owairan is better than maradona

Sierra leonean would argue kallon is better than Ronaldo Lima.

Jay jay ko, Kay kay ni Is he even better than Saheed Owairan, Japhet Ndoram, kalusha Bwalya, or even Tarik Sektioiu.

The topic should be Okocha vs Quaresma

ermm Dayo, Kindly take Sektioui's name off that list. His is not in Okocha's class. Flashes of brilliance is all we get from him just like Selim Ben Achour. Like say N'doram know he for claim 9ja kpali neat grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2009
Just like we get flashes of brilliance from Jayjay and loads of mediocrity most of the time.

Sektoiu is even better than Jay jay at least he plays for FC Porto which is a bigger club than all the five clubs Okocha played for Together.

Hidetoshi Nakata, Ali Daei, Ali Karimi, John Mosheu, Mamadu Zongo, those are in Okochas class

Who is better Quaresma or Okocha
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Afam4eva(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2009
Dayokanu, what's the beef for, it's kind of getting personal. Do u know Jay Jay personally or are u just jealous.
If you want to start a football carreer, you still have time instead of hating on those that have brought pride to African Football,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2009
Pride to African football?
I beg your pardon!!! We Africans know those who made us proud

Roger Milla, George Weah, Samuel Etoo, ladkhar Belloumi, Kanu Nwakwo, Osei Kuffour, Michael Essien, Didier Drogba, Tony Yeboah,

Tell me which part of my statement is false and bring counter arguments
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2009
Jasco,
Flenjure man.You need am sha.
As per you and Jay-jay,sorry oh,but I'm tempted not to believe you.
afam4ever,the isi-ewu analyst.
It's you that is dumb.
You haven't answered any of my questions I posed you last time.So if you can't answer,then I can take it that you're the dumb one.
What do you mean by pride?You just throw words anyhow.
Can Jay-jay fit into the list dayokanu just put up?He even forgot Abedi Pele.Jay-jay play reach am?
Like I said,will you pay attention to someone who was good in only one area of say,JAMB-like Chemistry,or someone who has a high score in all the papers?Is there a university for people who did well only in Chemistry?You and I know very well that you CANNOT separate dribbling as an entity from Football as a whole.It is not Mutually exclusive.You no do set for maths?
Dayo,
I concur to your category of Jay-jay.Men he's so similar to those players oh!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Jascobee: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2009
@Dayokanu,
u forget to even put AMUNEKE,YEKINI,ADEBAYOR etc, these are players that won the AFRICAN BEST PLAYERS AWARD and played for BIG CLUBS like barcelona,arsenal etc
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by dayokanu(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2009
Sorry i left out Abedi Pele. i dont understand how I did that
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by vincentont(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2009
we are not talking about a better player,world footballer,africa footballer but a better dribbler,plz u guyz shuld go back to history okocha stunned the world with his amazing skills in 1994 blatter confessed to it dat he hoped nigeria shuld always qualify for the world cup, he is just not lucky to have won laurels with clubs or play for a bigger clubs.we have many players in his calibre but count demself unlucky nt to play for big clubs.remeber wat he did in germany,he is a legend and a master in dribbling.ronnie no near am at all,
and for dose comparing didier drogba,adebayor etc with jay jay in terms of dribbling shuld go and sleep dose players are goal punchers and not play makers dey shuld be compare with yekini.
i wont b suprized if som of u will say didier drogba is better dan yekini
one problem wit nigeria players is dat dey are in a rush to play in europe thereby dey make some silly mistakes with dere contract
okocha is no 1 ronnie dey follow am 4 back.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by vincentont(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
OKOCHA NO 1
OKOCHA E DO TOO MUCH
OKOCHA
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by BoseP: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
For me i think jay jay made big mistake of his life when he decided not to join ferguson at man.u. despite dat he could have been know far enough more dan dinho a.k.a feyinmusu, it does not mater if eyin being name world best that just his time and he used it very well. or how far can George Wear go on dribling? or tell me y haven't CR7 beign given oh oh!.lets be realistic; jay jay is a dribuller but not an achiver,its still affecting him,that is why some of his fans votes against him REPHACAUTION OF AFRICA MAGIC FOR FAME!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by olumide4: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2009
Jay Jay taught ronaldino how to dribble wen both of them are playin for PSG: Jay Jay is a Master dribbler
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by olumide4: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
Jay Jay taught Ronaldino how to dribble when both of them are in PSG: Jay Jay is a Master of Dribbler
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by chyk91(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2009
ronaldinho
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2009
Bose. P.:

For me i think jay jay made big mistake of his life when he decided not to join ferguson at man.u. despite that he could have been know far enough more dan dinho a.k.a feyinmusu,

Bose, you're right about that, but the fact that he did'nt join Man U did'nt deter him from showing his wonderful Skill.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
Eastbay:

Jasco,
It's you that is dumb.
You haven't answered any of my questions I posed you last time.So if you can't answer,then I can take it that you're the dumb one.

You should know the best answer for a fool
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2009
You get dumber with each post.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by kokori2: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
@eastbay
grin when a man don reach peak for foolishness,there is simply no room again
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by cdoma: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
gud talk allboyz, jay jay purely d best,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Afam4eva(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2009
True talk my dear
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by zt(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2009
jay-jay is ten times as good as dinho its just that he is not in a goo atmosphere(jay-jay)
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by abramart: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2009
okocha is the best because i have neva seen any one that plays football like him
creating skills, dribbling stars, even went ahead of bringing out a club that has been into relegation since wow hes so great and hes not even main to retire he is still young to retire thats my opinion on the other hand i only support ronaldinho because he is playing for my club recenly thank u
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by dyabman(m): 2:36am On Jan 30, 2009
olumide_1:

Jay Jay taught Ronaldino how to dribble when both of them are in PSG: Jay Jay is a Master of Dribbler

na tortise
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by azeeza(f): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2009
gosh j. j is better cos ronnie cinfessed dat he learnt 4rm j.j smiley
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by switch47(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2009
jay jay for life jare
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by FBS: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2009
jay-jay certainly.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2010
I go for Ronaldinho, that guy dribbles like no other. . .
Although Jay Jay is quite awesome but he's nowhere as terrific as Ronaldinho.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by Kgdavid(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2010
lol don't let patriotism cloud your judgement, okocha was good but ronaldinho was much better.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by chelseabmw(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
okocha all th way
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by emibros: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
I will pick jayjay okocha,c0s he has done 1 amazing stuff in a live game dat r0naldih0 granny will neva think of doing , he dribble a keeper saw an empty net,buh didn't sc0re and they needed 2 sc0re @ dat point in time , he br0ught back the keeper ,dribble the defender and sc0red @ last , he also did amazing stuffs f0r my l0vely club bolt0n wanderers fc,he is a legend @ the club ! Plz if y0u are a bolt0n fan , plz kindly identify urself in the thrend i created ! Thanks ! Bolton 4 life !
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by ice234: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2010
which kin question be dis. Ronaldihno is a world player of the year pls
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by jalether(m): 3:38am On Sep 25, 2010
ice234:

which kin question be dis. Ronaldihno is a world player of the year pls

Eastbay:

Jasco,
Flenjure man.You need am sha.
As per you and Jay-jay,sorry oh,but I'm tempted not to believe you.
It's you that is dumb.
What do you mean by pride?You just throw words anyhow.
Can Jay-jay fit into the list dayokanu just put up?He even forgot Abedi Pele.Jay-jay play reach am?
Like I said,will you pay attention to someone who was good in only one area of say,JAMB-like Chemistry,or someone who has a high score in all the papers?Is there a university for people who did well only in Chemistry?You and I know very well that you CANNOT separate dribbling as an entity from Football as a whole.It is not Mutually exclusive.You no do set for maths?
Dayo,
I concur to your category of Jay-jay.Men he's so similar to those players oh!

The thread topic is asking for the "better dribbler". . . . . i.e they should be judged strictly on their dribbling ability.

you cannot use ronaldinho's achievement or productivity to judge who is better at dribbling. if the thread topic had read "who is the more successful or

productive player " that is when your assertions/logic becomes legitimate.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? by yousouph(m): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2010
GBAM!!! Strictly dribbling is the topic of the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.