Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) (1034 Views)

Mega Cctv Trainning In The Great City Of Port Harcourt/buy Solar Products..pics / <<energy Revolution>>hybrid Solar Inverter For Nigerians / EMPOWERMENT 4 LIFE! Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ Buy All Solar Products...pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) by DivineNature1(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Hip!Hip!!Hip!!! Hurray! This is new year and the best solar company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has decided to empower the youth in rural and urban areas by given them this wonderful opportunity to be trained on solar and inverter installation, this programme will take place here in Port Harcourt for three days, and our highly recognized certificate will be issued to the successful and qualified students, all training for this programme will be based on praticals in our workshop, no qualification is required to be enrolled, so hurry now to contact our marketing officer for more details about this programme...

Thank you and may you be blessed as you come for this programme. DATE:Jan. 22nd to 24th, 2015.
Amount:N20,000.

DETAILS FOR IP SURVELLANCE & CCTV.

Insecurity has been the scourge of our time and we plead to everyone to be security cautious and save life while there is time for that, we bring Cctv and surveillance tech. to your door steps and at affordable rate, you can contact us now for your installations and training.....We offer 5% discount from the usual amount for the training...we have centers in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt....Also connect your smoke detectors and fire alarm in your homes, offices, hospitals, companies, filling/gas station etc.

Our Cctv and Fire Alarm training date is Feb. 9th to 13th 2015, this training will be basically on practicals and within the space of 5 days you'll be able to install and maintain a Cctv connection, this advert is meant for those in Port Harcourt.....So kindly contact us now to secure your space for the training....Fee:N25,000.

We also offer outstanding training on the following...

1.Ip surveillance (CCTV/FIRE ALARMS)

2.Vsat Installation and IP/PBX (Intercom)

3.Car Tracking (GPS) Technology

4.Access Control and Biometrics Technology

5.SIA Training Maintenance

6.BTS and BSS Telecom, Solar and Inverter Training...etc.

7.Structured Cabling and Fiber Obtics.

Call Mr. Ben: 08176133439.or whatsapp.
Bbm:7F3CAC54.
E-mail:solarworld.inverters@gmail.com

Re: Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) by BrightEye(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2015
This is fantastic!!!
How i wish you have any training program in lagos.

I know how to install non-ip camera besides being an electrical technician, but i want to know about ip camera, solar and invater installation. Quite unfortunate you have nothing for us in lagos.
Re: Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) by God4all(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
BrightEye:
This is fantastic!!!
How i wish you have any training program in lagos.

I know how to install non-ip camera besides being an electrical technician, but i want to know about ip camera, solar and invater installation. Quite unfortunate you have nothing for us in lagos.
We have our branch in lagos...but our lagos date is different from Port Harcourt, i will confirm it and update you, but pls give a whatsapp message with this question to know who you are and i will give u more details about that, now my designation is Port Harcourt.
Re: Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) by BrightEye(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
God4all:
We have our branch in lagos...but our lagos date is different from Port Harcourt, i will confirm it and update you, but pls give a whatsapp message with this question to know who you are and i will give u more details about that, now my designation is Port Harcourt.

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Solar/inverter & CCTV Trainning In Port Harcourt!!! Register Now! (pics) by DivineNature1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
BrightEye:

Ok. Thank you.

You are welcome dear, contact me when you are ready for lagos training,

CCTV DATE:19th - 23rd January 2015, TIME: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (week days).

SOLAR AND INVERTER:Training Date: 28th - 30th January 2015. TIME: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (week days).

(1) (Reply)

...... / Brand New Samsung S4 Clone For Sale!!! / Nigerian Gsm Database At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.