Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother (14766 Views)

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
If Ali Modu Sherriff is a boko haram sponsor,what is stopping Jonathan from arresting him?

Your topic is baseless and senseless.

Next!!
Its not only baseless and senseless, it is also clueless, just like their supposed GEJ.

I wonder why this people opening threads here and there didn't see it fit to open a thread countering GEJ for saying he's reach a seize fire deal with Boko Haram and that the Chibok girls will soon be released?.

All the focus on is GMB and his family!.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
5. Wedding of his elder daughter

His eldest daughter was married to Alhaji Babagana
Muhammed Sherriff in 2011. One strange moment of the
wedding was that it was closed and only men were
allowed to attend it. The wedding fatiha was conducted
by the Chief Imam of the Yahaya Road Jumat Mosque.

How can alimodu sheriff give his first daughter to his brother? Op your lies can't save Jonathan

www.naij.com/285217-top-7-important-facts-ali-modu-sheriff.html

Idumose spreading lies since he was born
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Its not only baseless and senseless, it is also clueless, just like their supposed GEJ.

I wonder why this people opening threads here and there didn't see it fit to open a thread countering GEJ for saying he's reach a seize fire deal with Boko Haram and that the Chibok girls will soon be released?.

All the focus on is GMB and his family!.
The attack has been shifted from Buhari to his wife and daughters. You noticed this have been happening since yesterday? And the foolish mods are even helping these idiots promoting the threads to front page.

Nairaland has totally lost it.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by mogentle(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Watch as this thread will turn back to chase the creator, i mean the clueless GEjites.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
The attack has been shifted from Buhari to his wife and daughters. You noticed this have been happening since yesterday? And the foolish mods are even helping these idiots promoting the threads to front page.

Nairaland has totally lost it.
I noticed it, its a shame that's the way things are now. The people attacking Buhari's wife and daughters should know that should attention be shifted from GEJ to his wife Patience, the catastrophe that will ensue won't be nice. After all Patience Jonathan has made a very profitable livelihood of goofing!.

Even if there was competition between Aisha Buhari and Patience Jonathan, Aisha Buhari will flaw Mama Peace to the point of embarrassing her!.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by joseph1832(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Idumose:

Call it anything bro but the good news is ,i have finally convinced one of my Buhari die-hard cousin to vote Jonathan by sending this post via is whatsapp.gringrin grin
You've convinced him? How do you know? Did you see him cast his vote when election is in February?.

The prudent for you to say is to wait and see, your cousin who's a 'die hard' Buhari fan might have agreed to your endless ranting just to get you off his/her back!. He or she might go to the polling unit and still vote Buhari or someone other than Buhari or GEJ. I bet you didn't think of that!.

Accepting things at face value seems to be the other of the day for the supporters of GEJ! They never even wait or try to investigate things before jumping in righteous rancor!.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by rozayx5(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
You can observe the bokoharamic alliances forged btw the two families by marriage...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm. Always hearing useless news abt Naija everyday.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by brownlord: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
berem:
So what about it?

Why the noise?

huh, berem is this you? incorruptible general inlaw to corrupt man and alleged BH sponsor and you see nothing wrong with it?

You his gullible followers roaming the cyber space making noise how his daughter married from anambra, and going to spend christmas there, before your lies was busted.

How come the google activist banicansta never stumbled on this info while surfing the net?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Nezan(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Modu Sheriff is a PDP chieftain.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Olaolufred(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
BUHARI'S DAUGHTER MARRIED ALI MODU SHERRIFS BROTHER?

ALI MODU SHERIFF IS THE SPONSOR/ORIGINATOR OF BOKO HARAM?

OK. ALI MODU SHERRIF IS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF JONATHAN WHO ENTERS AND LEAVES ASO ROCK AT WILL.

WHO IS NOW CLUELESS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by mrmetoo1: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
I like this, so you guys have confirmed and agreed that Ali Modu Sheriff is a Boko Haram sponsor, then tell me why he remains a close associate of GEJ till date. Who is closer to AMS, GEJ or GMB. Then since y'all know that AMS is Boko Haram, how come your able president hasn't arrested him instead they keep going on trips together? Maybe he's fighting terrorism too with technology without the need to arrest the sponsors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by olas24u(f): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
In a country of laws !
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Idumose:

That is good. Campaign money can't be a problem again. She doesnt have to be cow director any more. In fact, money to fund boko wont be a problem.
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by anonimi: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
PassingShot:
What is this nonsense?

There is one thing I have observed about these Association of Pretending Crooks, APC internet warriors - when incontrovertible FACTS are shared they do not deny it.
Rather they simply type "nonsense" shocked

Is that one of the clinical symptoms of the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by anonimi: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I like this, so you guys have confirmed and agreed that Ali Modu Sheriff is a Boko Haram sponsor, then tell me why he remains a close associate of GEJ till date. Who is closer to AMS, GEJ or GMB. Then since y'all know that AMS is Boko Haram, how come your able president hasn't arrested him instead they keep going on trips together? Maybe he's fighting terrorism too with technology without the need to arrest the sponsors.

Do you mean the man standing as "a close associate" right next to our JagaBandit's in the picture below

Jonathan as a sensible leader of our great country is obviously using Sheriff to explore the negotiations option seeing as Buhari rejected playing the role of an elder statesman in mediating peace with his Boko Haram boys who nominated him as a "trusted" interlocutor.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Idumose(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
anonimi:

There is one thing I have observed about these Association of Pretending Crooks, APC internet warriors - when incontrovertible FACTS are shared they do not deny it.
Rather they simply type "nonsense" shocked

Is that one of the clinical symptoms of the Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS grin grin
APC is a terrible party.I shake my head.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Idumose(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
mogentle:
Watch as this thread will turn back to chase the creator, i mean the clueless GEjites.
Your eye go soon clear in feb 14.Licking Haribubu's a.rse won't help you bro.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by Shevobanks(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2015
This is naija 4u
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by queensmith: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is serious
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by mailmalc(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Never gets old!...no wonder Sherrif is giving a free role to destroy Pdp. The plot thickens!
Re: SHOCKING: Buhari's Daughter Is Married To Ali Modu Sheriff Brother by theV0ice: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
mailmalc:
Never gets old!...no wonder Sherrif is giving a free role to destroy Pdp. The plot thickens!

Yet Fayose, Wike, Akpabio, Ugwuanyi etc were falling over themselves to make him their chairman despite all the warnings from Oyegun? cheesy

Now i believe Someone strong truly bewitched PDP cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch / National Intervention Movement: Agbakoba, Duke, Utomi, Float Political Group / Anti-corruption Network Asks Malami To Disqualify Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.