Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Prove Me Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove Me Wrong (634 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence / Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Me Wrong by Toktee(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2015
By may 29.1999,we had 23 pdp governors,6 AD,7 ANPP,8years after,this is their story;
A.(pdp governors) 1.JAMES IBORI pdp delta,in prison for looting
2.DSP ALAMIESEIGHA,pdp bayelsa,ex convict for looting,3.Lucky igbinedion pdp edo,ex convict for looting., 4.Peter odili pdp rivers in court for looting,5.chimaroke Nnamani-pdp enugu,in court for looting,6.ayo fayose-pdp ekiti was removed and is in court for looting. 7.Rasheed ladoja-pdp oyo,in court for looting,8.Alao akala,pdp oyo,in court for looting.9.gbenga daniel,pdp ogun in court for looting,10,ikenna ohakin,pdp imo,in court for looting.11,ADAMU MUAZU-bauchi (current pdp chairma)in court for looting over N19B FROM THE STATE,12.joshua dariye,pdp plateau,in court for looting.13.JOLLY NYAME,pdp taraba,in court for looting.14.,ABDULLAHI ADAMU,pdp nasarawa,in court for looting.15.BONI HARUNA pdp adamawa(newly appointed minister by gej) in cour for looting. 16.SAMINU TURAKI,pdp jigawa,in court for looting.17.ORJI KALU.pdp abia in court for looting.
B..AD/AC=6 governors,none has ever been taken to court for looting.
NOTE=TINUBU of lagos state was dragged to code of conduct for having forign accounts while in court in power against goverment policy of zero forign account for public officials,he was not found guilty cos he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor.CASE DISMISSED.
C..APP/ANPP=7 governors.1. ATTAHIRI BAFAWARA,app sokoto,in cour for looting,(he is now a member of pdp) 2.PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU,anpp kogi,in court for looting,You mayadd the two ex-national chairmamen of pdp,AHMADU ALI AND BAMAGA TUKUR,whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges,
it sad that some senseless nigerians still beleive we do not need change from pdp while they claim they can't see the difference between APC AND PDP,the difference between them is like daylight and darknessg
IF YOU CHOSED NOT TO SEE,MAY YOU REMAIN BLINDED FOR ETERNITY.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Toktee(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
We need a change,and it is now.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by kestolove95(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
We all need change even gej himself need change...change d only constant tin in life
Re: Prove Me Wrong by jamace(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Toktee:
We need a change,and it is now.
Look no further. GEJ is the change as he is democratically steering the affairs of the country. Please, don't take us to stone age with grand pa Buhari.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Toktee(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
Look no further. GEJ is the change as he is democratically steering the affairs of the country. Please, don't take us to stone age with grand pa Buhari.
if u are sure that gej is the change we prayed for,say Amen to the following prayers.MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE WAY GEJ IS RULING THIS COUNTRY,
MAY U RUN AND SLEEP IN THE BUSH THE WAY PEOPLE IN THE NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST ARE SLEEPING IN THE BUSH COS OF BOKOHARAM.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by jamace(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Toktee:
if u are sure that gej is the change we prayed for,say Amen to the following prayers.MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE THE WAY GEJ IS RULING THIS COUNTRY,
MAY U RUN AND SLEEP IN THE BUSH THE WAY PEOPLE IN THE NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST ARE SLEEPING IN THE BUSH COS OF BOKOHARAM.
You must be a kid not to know that what happened in Nigeria between 1967 -1970 was worse than this.
Crisis is part of governance, even private individuals go through crisis at one time or the other. Note that the world at large is in crisis so it is not surprising Nigeria is getting her share. Instead of blaming GEJ, you should contribute your quota to solving it by educating those who have naive idea about crisis in the world to desist from infantile utterances and inclinations.
Re: Prove Me Wrong by Toktee(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
jamace:
You must be a kid not to know that what happened in Nigeria between 1967 -1970 was worse than this.
Crisis is part of governance, even private individuals go through crisis at one time or the other. Note that the world at large is in crisis so it is not surprising Nigeria is getting her share. Instead of blaming GEJ, you should contribute your quota to solving it by educating those who have naive idea about crisis in the world to desist from infantile utterances and inclinations.
I KNOW ALL THAT,THAT WAS WHY WE VOTED FOR GEJ TO BE A SOLUTION PROVIDER,BUT HE HAS FAILED,IT IS OUR DUTY TO REMOVE HIM COME NEXT MONTH.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Stop The Prophet / Diversity For Development In Lagos / A Funny Picture At APC Kano Rally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.