Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis (35239 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Oby Ezekwesili / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by olufikistick: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili And Gen Olukolade (Nigeria Defence Spokesperson) currently are heating up flames on themselves and exchanging words on Twitter over BIU Crisis.

Source

http://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks

2 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by MrPresident1: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili should just go and sit down jare!
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Victory is from God alone.

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by lomprico(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmm!
How is the military on top of the situation?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by donphilopus: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Noted!
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Olukolade never insulted her as far as i am concerned.

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by SUBMARINE: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Oby leave the military to do their job

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by atlwireles: 11:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for putting that alarmist in her place. The likes of OBY have done more damage to Nigeria in the fight against terrorism than boko haram.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by itsmine: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:
Thanks for putting that alarmist in her place. The likes of OBY have done more damage to Nigeria in the fight against terrorism than boko haram.
. more harms? in what way? by refusing to be silenced? or by failing to communicate over issues dt affect u &i in d bizness as usual clandestine ways? op, it's Olukolade. and while I respect d general's position, esp with much they've bn to, I see nothing wrong in madam's too. except for some bottled up anger.

41 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by OLADD: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
olufikistick:
Oby Ezekwesili And Gen Olukayode (Nigeria Defence Spokesperson) currently are heating up flames on themselves and exchanging words on Twitter over BIU Crisis.

Continue to read full story with more pictures here

It serves that useless good-for-nothing woman right. She is gradually constituting nuisance and degrading her personality. I am earnestly waiting for next month when GEJ is reelected, I swear she would relocate to Sambissa.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by IamDejman(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
When I insulted the army recently, people complained

The NA is one I so much despise. What insolence.

6 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some people are naturally stupid

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:
you are a disgrace to common sense.....

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by olufikistick: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by blym4real: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Not a good one
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by atlwireles: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
itsmine:
. more harms? in what way? by refusing to be silenced? or by failing to communicate over issues dt affect u &i in d bizness as usual clandestine ways? op, it's Olukolade. and while I respect d general's position, esp with much they've bn to, I see nothing wrong in madam's too. except for some bottled up anger.

The most successful weapon Boko haram has deployed to date is propaganda. The likes of OBY have been instrumental with their success rate.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by atlwireles: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
kgbd:
you are a disgrace to common sense.....

That's what a boko haram supporter says. Now piss off.

47 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Orunto: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
She is a bloody civilian, what does she know about military duties? An unnecessary distraction!!!!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by mrofficial(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
When will they be on top of Boko Haram?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
olufikistick:

People like who?
the general, for the unwarranted degrading replies to a woman making an harmless inquirery. Very unbecoming of an army spokesman and those that are always finger ready to demonise any boby perceived to be agaainst jona

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by olufikistick: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by initiate: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obyezeks craves attention. Her utterance is not really geared towards the issue at hand but to herself, same attitude with BBOG. She seems suffering from idleness and probably expected to be better celebrated after leaving her international job. Unfortunately.............

22 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by waternogeteneny: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
She is just a woman afterall. Oby, the rate u are going, hope u end up President O.

I just dey pity u. smh!

5 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by brownlord: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Over 1 month now, this yeye woman is yet to tweet anything concerning the 13 year old girl that confessed her parents took ( Forced ) her to the forest to join boko haram, one would expect someone of her caliber would have tweeted to women in the north to deceased from such act and support the federal troops, instead she run round the street with her fake BBOG programme clearly sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to.

Has she said anything concerning the on going certificate abrakadabra facing the peoples general? falana use to be quick in airing his view on issues like this, since it's about the party he indirectly support he has since gone into hibernation.

Advise to Falana and Oby, they should please speak up on the issue, even if they taking side and asking their candidate not to present certificate we prefer this to their silence

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

The most successful weapon Boko haram has deployed to date is propaganda. The likes of OBY have been instrumental with their success rate.
show me who you follow and i'll tell you where u'll get to..... Who you support and what u'll become. Guy u're becoming daft........ Like her propaganda was responsible for the mass slaughter in baga?

8 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Coolboyz: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

That's what a boko haram supporter says. Now piss off.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by realborn(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
@Topic,

If the General was non partisan, his first response would have been devoid of the first sentence. The first sentence is adduced with an implied insult and his subsequent responses are evidences of the prejudice against the personality of the lady, Oby, a perceived opposition. The social media has proven to be a more useful medium to reach Nigerian heads of MDAs, so why should she try other methods if a better alternative is a click away?

Everyone has been asked to partner with the law enforcement agents and raise alarm on suspicion. The Army should please tolerate everyone. Too many lives have been lost. No need to throw tantrums at eachother.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by itsmine: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

. propa whattt? atl u need to visit these places cos i've bn to all of them and we shd know those boys aren't smiling. they mean bizness. go to d barracks in d North n see unprecedented number of widows. i'm affected if u must know. just pray it doesn't consume all of us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by fr3do(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
It is not that bad we have people blabbing anyhow, it is a reassurance we still have our freedom of speech.

If a certain ex-dictator were president, this type of freedom wont be there.

14 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by CyberWolf: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
That's their biz..I don't give a damn
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by kgbd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:
@Topic,

If the General was non partisan, his first response would have been devoid of the first sentence. The first sentence is adduced with an implied insult and his subsequent responses are evidences of the prejudice against the personality of the lady, Oby, a perceived opposition. The social media has proven to be a more useful medium to reach Nigerian heads of MDAs, so why should she try other methods if a better alternative is a click away?

Everyone has been asked to partner with the law enforcement agents and raise alarm on suspicion. The Army should please tolerate everyone. Too many lives have been lost. No need to throw tantrums at eachother.
thankss

7 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
See response from the Military spokesman to an alert? shocked why do Nigerian like looking for enemies where there is non?
A simple response of "we are on top of the situation, thanks" would have been appropriate. These are the same people that blame Nigerians for not sharing information with them. Na wa o

29 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nutase: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
vj
Did u have to comment.
WAFPI says so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested / Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.