Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima (17017 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud / Why Is It That The Presidency Have Chosen To Ignore Fayose ? / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by imsalus: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
And you have choosen to die suffering......
A vote for him is a vote for sentiments and incompitency.

Thanlk

2 Likes

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by madjune(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
I feel like laughing, almost.

Ibinabo, why won't you vote for jonathan?
Of course, you should.

Here are her reasons-

1. On a good day, ibinabo can't be a treasury assistant of nollywood talkless of leading it.
The hustling cabal in nollywood made her their leader (not because she's a good actress or acted more films than mercy johnson) but because ibinabo is ijaw and will easily have a listening ear in our president jonathan when they go hustling in aso rock.

2. And because she has a fine face, knowing our dear president has a weakness for fine face skirts.

That's why her own production team are always in aso rock begging jona for money.

I hope she takes her love to aso rock on valentine day (oops feBUHARI)
Na soldiers go woop her backside that day follow her oga go otueke.

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Capitano1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
How does that concern me.We all have one vote man,no use your own spoil mine

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Remarkable: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
All these folks pretending to be passionate about Nigeria and democracy don't seem to understand that insulting someone because they are to vote a candidate other than yours, is not just hypocritical, but monstrous in enormity.
MeAndYou:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ibinabo-fiberesimas-new-found-obsessions/
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by notoriousbabe: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who cares?ashewo feeling funky tongue
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by 14DUI(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wetin concern me sef, let Nigerian vote for Jonathan and continue their suffering..... Ekiti people have started theirs, so why the headache....
Next month will decide which country i will claim.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
ilugunboy:
Is that not the ex-convict that killed someone sometimes ago?

Acute tribalism dey worry her.

drunk drivers speaking for drunken driver of nigeria
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Krisddon: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
wristwatch:
Congrats then. A tree cannot make a forest. Your vote doesn't mean he will win.
Na one-one bag of rice take dey full!
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
You have chosen to vote for him abi, who sabi u, who u b sef, ok u want appointment ba?
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by nellykidies(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
D girl, oh i mean woman need to pay back na,gej govt favour nollywood grin bt on a 2nd tot,dis is ur personal decision na
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
oyb:

drunk drivers speaking for drunken driver of nigeria

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by afrokid(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
How that one wan stop boko haram. Abeg, next post jare
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by babadee1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jonathan has been very generous to Nollywood of which she's a beneficiary, plus he is also her tribesman so why won't she vote for him.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by spinna: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by olawumia(m): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
And who is she?
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by iGeneral: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
No wonder she has been marrying the wrong men

1 Like

Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Rhozabeth(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Vote GEJ na, when u vote GEJ finish make u come vote mama peace! Why won't u vote GEJ, haven't u collected money when you led other nollywood slowpoke like u to aso rock!!!
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Mickey7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
Who is she?
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by PastorOla1: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Some people will waste their vote on Feb. 14th by voting 4 GEJ&PDP, Thank God you are one of such. I am not.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by zoomzoom(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
jboy73:
Mtchewww.

It took the coconut head soooooo long to choose who to vote for.

What's he feeling like self?
Is it not only one single vote he'll cast?

Yeye attention seeker.

..kparaga ati monkey?tail?
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Natureboyraph(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
jboy73:
Mtchewww.

It took the coconut head soooooo long to choose who to vote for.

What's he feeling like self?
Is it not only one single vote he'll cast?

Yeye attention seeker.
Choiii...........na wa ooo na xo u blind reach??.........which one come be "he" now na woman oooo
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Hollamydey(f): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
So? aw dat one te concern me
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by SangoCrusader: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ na fisherman and Ibinabo stinks of fish... match made in heaven
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by obontami: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
demelza:
Just like you choosed to have four children for four different men.
Shior
ashewo ni girl yen
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nicklaus(m): 12:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Birds of the same feathers flocking together.

A killer supporting a killer party.

Manslaughter: Court sentences ex-beauty queen to five years

By Tony Amokeodo

JUSTICE Deborah Oluwayemi of a Lagos High Court has sentenced a former beauty queen and popular actress, Ms. Ibinabo Fiberesima, to five years imprisonment for manslaughter, involving the death of a medical doctor, Mr. Suraj Giwa.

Delivering her judgment in an appeal by the Lagos State Government against the verdict of an Igbosere Magistrate's Court on Friday, Justice Oluwayemi held that the N100,000 fine imposed by the lower court on Fiberesima was tantamount to judicial recklessness.

According to the judge, it is unreasonable for a magistrate to give an option of N100,000 fine to someone who has taken the life of another person through dangerous driving.

The judge added that Section 28 of the Road Traffic Law, Cap R10 Laws of Lagos State, and 2003 on which the convict was found guilty, did not give an option of fine.

Justice Oluwayemi held that the magistrate misdirected himself and might have been confused by the allocution (plea for leniency) by the lawyer to the convict that the ex-beauty queen was a working mother.

She added that when the term of imprisonment was mandatory, the court could not change it.

She said, "I hold that the magistrate exercised judicial recklessness in giving her option of fine when such is not contained in the traffic law.

"I wonder why the magistrate regards N100,000 as an option for someone who caused the death of another person by dangerous driving. Discretion should be exercised judicially and not recklessly.

"The nature of the offence is so grave that I do not know how he (the magistrate) came about with an option of fine. Justice is a three-way affair.

"N100,000 fine is not a reasonable judgment for someone who has taken the life of another person.

"I hereby set aside the judgment of the magistrate's court and impose five years imprisonment on the convict.

"I also order that the N100,000 fine paid by the convict should not be returned to her."

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, had in 2005 charged Fiberesima to the Igbosere Magistrate's Court on a two-count charge of dangerous and reckless driving on the Epe Expressway, Lagos, that led to Giwa's death.

In his judgment, Magistrate Isaacs found Fiberesima guilty on the two -count charge and sentenced her to seven years imprisonment for count one and two years imprisonment for counts two.

The magistrate, however, gave the convict the option of paying N100,000 fine to regain her freedom. The ex-beauty queen reportedly paid the fine and was let off the hook.

But the Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Olasupo Shasore (SAN), was dissatisfied with the sentence of Magistrate Isaacs and filed a notice of appeal at the Lagos High Court.

The Lagos AG added that the magistrate's court had wrongfully exercised its discretion in a matter that attracts seven years' imprisonment without an option of fine.

The Lagos AG, therefore, urged the court to set aside the lower court's verdict and give an appropriate sentence.

But Fiberesima had in her statement of defence by her lawyer, Mr. Lanre Lambo, argued that the lower court had the opportunity to impartially observe her demeanour throughout the trial period before given her the option of fine.

Meanwhile, Fiberesima's friend, also an actor, Mr. Fred Amata, has denied the conviction.

Amata, in a telephone interview with our correspondent, said he was not aware that his friend had been sentenced.

Another source who described himself as her lawyer also denied the report.

"The matter has currently gone beyond the High Court. It is not for the High Courts to decide as things stand now," he said.

The President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mr. Ejike Asiegbu, when contacted, expressed surprise at the turn of events and promised to confirm the story.

Get busy u cretin, if u are so good with story-telling, u can start with story book. But learn to make your point! Your article has no aim and your like-minded followers are liking.
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by ideyvexnow: 3:43am On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Alphaoscar: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Nicklaus:
Get busy u cretin, if u are so good with story-telling, u can start with story book. But learn to make your point! Your article has no aim and your like-minded followers are liking.

Child of sadness, abeg find your levels and weep on. Oponuchukwu Oshi
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Nicklaus(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Child of sadness, abeg find your levels and weep on. Oponuchukwu Oshi
. Father of despair, you are sooo right. I shouldn't comment on every shallow minded post i see. I better cultivate the habit of wakapass, oh when will I learn!
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by shizzle11(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Ibinabo on point

Failbuhari2015

#TeamFreshAir
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by Kanana(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Ibinabo chose to vote GEJ so? hows that even an issue? anybody expecting her to vote otherwise? with the largesse at her disposal and her shown desperation we shouldnt expect her to think rationally when it comes to who to support. By the way how's are support of significant?..... just passing by..
Re: I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima by berryworld: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dats her own opinion,notin will mke me vote for Goodluck again, D question nigerians shuld ask dem sefs is dat wat has he done in d past 6yrs he has been in d office,has nigeria improve in anyway all thru his govt,hw is he fighting corruption,which is one of d greastest problem we r facing in dis country 2day.and once dat is been tackled den d country will be better.nigerians shuld vote wisely dis time,tribe and religion shuld nt be use as a measure 2 cast ur vote.vote for a credibility and someone who can lead us well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Stressful PVC Registration Experience In Lagos, INEC Not Ready" - Lady / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Borno State[photos] / Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.