Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Things You Didnt Know About Prof. Osinbajo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Didnt Know About Prof. Osinbajo. (505 Views)

I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Didnt Know About Prof. Osinbajo. by ezera(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Have you noticed that the so called Prof. Osinbajo does more campaigns of late than envangelism.

Have you noticed our 'beloved' pastor has abandoned his flock for rallies and political 'house fellowship'.

Have you noticed he is now being addressed as Prof. Osinbajo, not as Pastor Osinbajo.

Have you also noticed the flock he was supposed to be tendering are fatherless thanks to his divine 'Political Mandate'.

Have you also noticed i just aired my opinion so please no bashing.
Re: Things You Didnt Know About Prof. Osinbajo. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
ezera:
Have you noticed that the so called Prof. Osibanjo does more campaigns of late than envangelism.

Have you noticed our 'beloved' pastor has abandoned his flock for rallies and political 'house fellowship'.

Have you noticed he is now being addressed as Prof. Osibanjo, not as Pastor Osibanjo.

Have you also noticed the flock he was supposed to be tendering are fatherless thanks to his divine 'Political Mandate'.

Have you also noticed i just aired my opinion so please no bashing.
Dunce. Learn to spell his name first before criticizing him.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didnt Know About Prof. Osinbajo. by ezera(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Apoligies lecturer, this opinion was let out very fast. Would get back to you carpet-bagger.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do The Voting Here Before February 14 / Digital Switch-over: Failing On Low Awareness / Buhari Could Not Buy Any Riffle During His Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.