Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria (4631 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:11am On May 29, 2015
It is 3.55am.
I just woke up now after a strange dream about the new Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
He was in a church congregation with the General Overseer of our Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye ministering. Prof. Osinbajo was standing and Pastor Adeboye asked him to describe the construction of a new robot. But the inventor was not there. Prof. Osinbajo started describing how the head of the robot was made and was activated to talk.
I could see it, but I did not know whether the rest of the congregation saw what I was seeing graphically as our new Vice President described how the head of the robot worked with the eyes and jaws. Then I woke up.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by otipoju(m): 4:17am On May 29, 2015
Inteprete or ...
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by coolcharm(m): 4:19am On May 29, 2015
Have you been seeing TRANSFORMER movies lately? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:29am On May 29, 2015
coolcharm:
Have you been seeing TRANSFORMER movies lately? cheesy
. No. This is not my first dream about a new construction. This same month, I have had a dreeam of the opening of a new towering building like a skyscraper and I was told to sign and I signed my signature with the date of 2026.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by coolcharm(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
. No. This is not my first dream about a new construction. This same month, I have had a dreeam of the opening of a new towering building like a skyscraper and I was told to sign and I signed my signature with the date of 2026.

Hmm... well, maybe it's an era of civil and tech. Breakthrough. It will get clearer by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
It is 3.55am. I just woke up now after a strange dream about the new Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. He was in a church congregation with the General Overseer of our Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye ministering. Prof. Osinbajo was standing and Pastor Adeboye asked him to describe the construction of a new robot. But the inventor was not there. Prof. Osinbajo started describing how the head of the robot was made and was activated to talk. I could see it, but I did not know whether the rest of the congregation saw what I was seeing graphically as our new Vice President described how the head of the robot worked with the eyes and jaws. Then I woke up.
When last did you check yourself for malaria parasite and typhoid?

13 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2015
coolcharm:

Hmm... well, maybe it's an era of civil and tech. Breakthrough. It will get clearer by the day.
. In January, before our new President, Muhammadu Buhari came to Lagos for his presidential campaign on my birthday January 30, I had a dream and saw him being handed a new belt to replace his old belt. That was when I knew that God has decided to change the national leadership of Nigeria. Then on February 1, I was in church, at the Throne of Grace headquarters church of RCCG with Pastor Adeboye ministering on "Born To Reign". Senator Oluremi Tinubu was with us that day. And Pastor Adeboye told us to pray for the presidential election that was scheduled for Valentine's Day February 14, before it was postponed to March 28. I am a man of great dreams and even what I am doing now on the internet was seen in a night vigil in 1997, before Google was founded the following year in 1998 and today I have the most visited Nigerian page on Google+ with more than 17 million views and still counting and my mobile new video app, iPost Nigeria, the first Nigerian video sharing app was shortlisted for the 2014 Fund for Internet Research and Education (FIRE) award and it is the only Nigerian innovation among the finalists. The app is more advanced than YouTube. The nation building of a New Nigeria will beTechnology-driven and not by oil.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
. Go and read Joel 2 in the Holy Bible. My dreams have led to the publications of the most circulated books on Nigerian film industry, the Nollywood Mirror series and the most published Nigerian writer on Indiewire; secured 10 years IMAX franchise for the construction of the Festac IMAX Plaza on 10 acres; developed the first Nigerian mobile video sharing app shotlisted for a a tech startup award; secured the first Apple partnership suport for a Nigerian blogger and today released the first book on the 2015 presidential election. And God will not stop giving me visions of great things. So, who needs a check up now? The real achiever or the day dreamer like you?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
. Go and read Joel 2 in the Holy Bible. My dreams have led to the publications of the most circulated books on Nigerian film industry, the Nollywood Mirror series and the most published Nigerian writer on Indiewire; secured 10 years IMAX franchise for the construction of the Festac IMAX Plaza on 10 acres; developed the first Nigerian mobile video sharing app shotlisted for a a tech startup award; secured the first Apple partnership suport for a Nigerian blogger and today released the first book on the 2015 presidential election. And God will not stop giving me visions of great things. So, who needs a check up now? The real achiever or the day dreamer like you?
Delusion of grandeur is an ancient illness associated with Roman emperors. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Pangea: 5:34am On May 29, 2015
grin grin grin

Orikinla alala! grin

I pray this comes true and Nigeria becomes another tech hub
We all pray the duo succeeds.
If not, I will relocate my whole family out of nigeria for good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by omenka(m): 5:39am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
It is 3.55am. I just woke up now after a strange dream about the new Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. He was in a church congregation with the General Overseer of our Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye ministering. Prof. Osinbajo was standing and Pastor Adeboye asked him to describe the construction of a new robot. But the inventor was not there. Prof. Osinbajo started describing how the head of the robot was made and was activated to talk. I could see it, but I did not know whether the rest of the congregation saw what I was seeing graphically as our new Vice President described how the head of the robot worked with the eyes and jaws. Then I woke up.
Hmmm. Confusing but eerie.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 5:42am On May 29, 2015
Why is it that the vice president elects ethnic henchemen are so excited to the extent of dwarfing any excitement from that of the clan of the president elect? Do your lives depend on these offices?? I read somebody here yapping about how the whole country is excited, and I am like; does he understand that the whole country doesn't begin and end in his bedroom? If you guys are so desperate to govern, just few years after your thouroughly inept Obasanjo left office, in a multi ethnic society, why don't you get your own republic and populate it from top to bottom with your sophisticated sons and daughters? Isn't that bettter than going into trance while hallucinating about an elusive Osibades presidency?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Terry68: 5:47am On May 29, 2015
Its obvious your late night imagination led to that dreaming.

In this recent time, your mind has been clouded with political flavour
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by UnknownT: 6:06am On May 29, 2015
Robot? I hope none of them (Buhari and Osinbajo) becomes a robot to their financiers. That is another interpretation to your dream you know cool grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2015
owobokiri:
Why is it that the vice president elects ethnic henchemen are so excited to the extent of dwarfing any excitement from that of the clan of the president elect? Do your lives depend on these offices?? I read somebody here yapping about how the whole country is excited, and I am like; does he understand that the whole country doesn't begin and end in his bedroom? If you guys are so desperate to govern, just few years after your thouroughly inept Obasanjo left office, in a multi ethnic society, why don't you get your own republic and populate it from top to bottom with your sophisticated sons and daughters? Isn't that bettter than going into trance while hallucinating about an elusive Osibades presidency?
I dun tell am make him go see Doctor. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dun tell am make him go see Doctor. grin
u
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2015
soe:
u
Tah! Nkita Bendel,wetin happen? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16am On May 29, 2015
Bros you see me for your dream? My account grow pass government own? Abeg go back to sleep and dream my own. Na Jcmaiah dey talk.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
dream or no dream... Osinbajo or no osinbajo...

I am waiting to see what Fela Durotoye told us in a seminar in 2007 to come to pass from 2025...(Nigeria to become the most desirable nation in 2025...Fela Durotoye)
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2015
Terry68:

Its obvious your late night imagination led to that dreaming.

In this recent time, your mind has been clouded with political flavour
. I have never met Prof. Osinbajo before and this dream has nothing to do with him becoming president. He is the professor and only logical for Pastor Adeboye who is a first class maths scholar with PhD to ask him to explain the construction of a new invention. The problem with anyone in disagreement here is lack of intellectual and spiritual comprehension. Every human invention or even building a new house, buying a new car and other things starts with a dream. We are all here on Nairaland, the dream of a young man in 2005 and today is the largest African online public forum and has even inspired other dreams and one of them just secured more than US$1 million support.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Chigold101:
dream or no dream... Osinbajo or no osinbajo...

I am waiting to see what Fela Durotoye told us in a seminar in 2007 to come to pass from 2025...(Nigeria to become the most desirable nation in 2025...Fela Durotoye)
. Thank you. I have never met Fela Durotoye before even though we know about our works, but see the relationship of his date 2025 and the 2026 I wrote in one of the dreams on the construction of a new towering building.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by olawalepopoola: 7:15am On May 29, 2015
Do not mind those people that do know what dreams are. If you don't dream, you won't understand this man. Your dream simply mean that those at the helms of affair in the new government will restructure Nigeria from those in high places to the lowest in this nation, such that the whole world (every congregation) would be amazed about this sudden changes in the country. You seeing Pastor Adeboye with Prof. Osinbajo implies God is the one to direct this government. He is definitely with them. I believe your dream.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by gratiaeo(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2015
Its obvious we have many mad people on nairaland.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by shenisaac(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
Hmmm... Bros...I perfectly understand and agree with this revelation. Too bad you chose NL to post such pearls where there are obvious swines. Anyway, it shall come to pass. Nigeria ll be liberated and will be the envy of the world. Oil ll no longer be our core focus. I also know that PYO will be pivotal in bringing about the change we desire. It's unfortunate that some hidden truths can't be shared on social media so as not the reduce their value. But one thing is certain: this change will not only be in words

Ehe... That your app, is it compatible with ios?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36am On May 29, 2015
Orikinla:
. I have never met Prof. Osinbajo before and this dream has nothing to do with him becoming president. He is the professor and only logical for Pastor Adeboye who is a first class maths scholar with PhD to ask him to explain the construction of a new invention. The problem with anyone in disagreement here is lack of intellectual and spiritual comprehension. Every human invention or even building a new house, buying a new car and other things starts with a dream. We are all here on Nairaland, the dream of a young man in 2005 and today is the largest African online public forum and has even inspired other dreams and one of them just secured more than US$1 million support.

I believe. it could mean an ers of profound technological advancement is coming to Nigeria.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Ilekeh(f): 7:37am On May 29, 2015
Negro, you dreaming about another man?

No hating. Do you.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by francizy(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Heheheheheheh cheesy grin

Na ogogoro plus skunk cuz am!
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Do not mind those people that do know what dreams are. If you don't dream, you won't understand this man. Your dream simply mean that those at the helms of affair in the new government will restructure Nigeria from those in high places to the lowest in this nation, such that the whole world (every congregation) would be amazed about this sudden changes in the country. You seeing Pastor Adeboye with Prof. Osinbajo implies God is the one to direct this government. He is definitely with them. I believe your dream.
. It is not easy for intellectually retar-ded and spiritually blind people to understand the combination of a pastor who is a first class graduate with PhD in maths that most of them must have failed even in GCE talking nation building with a younger pastor who is a Law Professor and now the new Vice President of Nigeria. All brains are not equal. The dream is simple, because the construction of every robot or leader starts from the head. The brain makes the man and the man makes the nation. Even a kid in nursery school will understand this dream. It is not about Prof. Osinbajo becoming President of Nigeria. People should see things in intellectual context and not from narrow minded petty personal sentiments of religious and tribal bigotry. Happy Democracy Day with the inauguration of a New President of Nigeria. Cheers. PS: Everytime, they see Orikinla, they jump to the conclusion that I am Yoruba. I am 100% Igbo, even though I studied Ifa divination and my knowledge of Yoruba culture is deep.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Well said sir.
Orikinla, I believe in the power of dreams. Joseph and Daniel were gifted with dreams and the ability to interprete it. Let's them laugh at you, don't mind them. Just bookmark this page for future reference.

GOD wants to use these two-PMB & PYO to transform Nigeria but some don't believe. Na them sabi. Those who are spiritually-inclined will understand me.

I for one, do not joke with my dreams. Good dreams, I pray them to manifestation and bad/evil dreams, I cancel them with prayers and fasting.

Some many have lost their lives and opportunities as a result of how they handled their dreams.

Dream is a link between the physical and spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Enahi(f): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
UnknownT:
Robot? I hope none of them (Buhari and Osinbajo) becomes a robot to their financiers. That is another interpretation to your dream you know cool grin
;DD D you are mean,but to an extent you are right.
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by UnknownT: 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Enahi:
;DD D you are mean,but to an extent you are right.
not mean. We can't just dwell only on the positives knowing the dream may either have a positive or negative meaning
Re: I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria by Enahi(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
UnknownT:
not mean. We can't just dwell only on the positives knowing the dream may either have a positive or negative meaning
that's true, the Osinbajo doesn't look smart to me. I just hope he is smarter than Bihari Buhari sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Military NASTY SUPPRISE In A Box For US Military / Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Wishful Map Of Nigeria - Post Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.