Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi (40295 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
Done, but I only see nearby 'structure'.

yea, i guess i just concluded that the 'structure ' was an uncompleted building.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by loomer: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided

U READ ANYTHING ABT MINI SKIRT ABI U NO DE WEAR MINI SKIRT URSLF?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by kobonaire(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
No videos??

Atleast the yoruba boys made a video of theirs.
Pervert
Tribalist
Moròn
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by houstonia(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=15pt] i woke up this morning and decided buhari could be good for Nigeria but it took him and his fellow northerners 30something years to fuk this country up, it wont take him less to put it back in shape. lemme and my household just give it to Jonathan. its his turn. when Nigerians joked about the 2 compulsory tenures, i bet they had no idea it would hunt them now. Jonathan I know you are a mitch who surrounds himself with megalomaniacal women, but I'm still voting your stupidd asss back in not because i like you but otherwise[/size]
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Poor lady cry

May her soul rest in peace.

But why didn't she just rest in the church? Alone for that matter?

She get mind sha and that mind has taken her to her grave , what a pity.

Hyundai Elantra. Are you the one?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by kobonaire(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided
Why are you pretending to be "female" on NL? You perverted morön of the highest order!!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
If we want less of these heinous crimes happening in Nigeria, we should stop praying for God's vengeance and start acting by demanding better policing!

If the youth stage a peaceful protest to government house and police headquarters on the victim's behalf, then there will be vengeance on the perpetrators of this barbaric act......

If they can protest like they did during fuel subsidy saga to every injustice, they will be on course to change Nigeria for better...
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

What are you saying? was she wearing mini skirt??
May God forgive you.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

Do you think everyone is like you? undecided

Why u dey stalk me undecided
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by pretydiva(f): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

ur such a pervert

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by kobonaire(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
aguizm:
U be wicked and heartless woman ontop that common sense u no get.
Tufiakwa.
"she" is not a woman ... He's just a silly teenager on NL trying to be funny. Take a look at his profile : his male perversion is quite obvious.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by thegoodone2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

you must be a rapist. silly

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by UniqueGem(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:

yea, i guess i just concluded that the 'structure ' was an uncompleted building.
could av been a kiosk or shelter. Concluding that its an uncompleted building will label the girl a trouble seeker and a mischievous person even if she's not.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
sunnyshayne:
What will one enjoy from a forceful sex?

So irritating.

Wicked world.
bro I wonder o,what are the rapist enjoy in forcing a lady, when her smile while doing it makes u happy aside.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by jkendy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
baybeeboi:

now which one do we blive,dat she was raped in the bush or inside the incomplete building and how did the pastor know she was in the building to rest?
That makes the evangelist the number one prime suspect in dis case.
He seems to knw too much about the incident.
I suspect ritual killing
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by thegoodone2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

you must be a rapist. silly
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Why u dey stalk me undecided
nope i can't stalk someone like you, i just come across your comments that are pretty disguisting.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
onadana:
coolThis madness called religion...causing people their lives since the time of Adam and Eve....what if she had being at home...must vigil be done at night ?

Bros, if vigil is not done at night, would they still call it "vigil" if it's done in the day time (considering the meaning of the word-"vigil"wink?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
onadana:
coolThis madness called religion...causing people their lives since the time of Adam and Eve....what if she had being at home...must vigil be done at night?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
No videos??

Atleast the yoruba boys made a video of theirs.

Ode
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Dadehmola: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

You are a consummate retärd...

A lady died a gruesome and unfortunate death, you are here spewing poppycocks.

May all the females in your accursed family suffer the same fate as that lady, you miserable son of a haggard village wîtch!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by thegoodone2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
aIIkae:
Is it only me that thinks this Evangelist knows more than what he let on?
the girl must know them. church member are the first suspet
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
RedBenson:

Hyundai Elantra. Are you the one?
one of what?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Hydrogen9R(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Too bad

Another blank
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by elantraceey(f): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
UniqueGem:
could av been a kiosk or shelter. Concluding that its an uncompleted building will label the girl a trouble seeker and a mischievous person even if she's not.
yea, my bad, but it wasn't still good for her to rest in an 'unknown structure' alone.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Missmossy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jeez! Thats terrible embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
aIIkae:
Is it only me that thinks this Evangelist knows more than what he let on?
Yea. Its only you. Because, u think abnormal
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by ceseargeo: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
it's all GEJ's fault, imagine he's the president and just sitting and a lady was raped.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by UniqueGem(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
elantraceey:
yea, my bad, but it wasn't still good for her to rest in an 'unknown structure' alone.
Yea, atleast considering the time of the day.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by tobiogunboye(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
All diz Kogi_guyz wit dir Heavy Rod,
God wil punish u heavily!
RIP girl...D God u went to meet in church_vigil wil fighT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State / Nigerian Man Falls To His Death While Escaping Malaysian Immigration. Photos / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.