Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State (40278 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Kyliegame: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2018
The community head of Ekpan, Uvwie Council Area of Delta State, Chief Newton Agbofodo, has been sentenced to death after being found guilty of all the charges preferred against him in court.

Agbofodoh, who one of the highest ranking chiefs of Uvwie Kingdom, was arrested on June 17, 2016, and arraigned in court for crimes bordering on murder. He was alleged to have been linked to series of killings within Ekpan and its environs, including the murder of one Edigbe Ikpesa sometime in Oc­tober 2012. He was also implicated in the Delta Mall robbery/wanton de­struction in January, 2016.

He has been sentenced to die by hanging by the Delta State High Court 4, in Asaba, after being found guilty of all four count charges preferred against him. Charges preferred against him were conspiracy to commit murder, the substantial offence of murder, conspiracy to commit attempted murder and an attempted murder.

http://www.irukkanews.com/community-leader-in-delta-sentenced-to-death/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by mumureloaded(m): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2018
this news get as e be

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MRAKBEE(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
He that kills shall die by the sword..
Apostle Paul even had to pay for his sins after converting to Christianity..
If u are reading this and u are either a cultist, armed robber, assassin, kidnapper, ritualist ur day is coming...
U shall be killed too

56 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
When u hurt the power that be ur judgment will be fast as smoke...

Na this kind people Ken saro Wiwa died for.

Wonder why Nnamdi spared the drama and decide to go on a suspence mission.

Black's need redemption.

Even a king in a black country needs more power to control who?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chief Dr. Evil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by NwaAmaikpe: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

Please I need his soon-to-be widow's phone numbers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Billionboi: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Killers
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by naijjaman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

No pity for the evil ones. As long as he was given a fair trial.

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Uyiii: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
karma and it's bitchy attitude.
what goes around surely finds a way to come back around no matter how long it takes.

I can't help but imagine the joy that's overwhelmed the faces of those he victimized.

rip in advance ogawink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by sunnyphem(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
if truly he was guilty ! No RIP to him

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by uchman48(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
i feel no pity for people that has the mind to murder their fellow human beings, if he is really guilty then he deserves it. Buif the man was to be an APC member i bet he would have been freed by now. Those people can twist judgement ehhhh

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by san316(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seriously?!

Many of our politicians deserve this sentence .

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by nams77: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Are you sure. This is big news o

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Daviddson(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Radicalface: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
let me listen to what the 10th fool above me has to say!
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by NaijaMutant(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by elonize(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
This guy has cos enuf havoc in ekpan,e no dey let ppo slip in peace,

13 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by searay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have nothing to say
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by jamesbridget13(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmmm

Rip in adv
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Mayany(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chai I have been hearing his name as a child but I think it's political because he felll out with the powers that be

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by ZarahBuhari: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
No amnesty for him like they did to unrepentant Bokoharam and herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by nairaman66(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
This guy has been a killing machine right from when I was a child. If he is guilty, why not??

Is capital punishment reserved by the classless judiciary for the poor?? But I tell you, this guy will be whisked away from jail or judgement overturned! Stay tuned

4 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
angry
Billionboi:
Killers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
angry sad
Chuvin22:
warri.

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by obaataaokpaewu: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wow... I have heard of this man when someone was gisting me about the "useless" clashes in Ekpan

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by gbegemaster(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
And that's how Newton's life ended

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by handsomeyinka(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Newton's first law of motion States that an object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

Hence Chief Newton is set to perform his first law of motion in delta state..

DELTA people just made a record in newton.

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by free2ryhme: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kyliegame:
The community head of Ekpan, Uvwie Council Area of Delta State, Chief Newton Agbofodo, has been sentenced to death after being found guilty of all the charges preferred against him in court.

Agbofodoh, who one of the highest ranking chiefs of Uvwie Kingdom, was arrested on June 17, 2016, and arraigned in court for crimes bordering on murder. He was alleged to have been linked to series of killings within Ekpan and its environs, including the murder of one Edigbe Ikpesa sometime in Oc­tober 2012. He was also implicated in the Delta Mall robbery/wanton de­struction in January, 2016.

He has been sentenced to die by hanging by the Delta State High Court 4, in Asaba, after being found guilty of all four count charges preferred against him. Charges preferred against him were conspiracy to commit murder, the substantial offence of murder, conspiracy to commit attempted murder and an attempted murder.

http://www.irukkanews.com/community-leader-in-delta-sentenced-to-death/

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by osazeeblue01: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good judgement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.