Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant (1876 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Lady Says She Is Pregnant For Runtown, Shares Ultra Scan Photo / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
All I can say, is I hope this is just a speculation. But unfortunately, news have been going around that the 17 year old Kardashian last born, who is dating 25year old Tyga is pregnant for him.

This not the first time the rumors have circulated that Kylie Jenner is pregnant. A similar report emerged last month, prompting Kylie to take to social media to dispel the rumors.

“I’m not trying to become a rapper, I’m not getting married, & I’m not pregnant…” she tweeted.

That speculation was prompted when Kylie was photographed visiting her family’s gynecologist.

While Kris Jenner may not have commented on the rumors that Kylie Jenner is pregnant, she is reportedly trying to take some action.

“Kris is furious about the baby news. She was screaming, telling Kylie she was going to kill her and that she should have never let this happen.”

“Kris tried to ban her [in December] from dating Tyga,” the insider claimed. “Kylie told her to mind her own business, and Kylie has barely spoken to her since. She pretty much ran away from home. Although she says she lives with Khloe now, she really spends most every night at Tyga’s house.
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant by iLovePusssy: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
So what if shez pregnant .. Nor be human being dey kari bele
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant by officialvabadon(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
The future will tell
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
officialvabadon:
The future will tell

abi.... d.u.m.b girl
Re: Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant by michphenomena(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Make she born naa......anybody dat is pregnant should born undecidedNo big deal

(1) (Reply)

Sick Nollywood Actor Faces Eviction As Landlord Serves Him Notice / The Resemblance Between Funke Akindele And Taraji P.henson Is Unbelievable? / Denrele Edun Releases New Promo Photos; Rocks High Heel Shoes & Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.