Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Fears For The 2015 General Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fears For The 2015 General Election (509 Views)

Restructuring Calls: My Fears For Igbos – Yakassai / ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fears For The 2015 General Election by tivta(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
The general elections are around the corner. Just like every other election in this country there have been occurrence of violence around the country most especially in the North west. This election is definitely different from other elections we have ever had due to the increase of suicide bombers, this fact alone is more than enough reason for nigerians to be scared as to the outcome. Newspapers have both reported how both the north and south will react if any of their chosen candidate looses the election. My fear emanates from comments coming from the south south about how youths will shut down the economy by bombing all the oil wells that keep the economy afloat if jonathan looses the election. The north is also making threats about making the country ungovernable if buhari looses(something that has been happening since johnathan assumed office). The question now is as a nigerian which do you think you can live with? A country with the economy of zimbabwe? Or a country with specific violent areas that can consume the country? These are my fears for this country and if care is not taken,nigeria will cease to exist as a country after the results of the election are announced.
Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by KanwuliaJara: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigeria will always exist. . . . as a BANANA REPUBLIC!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB0GcjK5pTI

1 Like

Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by KanwuliaJara: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by clevvermind(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
don't be afraid. peace will reign. God is in control.
Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fear not..as long as GEJ is president, there will be peace.
Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by FKO81(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
For peace to reign allow Niger/Delta to finish their tenure Nigeria can not withstand Boko haram and Niger/delta millitancy, more than 87% of Nigeria revenue comes from Niger/delta, these guys are fully prepared and more sophisticated, they are waiting to see the outcome of 2015 election, they are not dummies, if these guys start their madness Nigeria economy will collapse, tell me where we will get money to fight boko haram talk more of facing them or civil unrest due to government and private companies unable to pay salaries, Jim and Fayose has seen the hand writing, you can still remember when one of northern governors said GEJ is like mad man at the filling station with matches, you all saw their warning few days ago when APC supporters burnt GEJ buses they reciprocated by bombing APC office in Rivers state, when that time comes most of you shouting Sai Buhari will change to chai Buhari. These guys are ready to bring Nigeria Economy down to grand zero, why most of you are not feeling the war in northeast is because oil money is still flowing once millitancy start their madness it will affect every living souls in Nigeria this is not a threat it's real.

1 Like

Re: My Fears For The 2015 General Election by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
no fear. boss pre election may only mark that if on election may be worry some people will change their mind soon.who wan die

(1) (Reply)

2015 Campaign Message: PDP Vs APC / Carry Go! Carry Go! Carry Go! Gej Carry Go / 10 Things Buhari And Osinbajo Will Do For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.