Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage (1152 Views)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Must Read: Olodumare (GOD) In Yoruba Ifa And Orisha Is Monotheistic / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
I have heard a lot of people say'i prayed and GOD showed me whom to marry.I wanna know if these will of GOD of a thing is real
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Uhmmmmn...yeah i think the "will of God" means someone God wants you to marry because that person is the best for you.
You know, like the "bone of your bone, flesh of your flesh" smiley
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dnt just view,drop ur comment pls
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:
Uhmmmmn...yeah i think the "will of God" means someone God wants you to marry because that person is the best for you.
shocked
rubey:
ok ma'am
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by vizkiz: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:

i think you are the will of God for me cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by Hazardd(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
like pray for your life partner.
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by thiefnubu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
The Revelation of Oluwa, according to Saint Boniface Tinubu embarassed

Know ye all men, that these 2 signs shall surely follow them that believe angry

1- He impregnateth thee, the baby refuseth to abort, and thy parents sendeth thee out of the house.. Sister, Jehovah hath just approved your marriage ministry.

2- Whenever he fucketh thee, thy monthly period is always easier and faster. Sister, that's a Celestial approval of his husbandship. embarassed

If one of these two things ever happeneth to thee, Thou shall give thanks to Yahweh, and enter into thy marriage with songs of joy. embarassed
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok
which1 be ok
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:
Will you be my muse? grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
vizkiz:

i think you are the will of God for me cheesy

KingTom:

Who should i. Choose now
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by chimerase2: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingTom:
KINGTOM oh!!!! shocked
I hear say na kirikiri u dey since? gringrin
Pls expantiate ua ordeals for de man of god grin
Pls make it brief grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hm
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
rubey:

Who should i. Choose now
Follow your heart grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
KINGTOM oh!!!! shocked
I hear say na kirikiri u dey since? gringrin
Pls expantiate ua ordeals for de man of god grin
Pls make it brief grin
Well I have been hibernating with my wife Mprex in this Harmattan season sir. grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by chimerase2: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingTom:
Well I have been hibernating with my wife Mprex in this Harmattan season sir. grin grin grin
angry angry angry

This is new year shey u knw? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Will of GOD
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
angry angry angry

This is new year shey u knw? undecided
Happy new year sir grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by chimerase2: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingTom:
Happy new year sir grin
same to u sire tonguetongue
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
same to u sire tonguetongue
When u go marry? grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by chimerase2: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingTom:
When u go marry? grin
guy ma tru shaa i dn de old
but we n mprex re working on it, and hopefuly we will arrive at sometin positive cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by achinaboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
wanted to say something,but there are somany ganja people here
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by MhizVee(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
achinaboy:
wanted to say something,but there are somany ganja people here
wetin u wan talk
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
chimerase2:
guy ma tru shaa i dn de old
but we n mprex re working on it, and hopefuly we will arrive at sometin positive cheesy
Yes o marry Mprex sister na grin
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by lastmessenger: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
I Love a girl and marries her. For me that automatically becomes the will of God.
Re: Is There Anything Like "will Of God" In Marriage by chimerase2: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
KingTom:
Yes o marry Mprex sister na grin
no angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Plastic Surgery A Sin? / Why Is Valentine's Day Haram For Valentine ? / See What Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Was Spotted Doing(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.