Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Happy Armed Forces Rememberance Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Armed Forces Rememberance Day (550 Views)

Top 11 Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World / A Deep Heart Felt Gratitude To Our Heroes: The Armed Forces Of Nigeria. / 2015 Armed Forces Remembrance Day:my Tribute To The Fallen Heroes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Armed Forces Rememberance Day by korel9: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
A friend just sent this to my whatsapp account so I felt I should share in honour of those brave men who risk their lives everyday to make this country habitable for you and I.

"BORN TO DEFEND! BORN TO KILL!! BORN TO DIE!!!
They risk their life's everyday to make this country a better place while you sit in the comfort of your homes .They are father's to some children,husband to some beautiful women,friends to their loved ones and course mates to some ...
There is a hollow in my heart with a crush of pain in it..
"They are made of little or nothing in wealth but they
uphold the task kings and chiefs can not lift.
They are compensated with little still but they stand on their feet,
They shed their sweat to their blood
They sacrifice their flesh to their soul.
THEY ARE THE HEROES...
....... they are brave souls that put their life in danger to keep peace in a country that suffers from it's own selfishness and greed.
God bless the NIGERIAN ARMY, NIGERIAN NAVY ,NIGERIAN AIR FORCE...Happy Armed Forces Remembrance Day to the FALLEN HERO and to those on the War front. I SALUTE YOU."

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy Inerror / Fire Outbreak At Muyiwa Okpaleye In Emmanuel Bus Stop Aguda / 8 Types Of People On Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.