Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) (56460 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by amakaobiemeka: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Rccg is having a 100day fasting as ordered by g.O. And this tea tells u its break fast. U either take water or tea immediately b4 breaking ur fast with something heavy

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
you people should pls stop this serious before we begin to see buhari want to wee wee Jonathan want to defficate
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by herald9: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
u want him to be a part of the group that spends 4billion on feeding. Beign comfortable isnt about having pot belles and having shepopotamous(patience) apperance but about well beign and peace. A prof, a senior pastor, former commisioner, food isnt his problem. Ask obama how much he has or eats. Rccg is having a 100day fasting as ordered by g.O. And this tea tells u its break fast. U either take water or tea immediately b4 breaking ur fast with something heavy

I'm not saying he should feed with 4billion per day...

What I'm saying is he should try to look a little bit polished...

Seriously, I can't see the difference between him and a common street man undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Rccg is having a 100day fasting as ordered by g.O. And this tea tells u its break fast. U either take water or tea immediately b4 breaking ur fast with something heavy

MUMU!

This is breakfast! grin
Otta BUSH RAT!!!
Nor be to 'pose' with empty 'made in OSHOGBO chinaware' in front of camera to take do poverty-stricken, grass-root 'campaign'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyOlC02Gio

UNA NOR DEY CHOP BREAKFAST FOR NIGERIA? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by stevecantrell: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes!
In my SUGAR DADDY'S ROOM!!!! cool

Very nice ! cheesy
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
stevecantrell:

Very nice ! cheesy

Oh yes o!
Abeg tell all these 'HUNGRY-LOOTERS-TO-BE' to upgrade! wink

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by amakaobiemeka: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
herald9:

Seriously, I can't see the difference between him and a common street man undecided
thats why the masses want him, he understands the common man. We are tired of the elite and cabal, we want the common man. When the masses can see someone who represents them its very easy,oshomole is an example

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
herald9:

You can never polish a WESTERNER O.
Abeg nor break neck! grin

See OBJ?
See Tinubu?
See Fashola?

Dem go just carry mouth wen dem nor brush for morning land for FIRST-CLASS dey smell like OTAPIAPIA!!!! cheesy
Still looking like RAGGA-RUFFIANS. . . . even with all the money wen dem tief! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hungry man break-fast!
Tomorrow now. . . he will loot NIGERIA AND START EATING LIKE ME!
Awon Ole!!!!

He can't even afford common 'room-service'!
BUSH MAN!!! grin

Madam kuwulia, your own too much. You are not vying for the post of vice-president, so you can afford to show off when eating but in a country when millions of her citizens cannot afford to eat quarter of the food you are displaying........... It's morally wrong for him to eat that way. .

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Madam kuwulia, your own too much. You are not vying for the post of vice-president, so you can afford to show off when eating but in a country when millions of her citizens cannot afford to eat quarter of the food you are displaying........... It's morally wrong for him to eat that way. .

My own too much? shocked
Issooookay!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

My own too much? shocked
Issooookay!!!!

Madam kanwulia, no vex., shey you know say you be one of my favourite character on nairaland. But we must not be encourage all this politicians to be eating our money the way Jonathan is eating billion naira food annually.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by herald9: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
thats why the masses want him, he understands the common man. We are tired of the elite and cabal, we want the common man. When the masses can see someone who represents them its very easy,oshomole is an example

You've a point sha

But as a common man,if he dresses well and look polished won't he still be able to represent the interest of the common man?

Remember he won't be a VP of one faction of Nigeria... he should be able to carry all along.

Let him dress well biko... No two ways about that...

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Very soon

He will be having this breakfast in ASO Villa

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Madam kanwulia, no vex., shey you know say you be one of my favourite character on nairaland. But we must not be encourage all this politicians to be eating our money the way Jonathan is eating billion naira food annually.

Ok! Tiank you! cool
But you tink say wetin the WEST DEY DO GOOD? grin
Awon Tiefnubu dey go put half-dead man for power o.
The WEST NA OPPORTUNISTS. . . .Too bad the NORTH CANNOT SEE THAT.
Unfortunately. . . THE WEST WITH OBJ AND TINUBU have stolen enough money in the past 15 years to manupulate BUHARI. . . THE HALF DEAD candidate.

JUST LIKE YARADUA. . . . .BUHARI will die in office.
THE WEST KNOWS THAT. wink

[size=20pt]WHY DID THE WEST NOT CHOOSE A HEALTHY YOUNG NORTHERNER?[/size]

Omo ODUDUWA again for another 8 years?
A TINUBU STOOGE for that matter?

I BLAME JONATHAN SHA. . . . for catering to OBJ!
It is sickening.
NO WAY OUT!!!! angry

NIGERIA DON FALL FOR HINSAI WESTERN TRAP AGAIN!

Tufiakwa!!!!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
At his age he is still taking sugar. The guy is classless.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ok! Tiank you! cool
But you tink say wetin the WEST DEY DO GOOD? grin
Awon Tiefnubu dey go put half-dead man for power o.
The WEST NA OPPORTUNISTS. . . .Too bad the NORTH CANNOT SEE THAT.
Unfortunately. . . THE WEST WITH OBJ AND TINUBU have stolen enough money in the past 15 years to manupulate BUHARI. . . THE HALF DEAD candidate.

JUST LIKE YARADUA. . . . .BUHARI will die in office.
THE WEST KNOWS THAT. wink

[size=20pt]WHY DID THE WEST NOT CHOOSE A HEALTHY YOUNG NORTHERNER?[/size]

Omo ODUDUWA again for another 8 years?
A TINUBU STOOGE for that matter?

I BLAME JONATHAN SHA. . . . for catering to OBJ!
It is sickening.
NO WAY OUT!!!! angry

NIGERIA DON FALL FOR HINSAI WESTERN TRAP AGAIN!

Tufiakwa!!!!!! cry

Lol.... You and this your conspiracy theory. On Tinubu issue , I'll have to disagree with you. He may be corrupt but the consensus so far is that he support men who has the ability to performe more than average using Nigeria standard . So I'm giving him benefit of the the doubt.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Nonsense

see the house, very dirty and untidy, he can't even arrange his house, later he would say Nigeria would become great, how will he arrange nigeria when he cannot arrange his house, only to carry broom around, broom that is meant for sweeping.

Sweep the corruption in your house first before you can sweep other outside corruption.

Meanwhile gej till osibanjo starts sweeping his house.

Could you please upload the picture of your father's house if at all he has one? Waiting for the upload, please

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by tola9ja: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
You don’t need a prophet to tell you Buhari will defeat Jonathan – Amaechi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by joanprice: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
u try
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by olaboy001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
OSIN-BADE! grin

I don't know what caves all these 'LEAN AND HUNGRY-LOOKING' dudes crawl out of! undecided

OP! Lunch na 'cup of tea' for your village?
You must be a 'waiter' in that hotel! cheesy
Oya KONTINU!
Please learn how to read

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hungry man break-fast!
Awon Ole!!!!

BUSH MAN!!! grin

I know we don't see eye to eye but this is how to enjoy life!
I am liking this
Please what hotel is this?

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by Richard6(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
There is nothing i no go read for nairaland, whats the meaning of this post if i may ask?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by demelza: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
frankyychiji:
At his age he is still taking sugar. The guy is classless.
Sugar makes one classless?
And I thought I had heard it all.
Dunce

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by SHREKK(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
So dat yeye man local like dis? GEJ I see u

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by justscorch: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
That red thing by the side no be gala so?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by unibenstudent1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmmm,God will pick a good leader for nigeria as he deems fit
Unibenstudent 2015

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by kindnyce(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
MR HUMBLE...

HUMILITY DOES IT...

HE DOESNT NEED 4BILLIOIN TO FEED PER ANNUM

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by kendrick9(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hungry man break-fast!
Awon Ole!!!!

BUSH MAN!!! grin
he is trying to deceive people into believing that he is a commoner.. this kinda man na dem dey loot money careless when they enter power.. who is he deceiving

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by Zealoflife: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tell him his Olive branch in Apapa,Lagos is still waiting for him.Imagine a pastor leaving God's call for power's.Hmmn see integrity!And u sure dis kind person no go leave Nigeria's call for money?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by tola9ja: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
2015 campaign message, and you decide who has something to offer Nigerians,

1. APC: We will ensure power stability
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan lose
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation from environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn't know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria's wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) by biafranqueen: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
tola9ja:
You don’t need a prophet to tell you Buhari will defeat Jonathan – Amaechi

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Wilberforce Yohanna: How Ex-Boko Haram Fighter Became Nigerian Prison Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.