Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! (1058 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Sloan: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan, the first and ONLY COWARD president of Nigeria till date!

He waits for 6 years before visiting war torn NE Nigeria, less than 4 weeks to elections as a gimmick to hoodwink the people! Vote out this coward of a president who would rather hide behind a humongous woman, mama Piss, in order to survive his pitiful existence!

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by alabiyemmy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Bad belle is your problem
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Sloan: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Bad belle is your problem

Empty stinking rotten brain is your problem!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by temitemi1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
u are speaking through ur ANUS...
Sloan:

He waits for 6 years before visiting war torn NE Nigeria, less than 4 weeks to elections as a gimmick to hoodwink the people! Vote out this coward of a president who would rather hide behind a humongous woman, mama Piss, in order to survive his pitiful existence!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by CharliParker: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
temitemi1:
u are speaking through ur ANUS...
we all know he is clueless so what has he done this time again, in fact we need change am tired of all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by motherlode: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
cheesy first and only coward president! I no fit laugh ooo grin

A person that speaks fact from his/her anus is better than a man of authority who spits rubbish! - Motherlode says so! grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by babadee1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
I agree. Only a coward of a president will have his men fighting and dying on the frontline of an insurgency for years and not visit them until it is time for elections. Only God can forgive Jonathan for how he has treated Nigeria's brave armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by CharliParker: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

we know he is clueless

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
and u are under him still breathing fresh air??

you must be DAMNED!!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Truth24(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sloan:

All my life I've seen so many foolish men but I've never seen such a combination of stupidity and foolishness in one single person, but today I've seen it in you...... I'm disappointed
Sha its obvious ur brain has been bought with expired rice

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by scribble: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
better than terrorism

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by THUNDER4real(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
FAILBUHARI------FAILBUHARI------FAILBUHARI OOOOOI
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Ikengawo: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by omenka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Even if Jonathan shows us pictures of him with big guns, leading a charge of an infantry into Sambisa, then come out with Shekau's head on a spike, I Omenka will NEVER vote for him!

It is even more disgusting he just visited maiduguri. Shows what a selfish man he is!! I can swear he did just to attract public commendation, but hell, wait until tomorrow and see the backlash this selfish expedition will attract.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Afroconnect: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Goodluck is not a leader,I don't expect him to be brave-no iota of nobility in him...he is just happy to be president.

Moral: never make a slave a king over-night,he will be overwhelmed.

I don't blame Goodluck,I blame Obasanjo for putting him there and Nigerians for tolerating him-he is the weakest president in the world.

We ned a leader-brave soldiers are dying cos the commander is not commanding right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
He failed to visit them at the time ,they needed him most

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by scribble: 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shettima looks like Mr. Boko haram
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Adminisher: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mr President's attitude to BokoHaram is basic and simple. "it is me they are after".
16 LGAs captured, "it is me they were looking for".
Chibok girls kidnapped, "na lie, Dem wan make I come there make dem kill me".
Baga invaded and 2000 killed, " he no reach 2000, anyway make nobody even talk say make I visit that kain place"

However as elections are drawing near and with the prospect of a national debate, better summon courage to go there come back quick before one tall Fulani general go begin ask pesin question for TV whether pesin dey fear to go dia.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by Borderless: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Sloan:

I wonder where you're from, lol.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan, The First And ONLY COWARD President Of Nigeria Till Date! by KanwuliaJara: 6:10am On Jan 16, 2015
[size=20pt]A DRUNKARD TOO!!![/size]

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Quotes About Politics / Buhari Certificate: APC Now Adopts Boko Haram Ideology On Education / This Is The Kind Of CHANGE We Must Have In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.