Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? (3597 Views)

The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / This Picture Proves That President Buhari Is A Master Of Deceit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by AKO1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
I have no idea.

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by sonyjacobs(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
I Guess its arm forces remembrance day celebration emblem undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by ruffp: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dont mind them....dont know why its so large, infact embarassingly large!!! Anyways its called a remembrance poppy......used to remember/appreciate the sacrifice of our fallen heroes(military/armed-forces).There is an ongoing campaign to ensure citizens wear one as a constant reminder. It was launched a few weeks back and ur prez has worn one ever since.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Dlionsheart: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Arms forces remembrance day badge. Today is arms forces remembrance day - 15/01/2015.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by major466(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
A sign of Patriotism.
GEJ Till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by AKO1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dlionsheart:
Arms forces remembrance day badge. Today is arms forces remembrance day - 15/01/2015.

Ah I see, thanks.

Still ugly af.

Here's a prettier poppy:

4 Likes

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Dlionsheart: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
ruffp:
Dont mind them....dont know why its so large, infact embarassingly large!!! Anyways its called a remembrace poppy......used to remember/appreciate the sacrifice of our fallen heroes(military).

Habah!!!
madam be mindful of your words
pls

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Lumyboi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Armed Forces Remembrance day

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Dlionsheart: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
AKO1:

Ah I see, thanks.

[/s]Still ugly af.

[s]
Here's a prettier poppy:

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by amakaobiemeka: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
That ugly signboard has been on their chest b4 armed force day. They are all cluelessly infected by gej. Gej changed the culture of our newscasters wearing native atire to showcase nigeria culture. He replaced it with english wears, must we be foreign and loose our heritage. God punish gej

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by ruffp: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Habah!!!
madam be mindful of your words
pls

How do u mean?
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Caseless: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
I'm asking similar question. At some point, it was worn to mark the yuletide, but the yuletide is over and, I stil see it on them.
NB: prior to 2011 elections, a red wristband was worn to preach violence-free election. This badge could be another thing sending the msg of 'say no to violence'.
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by macklef(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Its large so they can say they spent 100billion in making it so fools like them can believe them because of its size. undecided
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by davo3286: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's our own style so leave am for us. Monkey no fine but im mama like sotey sotey she giv am bobi suck for 1yr.
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by saharachic(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ok we have already known the answer, then there is no need to put this on the front page
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by edoyad(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
OP From somebody who is indirectly affected by your ignorance, the badge represents:
i. Your progenitor`s stupidi+y and ignorance
ii. The stupidi+y of the ignorance displayed by your progenitor`s and those before
iii. Your stupidi+y, ignorance and crassness
iv. The stupidi+y of your wards born and unborn ; and
v. The stupidi+y of the generations to come after your miserable genes smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na why d thing go cost 90million dollars be dt. Instead of them to use simple ribbon, then dey cut a tyre size badge dey paste for shirt.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by Nehemiah459(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
AKO1:

Ah I see, thanks.

Still ugly af.

Here's a prettier poppy:

Must you emulate everything?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by rattlesnake(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
sonyjacobs:
I Guess its arm forces remembrance day celebration emblem undecided

army perishing remembrance
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by fr3do(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
That ugly signboard has been on their chest b4 armed force day. They are all cluelessly infected by gej. Gej changed the culture of our newscasters wearing native atire to showcase nigeria culture. He replaced it with english wears, must we be foreign and loose our heritage. God punish gej

undecided undecided undecided
Is this sarcasm or what?
How many times have you seen Gej wear a suit? His visit to Burkina Faso is the only time I can remember.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by fr3do(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Because England has a small emblem isn't enough reason to insist on a smaller emblem. We can as well have an emblem jacket,
we are Nigerians, we are an explosion of culture.
We should be all round pace setters.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by eaglechild: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2015
fr3do:
Because England has a small emblem isn't enough reason to insist on a smaller emblem. We can as well have an emblem jacket,
You realise some if these people are zombies right.
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by ikweremilitant: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
AKO1:
I have no idea.
its apc obituary emblem.mortuary personified.
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by hahn(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
fr3do:

Nigerians are always quick to imitate instead of focusing on emulating and always quick to criticize their own
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by hahn(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Nehemiah459:
Must you emulate everything?

Nigerians are used to imitating
Re: Photo: What's This Ugly Badge That President Jonathan And NTA Newscasters Wear? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2015
edoyad:
OP From somebody who is indirectly affected by your ignorance, the badge represents:
i. Your progenitor`s stupidi+y and ignorance
ii. The stupidi+y of the ignorance displayed by your progenitor`s and those before
iii. Your stupidi+y, ignorance and crassness
iv. The stupidi+y of your wards born and unborn ; and
v. The stupidi+y of the generations to come after your miserable genes smiley smiley smiley wink
the question was to tell what signboard the yeye president dey pin for chest and not for u to tell try and twist answers by telling us how stupid your generations are.

But hey, now we know. smiley smiley smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Zahra Buhari Have A British & Nigerian Passport? / I Stand With Buhari / The Nigerian Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.