Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Get People To Call An Int'l No. And U Answer D Call With Your Mtn,glo,zain No. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get People To Call An Int'l No. And U Answer D Call With Your Mtn,glo,zain No. (624 Views)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get People To Call An Int'l No. And U Answer D Call With Your Mtn,glo,zain No. by fonematic: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2008
Nairalanders do u want 2 give som1 an international phone no. of any country and when they dail the int'l no. your own(mtn,glo,zain)phone no. rings 4 u 2 answer the call,mind you your own Nigerian phone no, will not be changed,it will remain the same.
-this is perfect for all those yahoo boys that want their 'customers' to know they are in new york or germany when they are in nigeria,this is because the new int'l no. u would give som1 would show its not a nigerian phone no.
-this is also for those guys that want 2 show their friends that they pass them
-this is also for the guys that want to impress the ladies
HOW TO GET THIS?
This is done for a fee but to show that i am not a 419 i would require any interested person to
1-Send me your telephone no.,the country(any country) where you would like your int'l no. to be from,any name for easy identification,send all these to my emaiil(princecharm.ing001@yahoo.com)
2-i will send to your email the int'l no. after some about 2 days for you to test run it,just give any body in the world or in nigeria the no. to dail,u would see that your own mtn,glo,zain no.would ring for you to answer the call,it will work like magic
3-i will give you 3 working days after i have sent your int'l to you,for you to credit my bank account with N1,000(one thouusand naira)if this is not done after 3 working days after i have sent your int'l no.,i will deactivate the int'l phone no.,so dont try 2 get too smart.
4-after you have sent the money,send to my email the bank you sent the money from,the teller no. and the date.
5-my bank details are-OCEANIC BANK,Account name-ANGOU DANIEL T.,Account no.-053000102874
The int'l no. will work for 3 years from date of activation.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Jobs / Raytheon Jobs Apply / Crosswalk Datalink Calls For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.