Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root (7708 Views)

Pls Gurus, How Can I Change My Samsung Galaxy S2 Gt- I9100 Imei / How To Root Itel It1501 / How Do I Root My Itel It1501 Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
pls help me have tried kingroot and iroot but the phone refuse to root. it runs 4.4.2 pls help o
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:
pls help me have tried kingroot and iroot but the phone refuse to root. it runs 4.4.2 pls help o
You will have to use PC in rooting your device successfully... follow the instruction in the link below carefully... and if you have any question, I would be glad to help.
http://www.basictechtricks.com/2013/10/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a-f7-and-n9-pad-easily.html
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:20am On Jan 16, 2015
pls am in osogbo I don't have a PC I will be greatful if anyone can help me. 08139532430
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:
pls am in osogbo I don't have a PC I will be greatful if anyone can help me. 08139532430
you just have to look for means of getting a PC... cause the phone must be connected to the system during the process.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:57am On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:
you just have to look for means of getting a PC... cause the phone must be connected to the system during the process.

I will begin the search immediately, and am also greatful for your help bro.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by koyla: 5:18am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:
you can try this method http://www.xposedkoy..in/?m=1
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:

I will begin the search immediately, and am also greatful for your help bro.
You wlc
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Carlcaresophia: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone since it will cause damage to the phone. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to help you solve the problem. Tell us your city and state if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Carlcaresophia: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone, since it will cause damage to your phone. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to help you solve the problem. Tell us your city and state if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone, since it will cause damage to your phone. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to help you solve the problem. Tell us your city and state if you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
@bolded... which damage will it cause if I should ask That was what I used in rooting my phone too... now I have proper access to the phone...
besides, @OP... I think you know the essence of rooting your device?
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
me too I want to root my itel 1452 version 4.4.2 have try many method to root d phone i have try kingroot nd iroot but is not working pls can anybody help me out?
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Famolove:
me too I want to root my itel 1452 version 4.4.2 have try many method to root d phone i have try kingroot nd iroot but is not working pls can anybody help me out?
use the link I posted up there.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:
OK BRO, MAKE I TRY AM
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:

Bro the phone is not booting to recovery, does it mean the phone has no recovery.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:

Bro the phone is not booting to recovery, does it mean the phone has no recovery.
you mean... after the whole process, the phone refuse to reboot itself?
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Famolove:
OK BRO, MAKE I TRY AM

Bro pls if you try the method and it works pls help me too. 08139532430. Thanks in advance.
Have tried booting to recovery but the phone is not booting to recovery.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by factorial1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
etidolla:

Bro pls if you try the method and it works pls help me too. 08139532430. Thanks in advance.
Have tried booting to recovery but the phone is not booting to recovery.
better still... try iRoot instead of Eroot. Don't forget the whole process involve you having data connection on your PC...
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
factorial1:
you mean... after the whole process, the phone refuse to reboot itself?

even after holding power and volume down like other android phone it refuse to go to recovery mode.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
I will try am dis nite oo NEPA bring lite oo but pdnet from my PC have b install into my phone what next..
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Famolove:
I will try am dis nite oo NEPA bring lite oo but pdnet from my PC have b install into my phone what next..
pls bro if it works pls tell me too so I can root mine too. thanks
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by engineerpaul67(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2015
please who knows if the screen is available in lagos now? please lemme know...
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Famolove:
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone, since it will cause damage. And once you root your phone, it will not covered by warranty anymore. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center to repaire. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by ksabid(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Famolove:

Please share the outcome with us. Never mind the Carl care rep.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
pdanet have b install on my phone from my pc,but eroot refuse to show my phone name and model...pls what happen
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! We won't suggest you to root your phone, since it will cause damage. And once you root your phone, it will not covered by warranty anymore. If your phone has any problem, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center to repaire. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
when is itel inote 1502 is coming out
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Carlcaresophia: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Famolove:
when is itel inote 1502 is coming out
It's already have. Thanks.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by etidolla: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2015
etidolla:

pls bro if it works pls tell me too so I can root mine too. thanks

pls gurus in the house help us solve this itel it1501 root problem. help us we are brothers
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
It's already have. Thanks.
how much were can I get it
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Horlaarsco: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Itel na weyray phone someone forgot pattern d phone no enter recovery mode
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Famolove(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
relly
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by directonpc(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2015
etidolla:

pls gurus in the house help us solve this itel it1501 root problem. help us we are brothers
Follow method one when you open this link http:///s0s 100% guaranteed it will root you itel and any new mtk Kitkat device.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root by Carlcaresophia: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Famolove:
how much were can I get it
You need to counsel with local retailors about this. Thank you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Phone Battery Last 3x Longer Than Normal[tricks] / How I Got Glo 6GB For N1,500 - Works On All Devices / Should I Buy This Kind Of Phone From My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.