Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Root Itel It1501 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Itel It1501 (5423 Views)

How To Root Itel IT 1501, IT 1502, IT 1503 .... Using Newkingroot / How Do I Root My Itel It1501 Without Pc / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me. Itel It1501 Refuse To Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Itel It1501 by Jetjacky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
good eve, yup, just yesterday I posted how seriously I needed my phone rooted. well, tadah!! my phone is now rooted

now I'm gonna pass down what I was thought, by slimmyslimmy. and also wish that we can use this post to settle any problem itel users or any other user could encounter while rooting.

with that out, let's go over to the main dish:

1. download: pdanet.exe into your android sdcard.

2. download Iroot.zip (this is for PC version) you can get through Google search; type I root 1.7.9.zip download.

now, sorry you would need a PC for this one, but it would be quick.

1. now connect your phone with PC, click on mass storage, locate the pdanet. in sdcard, and install it

2. now keep clicking the yes yes, to the question, but read before you answer Yes oh, so you would know what next to do.

3. if you adhered to procedure. the pdanet, would have installed a copy in your in your phone, and also instructed you to open it for connection. (please be observant and read every detail oh)

4. now do so, and choose the type of connection you want to use in connecting your phone and the system to the internet. e.g via USB, via Bluetooth e.t.c

5.in my own, it installed launcher 8. but when you have established this internet connection between your phone and system. disconnect, then extract the iroot from its zip file to any side of the sdcard.

6. now off USB debugging,( yes after installing the pdanet. along the line you would be told to on USB debugging)

7.log back to PC, choose mass storage . locate the extracted Iroot and install. (if you have reached here you so close)

9. now whether you on USB debugging or not. ain't deferent. after installing it would launch open, click on the root, and continue from there.

10. if your phone reboot, and the Idiot display: "root succeeded" and or "complete". congrat you have rooted your device.
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by Jetjacky(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
please don't press the "complete" that is displayed on your PC.

first change your choice of USB connection to charge only
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by Jetjacky(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
now search in your apps menuz you would find out some new China apps, the relevant apps are the; super cleaner, and the one with the fave of a horse(Iroot supersu) now open it, immediately click on the option it gives, colored deep blue. if properly done, it would download the English version of the Supersu, for your pleasure.

Now you're done.
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by Jetjacky(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
NOE THAT WE ALL KNOW THIS, FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE CLOSE BY PC. PLEASE THIS DOES NOT WORK ON ALL ANDROIDS, BUT THE FORMER DOES.... SO FAR, I ROOTED NOT ONLY MINE BUT TECNO WITH THE ABOVE

download I root.apk, or kingroot, or framaroot, if they don't work for you, then you need the above.
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by Jetjacky(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Now the problem section

1. Please gurus in the house, need ya help. my supersu is in Chinese language, and can't change. and yes I tried the "supersu ........zip" with the terminal emulator... it deleted my chinese supersu and returned my phone back to unrooted.

I rooted it again, now I succeeded in updating the widely use supersu, and instruct the Chinese one to grant it permission, even installed the pro version, but the former doesn't prompt me, just denies root access. I have gone through the setting many times, and right now I feel like deleting the widely used supersu.

what should I do?
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by gizaqueh: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Just so to be on the safe side once you are rooted. You'll need clockworkmod recovery for nandroid backups and restore. If you need one, head over to 4shared.com and search for itel it1501 clockworkmod recovery. I compiled one and uploaded it there. You'll need to download flashify from playstore or any other market then use it to flash your recovery. Tell me (izoh george on xda developers) should you have any problem.
Re: How To Root Itel It1501 by gizaqueh: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
Now the problem section

1. Please gurus in the house, need ya help. my supersu is in Chinese language, and can't change. and yes I tried the "supersu ........zip" with the terminal emulator... it deleted my chinese supersu and returned my phone back to unrooted.

I rooted it again, now I succeeded in updating the widely use supersu, and instruct the Chinese one to grant it permission, even installed the pro version, but the former doesn't prompt me, just denies root access. I have gone through the setting many times, and right now I feel like deleting the widely used supersu.

what should I do?

Download supersu from playstore... Make sure to install it on the internal memory and not on sdcard. Run it and select install as system.... First it will do cleaning and updating the su binaries. Exit the repeat the procedure. SuperSU will close then restart the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Airtime Recharge Up To 50% Cheaper / Check Out Pictures Shot On The Camon 15 Premier / Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.