Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate (1304 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Gov. Fashola And Wife Laughing So Hard During Yesterday's Lagos Carnival(Pic) / Read APC Lagos State Gubernatorial Candidate Akinwunmi Ambodes Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by oziduru: 2:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Lagos state gubernatorial aspirants yesterday gathered
at the Archbishop Vining Memorial Church Cathedral, Ikeja Lagos for a debate to tell the public how they intend to improve the state if elected into office.

The debate which was attended by 17 gubernatorial aspirants was organized by the Diocese of Lagos West of the Anglican Church.

Source/More photos: http:///4zm

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by balash(m): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2015
I can see in the audience some very notable muslim imams sitted side by side with the bishops and smiling graciously inside the 'Church' this says 2015 would be a lovely year with love amongst muslims and christians only if we think with our head and bbe calm in our everyday dealings..

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by LagosBoi2(m): 4:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Anyone with the full txts of the debate? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by oziduru: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2015
balash:
I can see in the audience some very notable muslim imams sitted side by side with the bishops and smiling graciously inside the 'Church' this says 2015 would be a lovely year with love amongst muslims and christians only if we think with our head and bbe calm in our everyday dealings..
.I cant stop laughing on ur comment.So Muslims and Christians don begin dey worship one God abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by balash(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
oziduru:
.I cant stop laughing on ur comment.So Muslims and Christians don begin dey worship one God abi?

English is your main Problem, You and PEJ Need extra lesson
Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by BlackTechnology: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2015
balash:

English is your main Problem, You and PEJ Need extra lesson

Omo you wicked ooooo

Abeg leave mama patience alone grin
Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by balash(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2015
In the 2nd pix, shey that guy wey wear blue sockx ontop brown/black shoe sef want contest as governor?? Like GEJ he want use awa money buy fitting sockx...a new version 'I had no socks'
Re: Photos From Yesterday's Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate by balash(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Omo you wicked ooooo

Abeg leave mama patience alone grin

Lol no be my fault na bro! Why person go open eyes like titus fish like this and still read different meaning to my post, he be like na night class the guy go..

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Pass Vote Of No Confidence In INEC If… – Fani-kayode / Christian Association Of Nigeria (can), Now Unclad / Trailer Accident Today At Area H,New Owerri, Imo,Driver Severely Injured(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.