Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (45428 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Army Alerts Nigerians On Firing Of 21 Gun Salute For Presidential Inauguration / Two Brigades Use Their Body To Shield Jonathan As A Soldiers Fiddles With His Gu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Adiwana: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2015
so life dey sweet the fishermn while thousands has died and many are still dying from BH
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by lastpage: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Reminds me of that cliché..."The GUILTY are ALWAYS AFRAID".... undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by tartar9(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2015
he has even given the spirits of our fallen heroes insecurity and restlessnes and they want to rid the ozuologist off Nigeria.dont worry yourselves in less than three weeks from now hes as good as dead.
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by lastpage: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2015
gboss4sure:
Let nothing happen to Jonathan or there will never be an oil well to renew its license.

Just pray for a miracle because with the way things are going, that "Oyle" may soon become "as valuable" as the dirty rain-water flowing through the gutters of Mushin-Oloosha! grin grin grin

From $149 ...to $47...and still going Southwards!
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Collynzo9:
Calm and unruffled, President Jonathan completed the ceremony by freeing the symbolic white doves and signing the 2015 AFRDC register.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by HopeAtHand: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Why cant there be a video to confirm the incident.

In this age??
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by citizenY(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
All hail GEJ!!!

Olodo .. .. kudos to the security men, jare
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by jingh(f): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
shizzle11:
Shut you trap you twerp.

...and why should i go through your iddiotic posts? Now tell the bolded to your father when you get home, that's if you know him
if you Ve a dad to be proud of, you wount abuse other people dad
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by InvertedHammer: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
/

unnecessary drama.

\
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by frankyychiji(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
and if your cognitive domain is working well you will be able to differentiate a typography and spelling mistake.
otondo
go tru all my post clueless boy
Why waste time going through all your previous posts when your signature has already cleared his doubts? Its "virgins" and not "virgin". Mumu!!!!

.....you even asked him to go through "all your post"....Mumu!!! I will not correct you on this one! tongue

1 Like

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2015
All stories and no video or picture?
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by jingh(f): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Why waste time going through all your previous posts when your signature has already cleared his doubts? Its "virgins" and not "virgin". Mumu!!!!
hahahahaha see this fool with more show of foolness, is my signature your business, I marvel at your unseriousness
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by shizzle11(m): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
if you Ve a dad to be proud of, you wount abuse other people dad
Hey, just stay away from me please

Listen to frankyychiji's advice too. There's an apostrophe 's' after people('s).

Good day.

bwuahahahaha...lwkmd Just saw this
jingh:
hahahahaha see this fool with more show of foolness, is my signature your business, I marvel at your unseriousness
Holy sh1t!
Can you please stop talking already, the more you you talk the more you exhibit your folly and illiteracy level.

Please there's nothing like foolness, its foolishness. Where the hell did you crawl out from? You need to make an open apology to PEJ.

@frankyychiji, see your girl friend'o cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by frankyychiji(f): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
LOL! Now your kid brother is writing for you abii?
Go school you nor gree go! Runs girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by frankyychiji(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
All stories and no video or picture?
You should have personally filmed the event yourself Oga Bastardniga!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2015
You don chop so?
frankyychiji:
You should have personally filmed the event yourself Oga Bastardniga!
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by callmenow: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Indiscipline. He should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by lisimmo(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Ongoing poll:

If the presidential election were conducted today, who would you vote for:

Jonathan
Buhari

Download PollNaija app to vote at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Sample pix below

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by jaymz44: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This is a president that his citizens are dying on a daily basis, Before he used to release a statement telling them sorry, no more statement not to talk of 1 minute silence, those body guards will be better off on the battle field.

Clueless Jonathan

Buhari for president

Sai Buhari!!!
Because he has found out dat u pple r using killings as campaign strategy. Keep killing urselves .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by frankyychiji(f): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
You don chop so?
Ask gaunt Buhari and "Oshinbade" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2015
where is the picture ?
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
Ask gaunt Buhari and "Oshinbade" grin grin grin
Will Jonathan be voted for that?
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by jingh(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2015
frankyychiji:
LOL! Now your kid brother is writing for you abii?
Go school you nor gree go! Runs girl!!!
done talking to doyin okupe son.
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by jingh(f): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2015
shizzle11:
Hey, just stay away from me please

Listen to frankyychiji's advice too. There's an apostrophe 's' after people('s).

Good day.

bwuahahahaha...lwkmd Just saw this
Holy sh1t!
Can you please stop talking already, the more you you talk the more you exhibit your folly and illiteracy level.

Please there's nothing like foolness, its foolishness. Where the hell did you crawl out from? You need to make an open apology to PEJ.

@frankyychiji, see your girl friend'o cheesygrin

see this mad fellow,you are expecting me to synthesise my word when reply a lot of yaba left escapee on nl, keep marking my post while I try and cure you of your daftness.
hediot
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by otenathebobc(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Pics or...

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by babs01(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2015
to be sincere i dn't understan d whole drama, may be video analysis can help
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by nature20: 9:49am On Jan 16, 2015
Thank God ,no harm was done.When your health fails you,many things fails.Try get saint leaf,wash and squeez to get the liquid content,drink half a glass cup,it does your health good,has antibacterial properties.08136811277 If you need natural solution to stubborn infections and Infertility.
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by abeffiom(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=egift post=29834759]

Have you seen Buhari shivering like a toad? Even when Boko Haram tried to kill him with a car bomb, it did not stop him from coming our and leader the campaign.[/quote
were there to know that he didn't shiver??
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by abeffiom(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=egift post=29834759]

Have you seen Buhari shivering like a toad? Even when Boko Haram tried to kill him with a car bomb, it did not stop him from coming our and leader the campaign.[/quote
were there to know that he didn't shiver??
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by BABANGBALI: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2015
If the unknown had happened the VP would have been a very happy man inside and pretending to be sad outside. grin
Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by ybalogs(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I
want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered, "that would be me."
"Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by
Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama by tolexy007(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
An abokii soldier cannot b trusted.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.