Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? (48372 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Genevieve Cut In The Act With Ini Edo[download VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by trendy(f): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2008
How To Get In Touch With Ini Edo

- go to the film store
- get a movie featuring ini Edo grin
- enter okada home
- put on your CD player (DVD) and TV
- insert the movie
- when you see ini Edo. Touch Her

there, you got in touch with her grin

1 Like

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by shekira: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
ha haa haaa you wan get in touch with ini bayee bey.make u go sit down undecided grin
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by clemcykul(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2008
ini edo lives in my duplex for real cool
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by brocklyn: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
brcklynbenjamin@yahoo.com

i love as a friend ok, stay blesssssssssssss
please reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#006600][i][/i][/color]

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by okerekesun: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
R u kidding me? Hahaha
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by Hairat007(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
boatbaby darling hw i wish i could be of help. dont mind nairalanders dey cld be of help if dey want 2 but den, if only u wld be allowed 2 go 4 dat show, ur problems wld be half way solved. all d same i wish u luck 4 wat ever reason u may want 2 get in touch wit her 4. lol
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by sapantime: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2009
yea i've been looking for a way to get in touch with her too
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by shakiera: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2010
hello i love ini edo so mutch i whis she whas my sister really kissbut i love to be her friend she,s on fcebook meet her there oke

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by zigbo(f): 4:23am On Feb 26, 2010
Are u guys for real up in here, no I have beyonce's number,do u want?,
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by shakiera: 2:06am On Feb 28, 2010
hi hi how are you guy,s is this the real ini edo you are talking about how nows her email aders
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by shakiera: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2010
i am so confused why are you guy,s talking so mutch of this beautiful angel iam ook zo beatiful like here whats me

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by shakiera: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2010
[img][/img][color=#000099][/color]i love ini edo how she is but you guy,s love me too please i no she mutch more beatifull then me ut chek me out

Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by chedebe: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
shakiera:

[img][/img][color=#000099][/color]i love ini edo how she is but you guy,s love me too please i no she mutch more beatifull then me ut chek me out
ehh i can smell desperation
all the same how do we get in touch with u
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by trendy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
lmao @ chedebe
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by hackney(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
chedebe:

all the same how do we get in touch with u

she's from liberia and in a camp.
Her dad left 10 gazillion pounds in a bank and needs your account number, bla bla bla. . .
you know the drill, no?
o.k.
grin grin
Re: How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo? by Mel88(f): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hi,

I think ini edo is a very brilliant actor i watched all of her movies finish on iroko tv... i would definetly like to get in touch with her.. has anyone on here get her email address or number lool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / Princess Shyngle: 'I Hate My Sexy Body' / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.