Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who Else Did This? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Did This? (29094 Views)

Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This / PHOTO: Where Are Those Guyz That Did This In Secondary School / What School Did This Guys Graduate From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Did This? by Izz9111: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Kelechi my cousin was an expert.
Re: Who Else Did This? by magabounce(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Army Day sec sch....
Did it a lot...
I dried mine @ d baçk of d fridge..10 minz topz... M ready fr sch
Re: Who Else Did This? by baybeeboi: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
akpanikpe:

werrey grin
Ikpa Ekpe,u say wetin?
Re: Who Else Did This? by buoye1(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Who Else Did This? by GentleGina(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eyaaa!
Poverty no good
why person go get only 1 pair of uniforms?
we don't wear uniforms here in Yemen
Yemen?! You make laugh in swahili... Hwa hwa hwa... Yemen is one of the poorest and most unstabble countries in the world! Do they still go to school there?! If you are in Yemen,then you are wrong because Naija is like a heaven in comparison. Infact, na only terrorists dey travel go dat country o! Better start telling us your story.
Re: Who Else Did This? by baybeeboi: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2015
GentleGina:
Yemen?! You make laugh in swahili... Hwa hwa hwa... Yemen is one of the poorest and most unstabble countries in the world! Do they still go to school there?! If you are in Yemen,then you are wrong because Naija is like a heaven in comparison. Infact, na only terrorists dey travel go dat country o! Better start telling us your story.
eyaaa!
Na people like u go land unasef for Hell tinkin it's Heaven
meanwhile,like i said............we dnt wear uniforms here in Yemen
Re: Who Else Did This? by phlamesG: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2015
I didnt i always plan ahead.
Re: Who Else Did This? by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Those were the days NEPA was merciful... not now again undecided

holyboss:
Where are my people ? Wash uniform that same morning

• Fling it

• Squeeze with a towel

• Iron it

• and rock it to school. . .

Who else did this?

LIKE and Share this Post if u ever did this........ Drop your comment also.

Mods pls do the needful undecided help me in finding for my people embarassed
Re: Who Else Did This? by curiouses: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
LOL. smiley funny enough Mr Seun thinks konga overtook nl because of Christmas sales smiley keep pushing topics about "people that wash their uniforms before going to school", 10 types of this, 7 types of that and other valueless topics to FP and quite soon you'll be struggling to get into the ist five sites in Nigeria kiss

PS: we didn't get here with topics like this. what about something from the science/tech section or health?? something that can add value and increase IQ??

The statement in bold is so true. Majority of those that made Nairaland known have left because of irrelevant topics like this and Seun seems not to be getting it still. The struggle this day is not to contribute meaningfully but to get your topic to FP and be the first to comment. I see NL going the way of NVS sooner.
Re: Who Else Did This? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2015
It got so bad dat I even wore it wet like dat on a bad day durin my sec school days at nnss borokiri ph
Re: Who Else Did This? by KingTom(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
holyboss:
Where are my people ? Wash uniform that same morning

• Fling it

• Squeeze with a towel

• Iron it

• and rock it to school. . .

Who else did this?

LIKE and Share this Post if u ever did this........ Drop your comment also.

Mods pls do the needful undecided help me in finding for my people embarassed
Na so I tale invent Iron and Omo perfume grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Did This? by Nmeri17: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2015
curiouses:

The statement in bold is so true. Majority of those that made Nairaland known have left because of irrelevant topics like this and Seun seems not to be getting it still. The struggle this day is not to contribute meaningfully but to get your topic to FP and be the first to comment. I see NL going the way of NVS sooner.
ah cheesy I see yu kno about NVS of old. u must have been on the www for a long time now. unlike this new crop of nairalanders that only kno about romance. its disappointing but Wetin man go do than to dh come online to read their shids?? embarassed

happy weekend btw smiley
Re: Who Else Did This? by KelvinSe: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2015
i did it lol...............meanwhile are you Seeking for a genuine investment that will change your financial status? here is INVEST AND ENLARGE (WEALTHZONE) , an investment company located in Kano, Nigeria where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invest, you can partake of it irrespective of where you are, you also get a referral bonus interest the more people you refer and which is my aim of this advert, if you are interested you TEXT your EMAIL ADDRESS to this line 0 8 0 2 1 3 4 1 7 8 4 (Online customer care line) and they will get back to you with details, please do not forget to tell them I, Mr Kelvin Segun referred you, thanks!
Re: Who Else Did This? by Burger01(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Na every two two days I dey do that. Even on Monday morning.cheesy
Re: Who Else Did This? by kaywiluv(f): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2015
shachris03:
i did it. Only that mine almost killed me. Washed school uniform by 6am, was ironing it by 6.10am. But around 6.12am, Nepa seize the light. Poor me, cry had to go to school on sodden clothes.

Very funny but urs was better. I was cooking n trying to iron my uniform and I ran to the kitchen leaving the iron on my uniform only for me to return to a burnt uniform. My mum insisted I go to school like that. My God shame won kill me dat day.
Re: Who Else Did This? by jingh(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:

This your Signature sef? undecided

I wonder why u wan punish dat innocent Nigga'
he wooed me into nairalanding so he should bear the what comes out of it
Re: Who Else Did This? by XRAY21(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2015
sharon763:
Did it in command...if u dare enter skool wif a dirty uniform,ur punishment go worse..ex-commandos in da house grin
Am an X-commando for real which command u go na
Re: Who Else Did This? by Beamborla(f): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol... growing up, I was so stubborn my dad had to take me away from my mum...

We always remember my uniform needs to be washed in the morning cheesy
Re: Who Else Did This? by Lilamartedi(f): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
yurme:
choie ur class bois suffer niyen
I swear mehn.
Re: Who Else Did This? by Lilamartedi(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
You!
I just knew you'd do it. tongue

I didn't do it sha, I was always a good & obedient pupil & student. If e too dirty like that, I no go go school at all. cheesy
Lol. I've always been a stubborn child tongue
Re: Who Else Did This? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
I did o! in the days of FGCIK! even rub and shine sef
Re: Who Else Did This? by as1siddiq: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eyaaa!
Poverty no good

by comment, one will know day students.... in a boarding setting, your five pairs of uniform night have been reduced to 1/2 as a result of theft. u may even need to wash and wear because your already set uniform was stolen on Monday morning
Re: Who Else Did This? by as1siddiq: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
XRAY21:

Am an X-commando for real which command u go na

rep CSSI/2010/2011
Re: Who Else Did This? by Ninilowo(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Any one that didn't attend private school must have done it
Re: Who Else Did This? by JoeCutie(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Anybodie:

See lazy boy
You call it laziness, I call it independence. wink grin
Re: Who Else Did This? by duni04(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Squeeze with a towel? undecided
Re: Who Else Did This? by Pvin: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
denkyw:
well here in France we didn't wear school uniforms, we go to college with our regular cloths
do people still live in France?
Re: Who Else Did This? by JoeCutie(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Lilamartedi:
Lol. I've always been a stubborn child tongue
Chai! undecided

Apparently! You look it. tongue grin
Re: Who Else Did This? by elantraceey(f): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Newkidoo:

You too!!! undecided cry

yes o embarassed
Re: Who Else Did This? by Fash20: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
eyaaa!
Poverty no good
watin you wan com dey form now.
Re: Who Else Did This? by ThatBoheemyan: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:
command.... i did.

u wouldnt dare manage a dirty uniform to d barracks.

lazy days

This got me laughing so hard! Nostalgia things! You want make RSM kill you??! I rep Command Day Secondary School and Army Day Secondary School both of Enugu. Dry season like this when boys go don play ball for barracks from school closing time till 5/6pm,and you get home,you'll be so dead tired to wash your ONLY school uniform. Sometimes boys go wash only leg enter bed. Who wan dare put hand inside cold water for dry season say you dey wash clothes? Na so you go sleep till like 5am then you wake up with a jolt,like 'GOD! I've not washed my school uniform!'. Na so you go rush begin to wash it frantically,switch on that ageless TDK Fan,hang am on top. Arrange wrapper,bedsheet,blanket and iron and get to work. When boys finally wear am,na so you go dey shiver like leaf for harmattan period. By the time you don from house,reach bus stop,from bus stop to assembly ground,from assembly ground to class,uniform go don dry. Chai! Chai! Chai!
Re: Who Else Did This? by kilokeys(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
ThatBoheemyan:

This got me laughing so hard! Nostalgia things! You want make RSM kill you??! I rep Command Day Secondary School and Army Day Secondary School both of Enugu. Dry season like this when boys go don play ball for barracks from school closing time till 5/6pm,and you get home,you'll be so dead tired to wash your ONLY school uniform. Sometimes boys go wash only leg enter bed. Who wan dare put hand inside cold water for dry season say you dey wash clothes? Na so you go sleep till like 5am then you wake up with a jolt,like 'GOD! I've not washed my school uniform!'. Na so you go rush begin to wash it frantically,switch on that ageless TDK Fan,hang am on top. Arrange wrapper,bedsheet,blanket and iron and get to work. When boys finally wear am,na so you go dey shiver like leaf for harmattan period. By the time you don from house,reach bus stop,from bus stop to assembly ground,from assembly ground to class,uniform go don dry. Chai! Chai! Chai!

bros u talk true... na that muslim prayer go wake you up..

ur mind go fly.. chai.. my uniforms.

and how could one possibly go to command (with barrack boys) and not play rough?.. impossible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science / Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Top 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.