Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Questions From OBJ To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions From OBJ To GEJ (362 Views)

Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions From OBJ To GEJ by BRAV0O(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2015
How come Uncle Jona no fit answer the simple questions wey Baba Sege ask am? Very simple questions and the man went dumb momentarily. Abeg make una see the simple questions wey make uncle jona go speechless.

Hear what Petra Iyabo has to say:::

"Questions from OBJ at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo.

Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko Haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?
(4) Did you give license to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Toompolo) to import
arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reasons?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?...

Uncle Jona no gree answer and the clergies seated no fit help am, naim
case close! Over to PDP e-rat!!!

(1) (Reply)

Y 2000 Killed In Nigeria Is Nt World Headlines / If I Am Correct On What The Nigeria Government Is Telling The Public / I Don't Trust Politicians, They Are Liars. Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.