Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Choice Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Choice Of Buhari (585 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Choice Of Buhari by Eseries(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Let me start by stating categorically clear that I am no Fan of GEJ. He is simply not built tough enough to lead a nation like ours.
That is my personal submission hence may not be correct.
He lacks the charisma a leader needs.

My question is not for all these political urchins professing CHANGE of course they are in business and have their personal/political interest to protect but YOU, a fellow citizen "way no get political leg/connection or affiliation"
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE BUHARI WILL BRING CHANGE?

This is a Man that overthrown a CIVILIAN ADMINISTRATION, THE PEOPLE's ELECTED GOVERNMENT, THE CHOICE of NIGERIAN PEOPLE and IMPOSED himself on NIGERIANS. Himself and NZEOGWU are the only individuals to have ever done that, Our other heads of state simply did what they had to do on the military platform already provided to them (by these two) to get to power. This man is responsible for the emergence of IBB and ABACHA. NZEOGWU set us back in 1966 and by 1979 we got a chance to dust ourselves and began our journey then this PREDATOR struck!
Imagine where we would have been If we had continued in our democracy since then! We all are talking about our economy, infrastructure, standard of living whereas these indexes are simply a reflection of political growth. BUHARI SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED, ROMOVE HIS KHAKI, JOIN A POLITAL PARTY, WAIT TILL THE NEXT ELECTION, THEN CONTEST! That is the NOBLE, CIVIL, SAINTLY AND INCORRUPTIBLE way to have gone about it.
I wonder why he won't put on his khaki back then try to dispose our current government? Why the wait? Oh he fell in love with democracy he disposed at his youth in his old age? REALLY?

I think our democracy is growing albeit at a very slow rate. It is a good development a relatively strong opposition party has emerged. Before now we effectively had one party system.

My only problem with the opposition party is why this MAN?
They should have created a platform for a younger, vibrant Nigerian to come steer this country away from this doom.

As for this OLD, POWER OBSESSED MAN, the CHANGES He has ever brought to us are all negatives ( his coup, series of violence each time he lost)

So Fellow Nigerians ( I don't mean paid E-political warriors) are you convinced this man will bring change?
Am I missing something?
Convince me how this old cloak will bring this change
All I see is a DESPERATE OLD MAN ready to make a deal even with the DEVIL, ready to compromise to any lenght to get to power.
I watch the rallies, He looks out of depth with today's reality in his personal disposition and speeches. He just opened a twitter account, learnt how to suit up and to take selfie.....excellent!

I will conclude with this prayer " GOD may I never be faced with life options that can be likened to BUHARI and GEJ! may my option always be better! " AMEN!
Re: The Choice Of Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2015
One million AMEN to dat..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About MTN Supporting/endorsing A Specific Political Party Through Adver / What To Expect In 2015: See Summary Of 2011 Presidential Election!! / What Will Sambo Feel About Fayose's Advert On Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.