Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj (922 Views)

''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida / Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by timbuk2(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Dbanj has revealed Dr Sid was behind his breakup with Donjazzy.In the teaser of a new interview with Olisa on "The Truth"..........When asked by Olisa why Mohits broke up
D'banj replied "If I will be truthful, it would be Dr Sid"

Prior to this, many felt his signing to GOOD Music was instrumental to the breakup as Donjazzy didn't want to be 'one of Kanye's many producers' but Dbanj had his eye on being world famous ..

Dr Sid has been very loyal and vocal about his allegiance to Donjazzy
Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iECXV-PBBk

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by jingh(f): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Dr seed
where re you
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Something tells me he's regreting leaving Oga Jazzy..

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by pweetixandy: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Let him sit down o jare! Why is he blaming dr sid
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by menix(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
4 him to open up dis tym means his regreting d action dat caused d break up nd I wuld not mind him comin bak cous we luv good music..
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr Sid Behind My Breakup With Donjazzzy - D'banj by Kolade354(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Dbanj is a dreamchaser................I dont trust that Dr sh*t cos he is a untalented brat.

(1) (Reply)

New Miss World!!! Miss Colombia Crowned Miss Universe / Tonto Dikeh Gave Me The Beating Of My Life- Queen­tessy Eze / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On The Enugu Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.