Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida (31876 Views)

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by AdoraAmadi: 5:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Toke Makinwa's estranged husband Maje Ayida has finally opened up and told his own side of the story about his scandalous marriage crash and new role as a father.

You already know - while married to popular media personality Toke Makinwa, Maje Ayida got his babymama Anita Solomon pregnant and today, they have an adorable son - Micah. When he was asked about the outrage, media attention the scandal attracted and how he dealt with it, Maje said:

"I had a very dramatic year last year. I am kind of slowly trying to climb out of that hole. How did I deal with it? I focused on my work. I put my work forward and allowed that
speak for me. I and a couple of the big brands I work with got a bit spooked. Business wasn't actually kicking".

On how he's handling his new family and plans to get married again, Maje said:

"I am still learning. Its a whole new world. Its a whole lot of self discovery to come so I just take each day as it comes. Its life. Like is evolving. Life is crazy. You just got to hold on, strap up and move on. About remarriage, No. I don't know".

Lessons he learnt, Maje said
"I learnt that people could be vicious. People could be judgmental when they no nothing about you or anything about your story or where you are coming from but its fine. Hold on to the people that do know you. They are the ones that matter and don't get derailed".

Press play to watch the interview below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/my-breakup-with-toke-makinwa-almost.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFc2pAqYYr0

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Shigoboy(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2016
May God help you

2 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 09, 2016
Is this suppose to be a pity party or what? Shameless .

24 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by 360xclusive(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2016
grin
Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by IamNawty(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
People culd be judgemental oshi woh..
Ur ode self was married and was still gbenshin anoda lady.. Oga ders no justification watsoever for fornication/adultery.
No wonder Toke dust u away almost immiediatly without thinking twice. How wicked can dis man be sef, how can u feel comfortable straffing anoda lady wen ur wife is at home eh

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by sarjay1000: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Absolutely rubbish, you can't disrespect ur wife and still play the victim. Your actions were wrong and you should never for one day act like it was cool or she deserved it. Moreso when you have young people who look up to you as a role model.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2016
I see someone is looking for pity party crew to give him justification.

Oshisko.oniranu okunrin.you better humble yourself and go back to your mother for more home training because if you like continue changing spouse your foul and lousy character will not leave you till you work on your character

Shioorrr

Okunrin sowanu

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2016
sarjay1000:
Absolutely rubbish, you can't disrespect ur wife and still play the victim. Your actions were wrong and you should never for one day act like it was cool or she deserved it. Moreso when you have young people who look up to you as a role model.
don't mind it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2016
You deserved everything that came ur way..No matter what u shouldn't cheat on ur WIFE..assuming it's Gf it's still acceptable.. but WIFEY!! That's just fùcked up!

10 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
"I learnt that people could be vicious. People could be judgmental when they no nothing about you or anything about your story or where you are coming from but its fine. Hold on to the people that do know you. They are the ones that matter and don't get derailed".

You have no excuse jare. Why won't people be judgemental when you leave room for them to be?

13 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by nuelzy: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
IamNawty:
Ur ode self was married and was still gbenshin anoda lady.. Oga ders no justification watsoever for fornication/adultery.
No wonder Toke dust u away almost immiediatly without thinking twice. How wicked can dis man be sef, how can u feel comfortable straffing anoda lady wen ur wife is at home eh

1 Like

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by deenee: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Heeyhun(f): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2016
SAMBARRY:
don't mind it
lol.....the "it" got me cracking

8 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
IamNawty:
oversabi, wat if aunty toke refused to get pregnant cos of her work nd lifestyle. like e said dont judge. there are 3 sides to every story

19 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by djWALE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who d breakup epp?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Olukokosir(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wat ll b ll b
Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Dyt(f): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
SAMBARRY:
don't mind it

LMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by justicejay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
How is that our problem?

1 Like

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Ramon92: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
IamNawty:
Aunty, Na so e pepper you reach??

3 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Officialkenshin(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Na mumu this one be, see him black bololo head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
...Mumu the time wey you dey hammer Forbidden Nmmpunany you no remember say e go fit scatter your family and business ?

4 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Disneylady(f): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
This Maje or whatever his name is na Muttonhead I swear, .......so he is playing victim now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Story story

2 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by danbilbo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
You cheated.
You got caught.
You irrevocably damaged your marriage as a consequence
You almost damaged your business as well.

Why are you now telling us? undecided undecided

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Boyooosa(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
He shouldn't be hoarding information na if he wants me to believe DAT he is not an e-goat.

3 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Toks2008(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

This is so true and i have experienced this big time on nairaland.

Many people will just say what they like when they know little or nothing about you or where you are coming from.

5 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by yinkslinks(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
And toke is pure too abi? stop taking sides. he just spoke on your type of people. he is doing better than the toke now. hope you know? he has a son. toke is running around with make ups grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IamNawty:

16 Likes

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
this dudu two faced adulterer is trying to play victim, nonsense, we are not interested in getting to know you, or what happened, because if it was the other way round, people would have called for toke's head,I am not her fan,but I am talking on moral grounds, and this man does have a lot of temerity to play the victim card, adulterer like you,nonsense and ingredients

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
360xclusive:
grin
.......Hnmmmm! Why you dey laugh eehn ?

1 Like

Re: ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Na mumu this one be, see him black bololo head

grin grin grin grin. Bro you mean. Afi black bololo na.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.