Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? (3616 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Checking Out Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? by owo(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
There was an advert that was on national television about discouraging the Andrews who were checking out of Nigeria due to the bad economic and political environment of those days.... 1984 -85
Please PM me if you have that video
Re: Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'd like to know if you ever got that video as I'm also very interested in seeing it. Thanks.
Re: Do You Remember The National Advert ... "I'm Checking Out"- Andrew? by owo(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2015
No.... I'm still looking for it.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children / One Of Buhari's Asset In Daura (photo) / BREAKING: FG Begs Ex-militants--punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.