Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (58533 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Former student union leaders and classmates paid a courtesy visit to senator Dino Melaye at the National Assembly in solidarity with him over certificate allegations. It was alleged that the senator representing Kogi State, did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria -a report which was refuted by the school's Vice-Chancellor, Ibrahim Garba...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/ex-student-union-leaders-classmates.html

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin Aluta continua Victoria asceta.I hope sowore does not jump into the lagoon on seeing this

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by dealslip(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Solidarity visit? What is all this nonsense?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
His school mate and union leader....tell me something I don't know.. an accomplice of yesterday come to limelight

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Fundamentalist: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
A celebration of criminality and fraud

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
what else can we say?
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by todayboy: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by todayboy: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fundamentalist:

YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by poki01: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
One door closes, another opens

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Abbeyme: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
You mean, Dino's caucus group at school

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by chynie: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino why nah?

u wan make sowore jump lagoon abi grin

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by geostrata(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin

When will PMB former classmates visit him? grin grin abi na Cow wan visit m grin

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:
grin grin Aluta continua Victoria asceta.I hope sowore does not jump into the lagoon on seeing this

Your case is like that of the proverbial shameless man whose younger brother was building a house but he went ahead to shamelessly steal the nails for roofing the house.

You are an elderly man but your wisdom is inversely proportional to your age.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Assembly of frauds..
Dino is the first Nigerian to remix Tupacs hit song Hit 'Em Up grin
Probably recruiting is friends to do another remix cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shame
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
FOOL NA FOOL, NO MATTER FOR AGE

AND THIS IS A SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good. But one thing they should reiterate into Dino's ears is that he should not dare to take up any case against Sahara reporters on American soil o.. He would be disgraced oooo. Well, na next tomorrow be Friday.

Yankee no be here. We all know that anything goes here in our country. Dino will have to prove that he truly has a degree from London School of Economics and Havard, else, he should forget about coming back soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by slurryeye: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Don't we have any shame again in this country?
I mean one single shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
why are they at the senate chambers for an unofficial visit. so the senate is now private resident? smh for this country.

4 Likes

cktheluckyman:
I pity you and your myopic and shallow thinking. It did not occur to you these are glory hunters? Did any of them saidg anything throughout this period? Did it occur to you that if the VC has said he did not attend ABU they wouldn't have come visiting? It did not occur to you that your pdp is totally dead and we need a good opposition which pdp cannot provide and just one person (Sowere)'is providing?
I pity the future of Nigeria if this is these are type of the future leaders of tomorrow are thinking. I cry for my country's future if young people like you are clapping for people like Melaye who has turns the Senate and legislative role to the lowest abysmal low
You see a Senator of the largest black nation in the world dancing like a mad man and you see nothing wrong with it
Nigeria is in trouble?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by intricate(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fundamentalist:
welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dino may not be clean but I like the work he's doing in the Red Chambers

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by lammsohiman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who is deceiving who sef?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by smartty68(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
This shows you how an educated person could become a jagon all in the name of money. Naija and money just be like person to sell him birth right. This solidarity visit reminds me of the saying "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are". Well done gangsters

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ofcourse we know he had classmates but the question is, did he graduate like the others or used mago mago to get NYSC call up?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by donofdons: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
KAI. I DEY VEX OO. DINO WEY BULLY ME WELL WELL, I PRAY MAKE HIM NO MAKE AM, HIM NEVER APOLOGIZE, HIM NO DEY GO CHURCH, HIM STILL REACH THIS LEVEL, GOD PUNISH JESU AND ALL HIM YEYE PASTORS WEY BEEN DEY MAKE US JUST DE PRAY ANYHOW. SEE YEYE DANIEL MELAYE WEY NO SABI ANYTHING AT ALL. PERSON WEY NO GIRL GREE FOLLOW, WEY BE LIKE STREET TOUT, WEY GRADUATE WITH 3RD CLASS EVEN THOUGH NA THROUGH BACKDOOR HIM FINALLY FINISH, DEY THERE AS SENATOR WHY ME WEY MAKE SECOND CLASS UPPER NA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER.
GOD GO PUNISH JESU. UPPON ALL THE PRAYER WEY I PRAY FOR THIS LIKE, I END UP LIKE THIS.
Re: Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) by Abbeyme: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
todayboy:
WHEN WILL Buhari CLASSMATE VISIT HIM?

Haba!! The pix was awash the internet na.

That's even with some expatriate war college graduands sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.