Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (17293 Views)

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by ybalogs(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
The devotees and the sophisticated suits me fine
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by Okeycima: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I rep people that vote the party or candidate that gives us money becos them politicians r ALL ROGUES NON EXCLUDED
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by tmerry2(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin 6
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by sage2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
No. 4, the devotee is implicitly ethnic or creed driven. Because majority of a candidate's devotees will still come from his/her creed or ethnic group. Take the Yorubas for example, in the history of elections in this country, they have never voted for a non Yoruba in an election where a fellow Yoruba man is also a major contender. 1979 and 83, Awolowo. 1993, Abiola. 1999, Olu Falae. 2003 Obasanjo. 2007, 2011, 2015, No Yoruba major contender.
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by ogb5(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think I am a cynic.

Jonathan is not perfect but has brought some level of progress, but he did not do what I wanted him to do most, that is put many Northern leaders in jail for causing the death of thousands of Nigerians through their stupid insurgency against the nation.

Buhari is not competent to even be a commissioner in a state, so why should I assist to make him president? a post far higher than his competence.

Will Buhari understand the dangers of genetically modified food to the Nigeria populace. Will Buhari understand crop improvement and how it can lead to a secured nation.

With Buhari's 150 cows roaming through several states, followed by dagger drawing Fulanis, with the cows eating peoples crops and the fulani herdsmen raping and killing farmers to ensure easy passage of their cows, will Buhari understand the requirement for modern pastoral farming?

Can Buhari take an informed decision on whether we should use uranium or Thorium for the proposed nuclear plants. Does he even know what Uranium is?

With the low level of Buhari's education, will he understand vaccination and how it prevents diseases or will he tell us to drink salt water to prevent ebola and polio?

Will Buhari understand demographics and how citing projects based on demographics generates the greater rewards for the nation or will Buhari simply do what he did at PTF and site developmental projects purely based on regional sentiments.

Since Buhari refused to complete secondary school, we he understand such elementary economics like factors to consider in locating industries or will he site another refinery in sokoto, 1000km away from the source of raw material.

I am a cynic, both candidates are not perfect, but Buhari should not even be a candidate in a sane nation. He is not qualified to even be a commissioner, so I stick with Jonathan
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by motherlode: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Anyone who falls under 3 and 4 needs deliverance!

Falling under these category of voters won't produce good leadership anywhere anytime anyday.
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by lilcutie8916(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2015
5 and 6
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by phiszo(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2015
most nigerians are tribalistic. they only vote people based on religion and ethnicity. if GEJ wins, then i'll believe most nigerian voters are mentally retarded.
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by Horlufemi(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2015
happydays1:

loooool!
better discribes buhari! hava all this apc supporters listen to a speech by their candidate b4? abeg we want a president that will rep us well locally n internationally.

like confident lacking Jonathan and his embarrassingly illiterate wife.
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by ogirma: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
5 n 6 but more of 5
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by Paitty(f): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
No 1,..the only tin dat is constant is change,. n APC has promised to bring about dat change in dis country,.so the best tin is to vote for that change

APC(change)

Sai Buhari
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by Epatty(f): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Voting things
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? by jvera(f): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
when did u see me there biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria / Ondo Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Reinstatement Of Impeached Deputy Speaker / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.