Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria (17289 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has said his vision is to become the President of a United Nigeria.

Oyo Governor Seyi Makinde said he and his colleague’s Governors under the aegis of G5 Integrity Group, will vote equity, justice, fairness and unity on February 25.
Tinubu and Makinde spoke when the former paid a courtesy call on the latter at the Oyo State Government Secretariat, Agodi-Ibadan on Thursday.

The visit, according to Tinubu, was to honour Makinde, intimate him of his visions and plans for the country, canvass for votes and solicit the support of Makinde and the State as a whole to realise his presidential ambition.

He was accompanied on the visit by chieftains of the APC, including former Interim National Chairman of the party Chief Bisi Akande; Minister of Youths and Sports Development Chief Sunday Dare; Governor Dapo Abiodun (Ogun); Ex-Governor Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) and Ex-Governor Gboyega Oyetola (Osun).

Others in his entourage were former Minister of State for Defence Senator Musiliu Obanikoro; Former Speaker Dimeji Bankole; Senator Babajide Omoworare, Chief Zachheus Adelabu, Senator Soji Akanbi, Mutiu Aare, Dotun Babayemi among others.
He said: “I am aspiring to be the President of a united Nigeria, one country. For that sake, political divides and things that separate us must be clearly taken off our way.

“That is why my first point of call is to visit the Chief Executive and Chief Security Officer of the State. And that is why I came to give you an insight into why we are in Oyo state.

“Thank you for your good reception. It is not easy to take the opposition entourage into your shade. You have demonstrated the characteristics of a good leader, a persevering individual, hardworking

regardless of political divides and respectful in every aspect of your behaviour that we have seen.

“So, I am grateful that as a Yoruba man from the Southwest, no need to play ethnic politics but you and I are into the same dialects and I should respect your wish and your person.

“I am here to pay simple respect and let you know that I want to be the President of Nigeria.

“It is about time to look at politics from a different prism and remove all antagonistic tendencies from our politics.

“I am grateful for your mode of acceptance which is why I am here on a courtesy call. I wish you well. I am here and I believe that if you look around, you can see the difference between all of us that are in the race.

“I believe I am a more better-qualified candidate to rule and the best of them all. I am here to also solicit your worthy support and endorsement.”

Reacting, the host Governor commended Tinubu for all he has done for the country.
He said he and the other G5 Governors are determined to choose the unity of the country in the place of their individual political aspirations.

He assured Tinubu that come February 25, the people of the state will vote for equity, justice, fairness and unity of this country.

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-will-be-president-of-a-united-nigeria-tinubu/

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Viscuz: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hahahaha

And your party is divided to start with .

Come shruuuuup and sing the national anthem

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Emmanuella00(f): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dey play

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by derecho(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu said all these without balabluing?

Hmmmn APC

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by IDeyNL: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
You can only be president of United People of Iragbiji

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mumu druggie

220m Nigerians are cursed and will be mocked globally if a certified drug lord who forfeited over $450k to the US government for drug related offences become our President...

Somebody who raised a walking stick during national anthem

The truth is that all the hawks around him are waiting to feast on the national cake and our common wealth. Tinubu is old and incapacitated

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
“I believe I am a more better-qualified candidate to rule and the best of them all. I am here to also solicit your worthy support and endorsement.”

Yes o!He is our choice because he is the best and most patriotic of them all not just because he is Yoruba.

Every tribe is well represented on his team and he does not play the primitive politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and bigotry.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

53 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
You will be the president of Lagos and not Nigeria .

You've been rejected all around the country . Tinubu go and rest

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol then why divide Nigerians with Muslim Muslim ticket?
Lunatic cheesy

Atiku is coming

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Story

APC has failed and destroyed this country.
Causing Nigerians hardship and suffering

Let's vote wisely

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Racoon(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
The arrogance of this drug baron balabloo-blu-bulava in ruling the same one Nigeria he once never believed in is really mind boggling.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Bloomcherrie: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
You will be President of Iragbiji town union

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
God forbid.

Say no to APC.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Luckylife(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dementia retired alleged drug dealer

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
How many Nigerian politicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. They will never allow change, even if it makes the world a brighter place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Manna5050: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
A united Nigeria with Muslim Muslim ticket

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by abobote: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Time shall tell
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Makanike: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
He mean to say "I will be the president of a united iragbiji kingdom

That was how a clown deceived Nigerians with change, we are wiser now

Vote LP, vote peace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by mbahdi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yes u WI be.dat WI be January 24...2024.confused old shameless man thinking himself to be God.nigerians will speak to u in d language u understand which is defeating u and ur stooge come 25th

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Timoleon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Not true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by HydraFeeds(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by coded01: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's only in Nigeria I hear United Nigeria...

Yet we all have different languages, culture, food, and also practice 2 separate laws

A country that has no money and fuel for its citizens

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Of 25 January election ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Manna5050: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Apc is demonic, vote for Peter Obi for president of Nigeria

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Andersonken(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi all the way.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Brendaniel: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
By God’s Grace. Children of 8 and their seniors thieving party can only wail and gnashed their teeth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
With a Muslim-Muslim ticket??

Anyway I no blame you sha. If not that many people out there are mad, why would they want a sick old man to take over and run a sick and divided country angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
You'll never be the president of Nigeria, God will not allow it and if any of your urchins dare to touch my skin on election day then blood go surplus.

Smelly urchins.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Freshtruth(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
A
Re: Tinubu: I Will Be President Of A United Nigeria by Tflex01: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
So shall it be in Jesus name.

Since 1999, I have never been more interested in the result of presidential election like this one.

Omoo Tinubu don too suffer. He deserves the glory.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Stop the Kidnapping Epidemic in Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / Budget Scandal: APC Summons Jibrin / Army Arrests G2, Niger Delta Avengers Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.