Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] (8279 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Aisha Buhari's Expensive Trip To Enugu - Inside Story And Pictures / Buhari Expensive Trip To US Costs 2.2 Bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by theV0ice: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
StunningCEO:

sumtimes u wonder wheda this pdp goats go skool or not thinkin dey r talkin to illiterates. thank u for breakin it down. is it buharis fault dat he is gettin the pensn as enshrined in d constitutn? y dey r pickin on his dauta, is hard to undastand? is dis d issue based campaign d pdp asked for? today it is dauta, tomorrow it is age, den qualificatns, den e go soon die, den cancer, den na hausa man, den na muslim, den na coup plota, den he collapsed for calabar, den im wife, den im vp wife, den im vp dey short, den he no dey chop well, den 12.8bn missen, den orishirishi. everytin is all lies. buhari till bayelsa pipul begin chop tuwo.

They just want to create storms but it's not working. How do we even know the girl doesn't pay the home fee at Surrey?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
theV0ice:

Yes. a pensioner entitled to N23M/Month or N276M/Year from the FG like GEJ too will collect when he leaves. This is apart from cars, houses, security, medicals, sitting allowances etc

the obviously unfounded and exaggerated figure of 150,000 pounds comes to N45M @ N300/pound so even if it's true GMB spent that much on her in 4 years, that amounts to a mere N11.25M/Year which is a paltry 4% of his legitimate yearly pension as a former head of state.

If the OP needs to accuse GMB of corruption, he needs to up his game cos this is a very poor effort.

see lie from the pit of hell.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaking1:

Remember say na dem post her picture in order to launder Buhari's image as a non-muslim fanatic whose own daughter and wife are "modern"
The more you look at Buhari, the more you know he is hiding a lot. Buhari is not the answer, he is part of the problem.
And so is Jonathan and our Ex president to be Okonjo Iweala

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
@OP I hope u can show us the lifestyle of the children of Jonathan and any other person in his cabinet.. Especially that petroleum Minister

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by anonimi: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari's Income AS a Former President...

He is entitled to N23 million/Month, but his conscinece won't allow him. Rather he takes 10% of his statutory entitlement.

Annually, he earns N2.3M x 12 = N27.6M rather than N276 Million.

His conscience is obviously not strong enough to reject the whole amount in solidarity with the real workers who are paid on N18,000 minimum wage, abi
The mere FACT that he CLAIMS to collect the reduced amount for which we have no corroborating evidence shows he is morally BANKRUPT and a very CORRUPT pensioner!

It is the same way the almost 50% members of NASS who belong to the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC quietly enjoy their part of the 25% budget with their multi-million cheques each month while shouting presidency this, presidency that to their mumu followers shocked

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerian politicians can lie (buhari inclusive) and some of their followers are deluded hypocrites.

I laugh when someone tells me that buhari isn't wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
@OP I hope u can tell us abt the lifestyle of the children of Jonathan and any other person in his cabinet.. Especially that petroleum Minister

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
MurdaForker:
@OP I hope u can show us the lifestyle of the children of Jonathan and any other person in his cabinet.. Especially that petroleum Minister
they didn't claim to be paupers like buhari did.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by anonimi: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
MurdaForker:
@OP I hope u can tell us abt the lifestyle of the children of Jonathan and any other person in his cabinet.. Especially that petroleum Minister

Please show us where she is PRETENDING to be a broke a'sss pensioner who has to borrow N27 million from the bank without collateral to buy kalokalo presidential application form.
Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by theV0ice: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
see lie from the pit of hell.

see my very first post on this issue

hmmmm....

16,000 pounds even at 300/pound equates to 4.8million naira per session. How much is the pension of a former president of Nigeria? I hear it's N23M/Month.

I hear Buhari doesn't collect all but even if he collects only 10% which is N2.3M/month and N27.6M/Year, what is N4.8M for a whole year out of N27.6M legitimate income?

This is asides the fact that most of his other necessities like house, security, medicals, cars etc are catered for legitimately by government. Even children are included in the retirement benefits

Buhari's pension can afford to train a child @ Harvard if he so desires so pls stop chasing issues where there are none

We need issue based politics, not these inanities

https://www.nairaland.com/2092981/buhari-corrupt-liar-daughters-school#29784298

You guys have gone to remix it again.

The onus is on you to prove that if you remove N11.25M from at least N27.6M, you'll have nothing left

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by ifyalways(f): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Something is not right witrh the second picture. . .but make una free the babe now.

So Buhari collects 23M per month from the corrupt GEJ led government? Chai, dia riz god ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
they didn't claim to be paupers like buhari.

From the depth of ur heart are U satisfied with the 6yrs of Jonathan.. If Jonathan is the best PDP can produce then.. WTF !!!!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
theV0ice:

see my very first post on this issue

https://www.nairaland.com/2092981/buhari-corrupt-liar-daughters-school#29784298

You guys have gone to remix it again.

The onus is on you to prove that if you remove N11.25M from at least N27.6M, you'll have nothing left

onus ko, anus ni.

Do i have time to engage you, an APC apologist in an everlasting argument? I have given up on you guys.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by theV0ice: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
Nigerian politicians can lie (buhari inclusive) and some of their followers are deluded hypocrites.

I laugh when someone tells me that buhari isn't wealthy.

wealth is relative. Buhari is a poor man compared to Oyedepo (net worth $150M as at 2011). He's also a poor man compared to IBB and of course is very poor when compared to PEJ whose only claim to political power is bearing Mrs Jonathan.

By the standards of past Nigerian rulers, Buhari can't compare to any in terms of wealth maybe bar Shagari

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by theV0ice: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
onus ko, anus ni.

Do i have time to engage you, an APC apologist in an everlasting argument? I have given up on you guys.

Why wont you give up? You have nothing to say.

We are not arguing but even if Buhari's pension is N27.6M/year, N11.25M/Year, (which we know is an evil exaggeration from PDP apologists like you), for a child is not a problem.

That is the fact you can't argue with.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
MurdaForker:

From the depth of ur heart are U satisfied with the 6yrs of Jonathan.. If Jonathan is the best PDP can produce then.. WTF !!!!
let's say I don't see buhari as a better replacement and I don't subscribe for the calumy people are peddling about buhari's incorruptibility.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
customized13:
let's say I don't see buhari as a better replacement and I don't subscribe for the calumy people are peddling about buhari's incorruptibility.
Then subscrib e to a change Vote another party other than two problems..
Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

Please show us where she is PRETENDING to be a broke a'sss pensioner who has to borrow N27 million from the bank without collateral to buy kalokalo presidential application form.
Thanks.
Do u believe present govt is very corrupt or not?
Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by anonimi: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
MurdaForker:
Do u believe present govt is very corrupt or not?

I believe the present FEDERAL EXECUTIVE government is LESS corrupt and MORE transparent than

- previous federal executive governments, including Buhari's
- current legislaTHIEF arm of the federal government
- the 36 state executive governments (i.e. governors)
- the 36 state legislaTHIEF houses
- the 774 LGA chairmen & councillors.

Don't you agree on this COMPARATIVE assessment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

I believe the present FEDERAL EXECUTIVE government is LESS corrupt and MORE transparent
Another Brainwashed fellow.. One moment silence for U
Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by MurdaForker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

I believe the present FEDERAL EXECUTIVE government is LESS corrupt and MORE transparent
Another Brainwashed fellow.. God save ur soul
Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
omenka:
Nor be only "thebreakingtimes", na "themendingtimes". Mscheew.

If they like, let them say she spends money like Britney Spears, we will still love her and vote her father.

Quit wasting your time already.
Look at them quoting figures and expenses without a single evidence of their allegations.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
10% OF N23M is what? abeg go find eye glass wear

Buhari's entitlement is N2.3m. 10% of it is only N230,000. Give it up bro, you guys are not helping the old man given the many lies you have to tell to cover up an older lie. APC campaign of lies and deciet can only bring bad publicity to your principal. Lies can only take you so far.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
This babe has been pestered enough. You guys should start making enough now so your children can later live in wealth.

Her mum- Elite and Wealthy.
Her dad- Elite and wealthy.

Yet, she should live like a pauper abi?
Na wah!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Kenai: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
standd:
This babe has been pestered enough. You guys should start making enough now so your children can later live in wealth.

Her mum- Elite and Wealthy.
Her dad- Elite and wealthy.

Yet, she should live like a pauper abi?
Na wah!

Her dad claims he only has "nawt less zen vwon millhyen noiruh" in his account.
Plus, he was "soooo poor" he borrowed money to build his house...
Aaaand, he borrowed money to purchase his presidential form.

Apparently, that can't be true.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kenai:

Her dad claims he only has "nawt less zen vwon millhyen noiruh" in his account.
Plus, he was "soooo poor" he borrowed money to build his house...
Aaaand, he borrowed money to purchase his presidential form.

Apparently, that can't be true.

And you believe all that? Her parents are wealthy and she is living fine, simples!
Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by major466(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Don't believe the crap you hear that pa Buhari is poor. The guy is a multi Billionaire ($3.0 billion dollars NNPC money stolen in 1978).

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Kenai: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
standd:

And you believe all that? Her parents are wealthy and she is living fine, simples!

Of course I don't believe it.
It's just that the lie puts a dent on his fake "Mr. InteGreedy" image he's been trying to sell, and I'm sure that's why the OP created the thread.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by simdam500(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
pooo...

who is she

a celeb?

I bet no..
bring me Tonto dikeh pls news pls

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by 100Cents: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
For those who claim this girl is beautiful, one word for you..

Yinmu !

Early on Tuesday, Zahra created a stir on Twitter when [size=13] some nicely photo-shopped photographs [/size] of her were released online. She is also spotted in one of the pictures on a shopping spree with a friend in a shop on London High Street.

Here comes the true Zahra. No instagram, no photo chop effects..

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by gbaskipro: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari's Income AS a Former President...

He is entitled to N23 million/Month, but his conscinece won't allow him. Rather he takes 10% of his statutory entitlement which is N2.3M.

Annually, he earns N2.3M x 12 = N27.6M rather than N276 Million.

In Four Years, He earns N110.4 Million.

He also enjoy other estacodes beyond the monthly earning.

His Wife is a Professional Beautician and Cosmetician, well established in the cosmetic sector.

Muhammadu Buhari is also into cattle rearing as a fulani man.

OP, don't you sound foolish for this silly thread? His Wife's income is enough to put you in a padestal of a better life. With his earning, he can confidently sponsor his Children to some few schools abroad.

Give it up, you have no case against the General.

Hmmmm but na 1million en tell us say en get, are u his family accountant? Seems u know his account more than him

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Zahra Buhari's Expensive Lifestyle [photos] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
shizzle11:
They started with the picture posting, so let them deal with it

Don't mind them. They don't like the direction the photos are going now so it's ''let's free her''. Idiattss. They thought we'll just sit forever admiring her so-called ''stunningly beautiful'' yellow face.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds / Arrest And Interrogate Senator Ibikunle Amosun Now - CPPM / Gani's Chambers To Shut Down Jan 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.