Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria (20463 Views)

Poultry Meat Meal By PROTANEXGOLD NIGERIA LIMITED / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / Poultry Meat Cutting Machine--sales Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
CyreB:

Thanks man! Sorry, do you mean you sent me a mail recently or the previous conversation we had? Because I checked my inbox but no message.
Meanwhile, here my email address: cyreischrists@gmail.com

Apologies for the late response.
Just sent you a mail now.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by butchery(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks all for your support to the topic and now we need to take action on this poutry,meat processing factory in nigeria.

Regards
Sam meat processing consultant
Tel.+2348020685390
email.smoronfade@yahoo.com
Lagos apapa

1 Share

Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by butchery(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2015
The reformation of the agriculture sector is not limited to staple crops as livestock farmers and meat dealers. Nigeria are set to smile as meat processing becomes the next development target for investors. Starting meat processing is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the slaughtering cows,pork,chicken,lamb&goat, packaging and distribution of animals (carcasses) such as Beef, pork, lamb,goat,chicken fish,sea food and other livestock. This greater part of the entire meat industry opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business. You simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.for opening and setting up meat processing (shop) factory or getting the best equipment in nigeria. Contact Sam meat processing consultant Tel.+2348020685390 email;smoronfade@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by butchery(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
The reformation of the agriculture sector is not limited to staple crops as livestock farmers and meat dealers. Nigeria are set to smile as meat processing becomes the next development target for investors. Starting meat processing is also best if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the slaughtering cows,pork,chicken,lamb&goat, packaging and distribution of animals (carcasses) such as Beef, pork, lamb,goat,chicken fish,sea food and other livestock. This greater part of the entire meat industry opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business. You simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.for opening and setting up meat processing (shop) factory or getting the best equipment in nigeria. Contact Sam meat processing consultant Tel.+2348020685390 email;smoronfade@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by poultryprocesie: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fairly used Semi Automatic Poultry Defeathering Machine available for sale.

Contact us on 08188789345 or 08035569981

email - Rukhad2002@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Odufaikhimalo(f): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Pally247: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello everyone we help poultry farmers with organic recipes that enhance the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on overall cost of feeding.
I bet you, you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this. Thanks...
andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by gspace1960(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
am interested bro...i hav a poultry farm....gesemudje@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by eaguys(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
is Ma email. Kinslee103@gmail.com. @Oemmanuel. Tanx
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Odeifranklin: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello please am interested my mail address is fbamnafor@gmail.com or talktofranklin@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by AndrewFarms(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Here is my email address: andrewyamusa@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by lawal506: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
am interested lawalabiodun506@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by ayanfemimy(m): 4:24am On Dec 31, 2015
I have a poultry farm at ofada here is my details email ayanfemi101@yahoo.com
Mobile no 08028278405 whatz up 07068054497 hope tohear from you
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2016
Great people,

First of all, thank you for the patience related to my answering speed.

Mail sent.

Thank you
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Opportunity!!!

The school feeding programme promised by Nigerian government has been provided for in the 2016 budget.

The good news is that the same federal government has also made available some money to develop the agric sector, in terms of processing equipment acquisition, so as to meet this goal.
Local production of Poultry meat is still abysmally low. We must position ourselves to make available meat for the government to feed the school children. Osun case should have taught us some lessons.

Ask me how, and I will be glad to talk to you.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by mutuman: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2016
My email is mofolahan@gmail.com

Just seeing this information about your assistance from meat processing like poultry.

Looking forward to your mail. Thank you oemmanuel.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Edmanpumpin(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
My email is Murphy_sparrow@yahoo.com kindly provide me the info
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by joyweaweh: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls am interested.send more details on joynnam@ymail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by choliprime: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
oemmanuel:
Opportunity!!!

The school feeding programme promised by Nigerian government has been provided for in the 2016 budget.

The good news is that the same federal government has also made available some money to develop the agric sector, in terms of processing equipment acquisition, so as to meet this goal.
Local production of Poultry meat is still abysmally low. We must position ourselves to make available meat for the government to feed the school children. Osun case should have taught us some lessons.

Ask me how, and I will be glad to talk to you.

kindly give me the information. choliprimenigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by major911(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kindly send me the information akintayoridwan1@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Stanleyobey: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
major911:
Kindly send me the information akintayoridwan1@gmail.com

Am interested stannjo84@yahoo.co.uk.send me details
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by kellyfem(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hey bro, could you pls forward the mail to me at abiloroo@gmail.com. Am really interested
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by mekussa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls send the info to cokadigwe@mail.com....interested
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by kiwonkifi: 4:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Evening. Pls iam interested. Lets chat fdarlene2002@yahoo.com

oemmanuel:

I understand your stand.
To your question, Yes. Kindly reply the email sent to you stating your financial need. We do organize forums where we bring together financial institutions like BOI, GroFin etc, and investors for interactions.
I hope this is helpful.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by presido2012(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Please I am interested in this Poultry/meat processing system I need more clarification on it
peter.olatundun@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by kyuthman: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am interested please. l based in Kano. ibrahimawaisu@yahoo.com. l have being looking towards such opportunity
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by soxyfem: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please I'm interested
soxyfem@yahoo.com, 08060910045
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by moyin2009: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I have interest in mini poultry meat shop. nuel771@gmail.com thanks for our response.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2016
I'm also interested in poultry processing.Here's my email:monchazfarms@ gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Information sent.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by ayanfemimy(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning I can supply your company about 1ton per 5weeks this my email ayanfemi101@yahoo.com and my phone digits 08028278405 what's 07068064497

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grains Business (personal experienced) / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.