Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. (1756 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Speaking at a presidential election campaign rally at Abakiliki, the Ebonyi state capital, the president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan reassured women of his government's continued laudable efforts in women capacity development if voted for second term. He enumerated his government's efforts in uplifting women by giving them jobs both national and international. He listed the number of women he appointed to represent the country in ECOWAS, AFRICA UNION and UN.
He also said that his ultimate dream is to see a female president of Nigeria Before he die.

SOURCE.
AIT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by itsmine: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
A female pressi isn't a bad idea for nigeria now, at least it wd place us in d comity of liberal nations. That exactly is d dream of many americans today too. But... hun, #thinking mode# wd religious fanaticism in some sections of dis great nation allow it?
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by midolian(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Loool...then the fisherman wld live to b a million year old..only by then the dream wld become a reality

MehN dis is nigeria
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Okonjo or diezanie undecided

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ok. Since u don begin dream dreams, u fit add Joseph 4ur name if space still dey..

Oga Jona nke a na-akpakwa m laugh oo..

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by nwaanambra1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Goodluck "Joseph" Ebele Azukiwe Babangida Jolathan!
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
No to a confirmed illiterate.

GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok. Since u don begin dream dreams, u fit add Joseph 4ur name if space still dey..

Oga Jona nke a na-akpakwa m laugh oo..
But Joseph's dream perfectly came to pass in his life time.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
No problem,you can install mama at the top,PEJ
Jona the dreamer,keep on dreaming grin angry grin grin grin
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by mumumugu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2015

"Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
de foul like gatuso

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

https://mumumugu./2015/01/15/davido-latest-song-on-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Nctrice(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
his dream is Realistic, Achievable and time-bound
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by bakila: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oga you don start again. Why didnt you present and support Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as PDP candidate?
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
your dream will happen,you are indeed a man with vision

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
your dream will happen,you are indeed a man with vision
You're right.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
But Joseph's dream perfectly came to pass in his life time.
yes! But dis joseph wey ar talking about his dreams might not come true..
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Confused state of mind undecided
Neways,let's keep our fingers crossed and watch as it unfolds.
#change
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by ninocia18(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm.... Ifa has spoken and he left 2 signs. You will know the time has come when you see goat driving a ferrari or when Benthner wins the ballon'dor.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by sirmielee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
hypocrisy is when JONATHAN say he will wish to see a female president in Nigeria but him and his wife who claim to be advocating for political equality for women refuse to vote for JUBRIL SARH in 2011 PDP primary election.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by double0seven(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan.......always trying to appeal to the sentiments in people...
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by simpleseyi: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Does he mean female president like Patience Jonathan or Turai Yar'Adua? GOD FORBID. But a female president like Oby Ezekwesili is whom we look forward to.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by gebest: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
PEJ is a good choice.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by size38: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ and his useless dream all d time. GEJ want to see a female president yet he refused all other contestants including a lady that wanted to contest against him in d primary thereby making himself a sole candidate of d PDP.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by gabriel212: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
When will this guy man up?
He keep asking for symphaty vote
2011 NO SHOE all people fell for it
2015 they want to kill you, Fashola busted it
Now you want woman president, yet you did not allow the woman who bought the PDP primary ticket to take part in the primary election. Moreover, you can still step down for a woman to take up your ticket.
this guy na real Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Orunto: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
God will answer this Prayer soon!
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by S2kluv: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
He shld wait till d next century.
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by arewafederation: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
But Nigeria already has [size=16pt] FOUR [/size] female presidents naaa! undecided

“It was the same elder statesman who reportedly tried to jolt the president into action by telling him that there were five presidents in Nigeria, and these were his wife the first lady, Diezani (Alison-Madueke), Stella (Oduah), Ngozi (Okonjo-Iweala) and the president himself, and that he was the five"- SOURCE: My Watch

What else is the dullard talking about? Doesn't he have something more reasonable to say?
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
arewafederation:
But Nigeria already has [size=16pt] FOUR [/size] female presidents naaa! undecided

What else is the dullard talking about? Doesn't he have something more reasonable to say?

you beat me to it angry
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dis man wants to sell to us...something similar to 'I had no shoes'...

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by arewafederation: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
tongue
oyb:

you beat me to it angry

Oya, just say " Sai Buhari". grin
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by datola: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ and women sha
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by waternogetemeny: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala comes to mind. Biko nu!
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
madam peace(PEJ) will surely be our president come 2075

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Lexus Rx330 2008 Model For Sale / 80% Of My Advisers Are Useless –president Jonathan / See The Huge Python Captured By Nigerian Soldiers While Battling With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.