Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,237 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. (1794 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Dis man wants to sell to us...something similar to 'I had no shoes'...
Can't you be objective for once?

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oga jona, there are already 4 female presidents running our country...President Patience Jonathan, President Diezani madueke, President Stella Odua, and President Okonjo Iweala. Wake up from your slumber
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Can't you be objective for once?
the question should ve bin why can't I see beyond my nose 4up to 1minundecidedundecided...

It's eida u guys in PDP camp aren't smart or you choose to be stupid out of blind loyalty to GEJ..

Can't u tell when 1 is trying to appeal to d emotions of a group of persons...? Is the issue 'female president' currently amongst our problem? Can't you see that dis all part of baseless campaign
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by PhockPhockMan: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
the question should ve bin why can't I see beyond my nose 4up to 1minundecidedundecided...

It's eida u guys in PDP camp aren't smart or you choose to be stupid out of blind loyalty to GEJ..

Can't u tell when 1 is trying to appeal to d emotions of a group of persons...? Is the issue 'female president' currently amongst our problem? Can't you see that dis all part of baseless campaign
Yea, female president is not our priority right now just as ILLITERATE PRESIDENT is forbidden for now.
Mind you, he said he dream the possibility in his life time.

COMPREHENSION PROBLEM IS A SICKNESS.

1 Like

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by lisimmo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:
HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE JONATHAN LED ADMINISTRATION ON SECURITY?

WOEFUL
BAD
FAIR
GOOD
EXCELLENT

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue, see results and lots more

Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yea, female president is not our priority right now just as ILLITERATE PRESIDENT is forbidden for now.
Mind you, he said he dream the possibility in his life time.

COMPREHENSION PROBLEM IS A SICKNESS.
its NO dream Oga! You guyz are sooooooo gullible! Dis is just a way of sewing seeds into the minds of the electorates...who are women! In psychology, when you want someone to do something for you, you don't have to use force...just dangle before the person a lofty idea he/she would love to have, BUT can't get it...is about making the person believe that you have the power to grant that 'dream'...
Re: JONATHAN ; My Dream Is To See A Female President Of Nigeria Before I Die. by emmanuel4758(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Keneking:
Okonjo or diezanie undecided
:-

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ Tweets About The $20B Missing Money (image) / Tour Of Buhari's Country House In Katsina (PHOTOS) / Photo Update On President Goodluck Jonathan Sculptural Piece (statue) Honor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.