Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Help Needed On This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed On This (775 Views)

Help Needed On My Return Ticket From Australia / Explanation Needed On A Schengen Visa / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On This by smith2001: 12:39am On Dec 20, 2008
Hi All,I need help on this i have friends in singapore and malaysia they are both stucked there need help on how to help them get out of there,Pls people with useful information pls let me knw.Thank you.
Re: Help Needed On This by benincitys(f): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2008
i have a girlfriend in Malaysia who is stuck ed there for more than a year , what the f u ck are they doing in Malaysia if Nigerian is better than that place?
i was trying to help her but the money for the ticket was too much for me .
Re: Help Needed On This by Angolobabe(f): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2008
my girlfriend studing there told me how much she hate malaysia and can't wait to finish her studies and out of the country,some countries are just no go area.
the only help u can give them is paying for there ticket back home.if u have the money then the problem is resolved.
Re: Help Needed On This by arramyjay: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2008
I Have a friend over there he has a company that handles such cases but he is nt a Nigerian he is a local .If you are interested let me know,Pls note that do not make any payment until u see the approval yourself.
Re: Help Needed On This by landis(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2008
if they are stuck, go naija embassy, they should provide your ticket back to Nigeria.

Malaysia is a lovely place, low crime, and I enjoy my time there.

(1) (Reply)

Notes From Benincitys / Travel Visa Free, Even As A Student. / I Think You Can Travel To Canada Without Statement Of Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.