Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (28779 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Asaba-onitsha: Second Day Biafra 1 Million Man March (photos) / Update: Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nwabekeyi2: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Why are PDP lying to Nigerians?

Another PDP lie busted

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
sorry op did u say Niger bridge?

Nooo this should be Otueke bridge with one lane drive! undecided undecided

These TANoids why una too dey shot una self for leg? grin grin grin

if this is the new Niger bridge then i prefer driving thru the old one!

See hury-hury work to deceive us into voting him again after which the stupid project will enter voice mail! Mbaaa!! igbo awago anya! grin grin

GEJ back to Otueke come FeBuhari 2015! grin grin grin

Your type is what they call OSU (Outcast) in Igboland! You are a shame and disgrace to Ndigbo.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

point of correction! they are not easterners - they enemies of Ndi-Igbo! angry

i can bet u that none of them has visited igbo land since they were born! grin
No true Ibo son tells lies.Even sycophants keep quiet when confronted by d truth.
But d likes of chino have taken sycophancy and arse licking to a level unheard of in Iboland.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by afbstrategies: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
publisher:
Former Presidents Babangida, Obasanjo, Gowon, Shagari, Shonekan after leaving office have all built schools, Farms, NGOs, foundations etc

What has Buhari contributed to his village (talk-less of Nigeria) as a private individual since leaving government 35 years ago?

150 cows?

God punish Satan.

That may be the difference between someone who is clean and those who are corrupt. You should be applauding him and not basket mouthing him.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
olabukola:
Here I come, the same pictures are presented as second river benue bridge.
Pictures here

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/fromthistothat?source=feed_text&story_id=10153071558629558

Oga they say I must log in first...oya give me your password
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nwabekeyi2: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
lawanson44:

[s]Your type is what they call OSU (Outcast) in Igboland! You are a shame and disgrace to Ndigbo.[/s]

THERE IS NO BRIDGE

GEJ IS SCAMMING NDIGBO

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eyepencil:
Guy nawa 4u o, u dey claim say u be nwaanambra yet u no even know where the 2nd niger bridge pass 2ru sef...smh!

u dey craze! how will i know where the second Niger bridge is when its only in TANoids and GEJ-erats imagination!

abi u did not see the link to the pix that 1diot posted as niger bridge! the bridge that is being constructed in Loko-Oweto in Benue state that 1diot posted it as the niger bridge under construction!

EDITED****

I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES - THEY JUST POSTED THIS FAKE TOPIC TO FRONT PAGE!

OGA SEUN! DID YOU SEE THIS SH1T GOING ON IN YOUR SITE??

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by kenock: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
This jonathan is just like jesus christ, the messiah we've all been waitin for is here. No distraction pls. BUHARI should wait for 2035 presidential election, I must vote for him then, but for now PDP!!!
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Huffington: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chino e be like na Oweto bridge true true o!
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by jesusit: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
People beware of the OP called Chino, the man or woman is a lying machine. This thread was solely for a tribal war purpose. If, he lived anywhere close to Onitsha, he should be able to see the workers doing their construction on 2nd Niger bridge. Their security people will not allow anyone, come too close to take good pictures..

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

See hury-hury work to deceive us into voting him again after which the stupid project will enter voice mail! Mbaaa!! igbo awago anya! grin grin

Why are u quick to jump into conclusion .. From the way u speak I can tell u know nothing about construction. If you look very well in the last pic you will see the beam which is to carry the second lane. JB is not so foolish to construct just a lane for a bridge which is expected to decongest traffic on the old bridge. Meanwhile JB no be HITECH.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by neonly: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
So apc supporters now knw dat were Der government Der must be dividends I wonder what they hav to say abt lasu ,lekki toll ,ikoyi lekki bridge,Ikorodu road dat was plan for 3 land bt nw 2 in short all of u guys are all been brain wash
Apc d worst party
Pdp.group of devils
Apga follow follow
Lp no sense etc
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by egift(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
blizard44:

You see your life

You've seen the bridge and then- swaped your hatred another way.

Handle your Leki toll issues before you come to this yet-to-be-completed-one.
Suddenly, you have no reservations on 25yrs Toll Gate plan on an FG Project. Ndigbo love Jonathan, but he pays us back with a 25yrs Tax Slavery and you have nothing against it.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by emiye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
If the OP sees you and greets you good afternoon, watch out, it is midnight,

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by laplace12(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm loving this politics cheesy

Except the violence part.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
lawanson44:

[s]Your type is what they call OSU (Outcast) in Igboland! You are a shame and disgrace to Ndigbo.[/s]

i do not suffer fools gladly!

its people like u that sometime makes me feel that abortion should be legalized so that parents can legally get rid of mistake fetus! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by doctokwus: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
gratiaeo:
Chino stop misreading nairalanders, work have not started on 2nd niger bridge.
This is where chino got his pictures.
loko oweto bridge

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=663176&page=17
Be blessed.
Even if people have different political linings, falsehood for political gains should be detested by all sane pple.
Its embarrassingly that guy chino claims to be ibo.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
ethicalUser:

[s]Why are u quick to jump into conclusion .. From the way u speak I can tell u know nothing about construction. If you look very well in the last pic you will see the beam which is to carry the second lane. JB is not so foolish to construct just one lane for a bridge which is expected to decongest traffic on the old bridge. Meanwhile JB no be HITECH. [/s]

you wey know!

julius berger laborer! grin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=14pt]Nna Mehn, so this is the progress Mbaka spirit want us to vote against.

Mbaka make u stop to dey sell spiritual poison, u don hear so...

GEJ till Buhari finish school.[/size]
Dont let yourself to be deceived. This is politics season and most development news you you see springing up here and there (just like this one) are lies from the deepest pit of hell. Deceit of such nature is the exact reason Fr. Mbaka saw and turned his back on GEJ. You can deceive a lot of people, but you cannot deceive everybody for too long. Wake up and smell the coffee!

[size=14pt]The construction shown by the dubious Op of this thread is the Loko-Oweto Bridge and not the 2nd River Niger Bridge (whose plan has not even been decided).[/size]

I only blame the Nairaland MOD who most likely placed this false thread on the frontpage with the speed of light all in a bid to spread falsehood and short-change the south east.

The image below is a screenshot from the website of the contractors of the Loko-Oweto Bridge
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035967_baoo_jpeg6ece903942344ec858d77a61cda9b6c2

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nwabekeyi2: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
There is no bridge

Chineke grin grin grin grin

What kind of embarrassment is this?

Where is our bridge?

cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
S[s]ee disappointment. I thought the enemies of progress said nothing is happening there.
God bless you Op.[/s]

with the attached pix, the joke is now on you!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
BAD NEWS. BAD NEWS. BAD NEWS.

Nexp week am going to onitsha to confirm

heart attack
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

men sad way to pronounce your beautiful february. But by the way, where are you from igbo land?. Abum Onye Nimo. Sorry for being a fan to a man that can sacrifised up to 2000 souls for a pathetic political end. See if Buhari, as a past leader and a big influence in North cannot cordinate peace their, it wont still be possible even as a president
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by iconize(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Believe Chino - the man that eats online meals at your own peril.

Man is an incorrigible liar.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
chino11:
Serious work ongoing..

GEJ till 2019..

Chino11, i dikwa sure?
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by melvin0004(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

guy pack well.dat project has been ungoing since last yr.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by pekeyim: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bad Belle!!! Is Allowed

#GEJ Till Buhari shows us His Certificate
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Azumagcc(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
lies! I am presently in Asaba, where is the bridge? rubish post.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by marvelyole(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dat pic is so tru
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by jesusit: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:
There is no bridge

Chineke grin grin grin grin

What kind of embarrassment is this?

Where is our bridge?

cry cry

I will not be surprised, if you and Chino are the same person. This is was your goal, to come here and ridicule Igbos. That's how sad Nigeria is today.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by baybeeboi: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
slimfit1:

Why should he build one when we have a government
so which one is the ''individual contributions to the development of the society'' we talk about?
Are you saying If you get the Blessing to rise as high as being the leader,in ur capacity will not do anytin for the needy because it's the duty of the Government?
Pls somethings are better left unsaid
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by amsoslim(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Our nigerian politicials ehn...they got their scheme of whinnig the heads of their electorates especially when they Ned their vote....I laugh in uzbekistan......kikikukukhehekikihuhee...dunno if anyone sees what I see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Senate Summons IGP, Wike, Over ‘One Chance’ Victim’s Death / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.