Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (28776 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Asaba-onitsha: Second Day Biafra 1 Million Man March (photos) / Update: Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by tivta(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
This is a miracle. Obasanjo never even had a ground breaking, now that work has begun people are throwing al sought of bad prayer on the bridge, may all you bad prayers come back to you 10 folds. If we see progress we should encourage it and not say its because of election. After all with the 8years obasanjo was in power he never made as much progress as this.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by iconize(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
gratiaeo:
Chino stop misreading nairalanders, work have not started on 2nd niger bridge.
This is where chino got his pictures.
loko oweto bridge

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=663176&page=17
That old man - chino is a huge disgrace to the world.
Telling moronic lies just feel good. undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

you wey know!

julius berger laborer! grin
At least i better pass u wey dey waist ur life for house they spew rubbish online.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
missyAL:
From the website of the construction company building the Loko-Oweto bridge in Benue state.

Why would any easterner lie about a development in his state just to make Jonathan look good? What kind of twisted logic is that? and some gullible members are already rejoicing instead conducting a simple fact check.

And this rubbish is on the front page.

Nairaland is just turning to sh1t everyday!

Don't mind the 'efulefus' rejoicing over mediocrity and lies!

We know better; GEJ has nothing to offer; not 4 years ago, not in 4 yrs time.

Kudos for exposing the lies!

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
tivta:
This is a miracle. Obasanjo never even had a ground breaking, now that work has begun people are throwing al sought of bad prayer on the bridge, may all you bad prayers come back to you 10 folds. If we see progress we should encourage it and not say its because of election. After all with the 8years obasanjo was in power he never made as much progress as this.
Did you see the pictures all over this thread pointing to you that the so called progress is non-existent and scam??.. or have you decided to be blind and delusional to the truth??

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by M4gunners: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
publisher:
Former Presidents Babangida, Obasanjo, Gowon, Shagari, Shonekan after leaving office have all built schools, Farms, NGOs, foundations etc

What has Buhari contributed to his village (talk-less of Nigeria) as a private individual since leaving government 35 years ago?

150 cows?

God punish Satan.
No he is still borrowing money to build his house. The real clueless.He should go back to SCHOOL . GEJ may be slow but he is working.Takes away all the trouble caused by BOKO HARAM, GEJ would've been awarded the best president in the history of this Nation Nigeria.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oklander:
Chino, the only guy on nairaland with access to Niger bridge, smh!
let's leave politics behind and speck the truth. I ve also
seen the bridge.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Jsmile(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairalanders are so mouthed, sometimes when I read you guys comments I can't just hold myself from laughing...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Deltagiant: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Anyone one who disputes the pictures should then show the link to the REAL bridge where Chino copied it or simply shut it!

IGBO ADIRI BAGO!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by lawbabs: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
publisher:
Former Presidents Babangida, Obasanjo, Gowon, Shagari, Shonekan after leaving office have all built schools, Farms, NGOs, foundations etc

What has Buhari contributed to his village (talk-less of Nigeria) as a private individual since leaving government 35 years ago?

150 cows?

God punish Satan.

Because he doesnt steal. Because he didnt not promote himself to General. Because he lives within his means. because he is upright... God punish evil PDP together with satan grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
This thread broke nairaland rule 8: chino should be banned and this thread deleted!

Cc ishilove, seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by olabukola: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Keneking:

Oga they say I must log in first...oya give me your password
You don't need my password. Just log on to your own facebook and copy the link to your browser.
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gej till 2019 is the only change

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
slimfit1:

Well he tried to put senses into you people years ago you refused. Back to your point think properly like a patriot not like halimageri. He is not your president, its not his duties to build schools or send anybody to uni its the duties of your local government your governors and your president. If you have a child send him or her to shomolu uni when you can still afford Cambridge yeah. However, my sister went to the same school with his kids back in the 80s in Nigeria they where close friends. That was when our education make sense now its less than sense.
Try and be reasonable in your comments. His point is clear. GMB could have used his name and popularity to promote human capital development in his state and Nigeria as a whole. Government cannot do it all. In my village, men who have succeeded in their personal endeavours give scholarships now to secondary school and university students. My younger bro benefitted from such which pays him 100k per annum. That is what we're talking about. How has GMB supported improvement of the living conditions of his people since 30 years of leaving office? If he was giving 10 people scholarship per year, he would have been able to train up to 300 people by now. Clearly, GMB doesn't genuinely have an interest in building people.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by thewarrior72: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

isiokpo!

efulufu ijaw! u r supporting goodluck cause he built you a bridge on paper!

Am supporting a man whom am sure will not just construct the niger bridge but will also construct all the federal roads in the east before even announcing it! cool

am too smart to be deceived by a certified clueless PHD holder!

Ngwulo! see the smelly gutter u r opening to call me fake while u r a actually the fake igbo! born and bred in lagos! when was the last time you visited your fathers house in the village? Ngwulo! thru nwa afo igbo doesn't buy monkeys on trees! GEJ has been selling monkeys on trees to us and we have refused to buy it!! - six years in office and fools like you is still accepting "i will. . . i will. . ."

am not supporting cluelessness so if it pains you go and buy tow rope and look for the nearest tree or alternatively use your ceiling fan!! grin grin

Onuku awuka! grin grin
Stop trying so hard to appear igbo, all the rational igbos on this forum know so well u aren't igbo.Your written igbo so pathetic that even a lagos born igbo will not blink to pick u out as an OFEKE

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by zimoni(f): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
missyAL:
From the website of the construction company building the Loko-Oweto bridge in Benue state.

Why would any easterner lie about a development in his state just to make Jonathan look good? What kind of twisted logic is that? and some gullible members are already rejoicing instead conducting a simple fact check.

And this rubbish is on the front page.

Nairaland is just turning to sh1t everyday!
[b]
Good job Ma'am.

Internet has made things so easy now, no need for unnecessary argument.

What people do now is to search the picture and confirm if it's real or false.

I remember a picture posted by General Chino last year, he said his wife cooked the soup "Ofe Onegbo", the dude that Chino was arguing with google the picture online and discovered Chino copied it from a website. The dude pasted the website and the pics just like you did.

Chino should refrain from posting fake pics here, people are wiser now. There was a time he posted a pics of a guy whom he claimed was eggheader, we later discovered it was false.

Chino pls stop doing this, you are an Elder.

Jonah had the opportunity to built the BRIDGE but for the reason best known to him, he FAILED to build it just like his predecessors have been doing. Promise and Fail, they all use the BRIDGE to campaign, after election they reneged on their promises. Too Bad.

May God help us in this nation. Most of our Political Leaders are Liars. They are only good at making promises.

It is well.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by listica(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
MKO4ever:
Another symbol of deceit..............
for those that doesn't have brain

1 Like

Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
This thread broke nairaland rule 8: chino should be banned and this thread deleted!

Cc ishilove, seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala
Re: Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
gratiaeo:
Chino stop misreading nairalanders, work have not started on 2nd niger bridge.
This is where chino got his pictures.
loko oweto bridge

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=663176&page=17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands / Throwback Picture Of Okezie Ikpeazu At 3 (1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.